Holidays before year 12? (1 Viewer)

renny 123

HSC
Just wondering. . in the next holidays are most people going to spend the time revising year 11 and preparing for year 12 or relaxing and making the most of their final weeks of freedom before starting HSC?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I will spend the holiday revising only for maths and eng.

ratcher0071

HSC
I'm gonna try and relax, but I'm not sure if my school is gonna give me assignments.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
why would you study during those holidays?
That just seems stupid

HAVE FUN

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Both as for i'm going to Japan for 5 days (YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! i'm so excited) and also studying cause i might be taking up Japanese againing cause i have already completed the prelim outcomes before, But will definately be doing english and maths in holidays.

Lebstr

HSC
lyounamu said:
I will spend the holiday revising only for maths and eng.
im not really sure y u would revise english from yr 11:S maths maybe but english?

the holidays between yr 11 and 12, dude go out engoy it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lebstr said:
im not really sure y u would revise english from yr 11:S maths maybe but english?

the holidays between yr 11 and 12, dude go out engoy it.
Well, some people may feel the need to work on a specific subject.

renny 123

HSC
im thinking if i did revise it would be maths and chem because they are the only subjects i do that link into year 12 work. . . for everything else we start totally new work :shy:

omarast

HSC
i 'll give u da advice dat i shud of taken. get ur year 12 syalbuss for one or two of

ur most important subjects and try to make summary notes for da 1st topic den ull

be ahead of everyone else. so wile everyone in class is learning mumbo jumbo ull

actually no wtf da teacher is on about lol. or just relax n dont burn urself out

aidin101

HSC
oi just relax, and be prepared cause some people which you give no hope or think are dumb dropkicks will be challenging you at the top of your classes cause when the shiet hits the fan, everyone gets going, but just relax you do not want to burn out, and there is no momentum to carry on into year 12 except for the maths courses :) but even then relaxxxxx

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
renny 123 said:
Just wondering. . in the next holidays are most people going to spend the time revising year 11 and preparing for year 12 or relaxing and making the most of their final weeks of freedom before starting HSC?
lol, you say these will be the final weeks of freedom bout i doubt you will do much in the following holidays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)