• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Holidays (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

trolloutaface said:
So lyk I've finished all my exams :D
Low five.

I've got so much stuff to do these hols - I won't get any other hols before trip to Egypt. :-/

*looks at list*

T

trolloutaface

PwarYuex said:
Low five.

I've got so much stuff to do these hols - I won't get any other hols before trip to Egypt. :-/

*looks at list*
I might go to Melbourne for a week, but that's about it. I should write up a list too :/

oh and I'd love to visit Egypt one day, just to see the Pyramids and shit :eek:

X

xeuyrawp

trolloutaface said:
I might go to Melbourne for a week, but that's about it. I should write up a list too :/

oh and I'd love to visit Egypt one day, just to see the Pyramids and shit :eek:
I'm a pathological list-writer. Unless it's not on my list, it's really not important to me.

And cheh I can't wait.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
He seems to have skipped the whole breathing, heart beating thing... I think he may be dead... :-/
ROFL - breathing is for noobs

HSC
N/A
I know a number of the staff members (I teach their kids. Including the principal's daughter ;)) and I don't think they'd be the type to let a bird stay stuck in a light... nevertheless I thought it best to bring it to someone's attention, and will probably have a word with some of the mothers tonight at work. Animal rights aside, it is a bit of a major health and safety issue for them, so it's definitely something they should be taking care of.

And they DO have ground staff, at least one of which is there everyday up till about 5pm. Why didn't they contact him? no idea. Again, why why why? :(

As for my doggies - we have sturdy gates (we tested them before actually getting the dogs - they can hold my weight) with a big sign saying "warning: dangerous dog" or somesuch (if you saw shadow you'd understand), and the only time they've lost their collers is when we deliberately take them off so they can have a bath. Dog collars should only be loose enough that you can fit two fingers underneath - anymore is at risk of being jerked off naturally. Dog owners should always be vigilant with open gates and holes in fences etc, and away from home dogs should ALWAYS be on leashes... the amount of times I've brought dogs off the street home (and get their microchip scanned the following day), or pulled over to check a dog's ID tag and called up its owner to tell them their dog was about to try and cross the pacific highway is way too high. :/

I wish we had a US-style Animal Precinct in Australia.

T

trolloutaface

Yay I'm on holidays too. mo more stresssssss :D

(until we receive our results)

Last edited by a moderator:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
when do results come out?

Ever since the start of my holidays I've been spending big :(

CieL

HSC
Supra said:
Ever since the start of my holidays I've been spending big :(
Yay I finished today too!

Yes.. I agree on the spending..

Whilst I was supposed to be studying, I was browing for my next laptop.. and then I've put away a total of $3000 for my spending these holidays.. insane.. it's something I'd never do..

X

xeuyrawp

So I just got a letter from the International Office saying that I got accepted for the travel grant which I applied for and that they'd send me a letter to confirm the amount.

'Yay!'... Cept, I already got the letter at the beginning of the year, when I applied... :-/

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
AWESOME! where are you going? :O i would love to study abroad.. never be allowed though =( and when does uni start?!?!

K.

HSC
Yeah when does uni start again?

Results come out 17th. Yay

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i just checked the site.. i think it's the 30th?? but that seems too good to be true?

X

xeuyrawp

fernando said:
i just checked the site.. i think it's the 30th?? but that seems too good to be true?
Correct.

fernando said:
AWESOME! where are you going? :O i would love to study abroad.. never be allowed though =( and when does uni start?!?!
I'm going to Egypt, to participate in archaeological fieldwork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)