• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Holidays (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

I was just lounging about the house doing nothing, so I thought I'd just say hi to you all. :D

dracover

HSC
hi,

whilst u lounge around i've put into practice the art of a meaningful relationship between 2 parties. namely getting to know my textbooks very well.

enjoy urself whilst i suffer the concequeses of such a relationship

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
what r u wearing

iwannarock

HSC
PwarYuex said:
4xx assignment?

I'll get you a pass for $300.
its due wednesday.

$300.

if i was a rich north shore kid i'd do it in a second.

but i'm not.

i should probably open up that textbook now.

rereading the question over and over again surely isn't doing anything.

X

xeuyrawp

iwannarock said:
its due wednesday.

$300.

but i'm not.

i should probably open up that textbook now.

rereading the question over and over again surely isn't doing anything.
hehe, oh well.

Better luck next life, sucker! :D

lynn said:
:burn: go die in a fire somewhere
I'm actually quite warm as it is, thank you very much! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:

but i'm not.
Hahahahahahahahaha <333 fuck man, you finished music last sem aye ?

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
I'm actually quite warm as it is, thank you very much! :D
I bet you're not as comfortable as me though :D

Guess who has her PA hood up, and just got a footspa today? (yay for The Good Guys)

Now for 400 more words. Ugh. But it's on Monty Python and maybe even Gone With The Wind, or South Park. Yay!

Last edited:
T

trolloutaface

So you've finished all your exams already? l

lucky bastard.

I finish on the 21st of this month :burn:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:mad: @ pwar
not only do i have too much to do, i didn't do much of it today due to feeling crap. so i'm going to bed right now. night all :D

K.

HSC
I wrote 3 essays this weekend, have to study geos tomorrow, hand in 3 essays on wednesday, sit an exam on wednesday, study after wednesday exam, sit an exam on thursday :burn:.cry cry cry.

Surely theres a breach of rules here, exam was handed out in the final week of classes and expected to be handed in the second day of exams. anyone anyone anyone? I want to smell a breach of rules!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl.

*shouldn't mention he's been off for about a week now*

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
K. said:
I wrote 3 essays this weekend, have to study geos tomorrow, hand in 3 essays on wednesday, sit an exam on wednesday, study after wednesday exam, sit an exam on thursday :burn:.cry cry cry.

Surely theres a breach of rules here, exam was handed out in the final week of classes and expected to be handed in the second day of exams. anyone anyone anyone? I want to smell a breach of rules!
Some lectures really don't understand time constraints! I have a take home which I recieve at NOON TODAY, its due at NOON on Thursday and I also have two formal exams on Wed and Thurs this week. Then she had to think about giving me till NOON on Friday to do the take-home. When was I going to do it. IMO take homes deserve at least a week! My last exam is next friday...booooo

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Rofl.

*shouldn't mention he's been off for about a week now*
:burn:

I'll be so happy when today is over and two exams are down with only wankity-wank cultural studies left to do by friday.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I finish on Thursday..so I should probably stop procrastinating and keep working on my 2 essays due that day. I can't wait to finish for 2 reasons - White Stripes new album out on Saturday (and I don't have to work that day so I can actually listen to it!) and going to Melbourne the week after.
So basically I'm planning my holiday and not working on the 50% and 60% essays that need finishing:)

ALLLICE

HSC
K. said:

:eek: and I thought I was in a bad way!

Ling 109 is slowly killing me though ='(...it's so hard!

I have a Ling 109 assignment due today and an exam for ling on saturday morning (who does that). I have a phil 132 essay due on Thursday- but I could do that in my sleep-I hope anyway! it just looks so easy compared to ling! Then the following Friday I have exams for Soc175 and Hist189 on the same day...but I'm not too fussed cos I'll have about a week to study for them after all this..

*sigh* can't this semester end already?!!!

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
wankity-wank cultural studies
I hear you. I've got 500 words to go on a CUL 200 essay that is killing me. Considering writing 'Screw Flanders' 250 times to finally get it done:)

HSC
N/A
cpjeeves said:
I hear you. I've got 500 words to go on a CUL 200 essay that is killing me. Considering writing 'Screw Flanders' 250 times to finally get it done:)
*giggles* I hear ya, girl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)