• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away: cant figire it out wtf? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i just had to say the other comment ... lol

wonder y she hides ... hmm

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
10 bucks says H&A pull out the 'gay' card, and copy Neighbours.

Only thing, will they dare to have a gay GUY? As its easier to have lesbians on television, especially find actresses at that age willing to do it - but not males. Interesting.

I used to like Home and Away , and then really loathed it. The last I remember was Ada Nicadimou's hubby was going to be sent off to prison for his dad's shit.

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
if anyones gonna be gay its robbie. have u seen some of the shirts he wears? and he couldnt get it up for ages with tasha. AND that time when he fell on Kim when they were wrestling with each other and all of a sudden he looked all embarrassed and got off him. all the signs are there.....

H&A have had lesbians before. but hmmm i agree, will they take the plunge for the gay guy couple soon? whats the bet itll include robbie

(and NO i'm not a H&A addict... I've only watched it since it started when i was like 2 back in '87.. :rolleyes: )

Jezzabelle

Cape said:
shes viv aka the governor, she was in prison when dani was in prison, they were engaged but she ran away, but she also gave birth to alfs son, who we don't know who he is.

God I hate dani, the whole show revolves around her!
i saw her at syd airport, she is the skinniest person i have ever seen in my life. seriously, it made me feel sick for her. i know she doesnt really look it on the show but trust me.. its scary how thin she is, looks disgusting.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
oh I get so addicted to soapies, H&A is so good its so addictive. I love robbie I dont want him to be gay :(

and Dani just seems to let everyone down and be such a victim all the time. But I like the kim and kit storyline, that was unexpected

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
super katie said:
oh I get so addicted to soapies, H&A is so good its so addictive. I love robbie I dont want him to be gay :(
i haven't watched it this week...never watched it till recently
wats this about robbie being gay?
i like him!
and i also love the kit and kim storyline did nething happen this week with that?

Althea

mizz_smee said:
i haven't watched it this week...never watched it till recently
I used to watch it on and off... until Kirsty was doing the HSC and freaking me out about my own! Ah, she was doing the exact same subjects as me so I'd come home from the exam, flick on the telly and see Kirsty sitting for the exact same I just sat for! Just made me remember all the mistakes I might have made, thus I stopped watching... doing the HSC is enough without watching someone else do it to!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
'i've ended up watchin H&A by default cos my mum is a fan and we watch it every night over dinner.

is dani leaving? great!

you have to admit with the whole kirsty cheat thing - her husband has cancer!! come on... a little compassion.

kim and kit i liked a lot, but i really hope they don't make robbie gay, cos hes a nice guy the way he is. and that would make H&A a weird twisted show too.

what do you think this seasons cliffhanger will be?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
didnt read thru the whole thread...

i used to watch home & away too, only now its every couple of months. i dont get it, either.

have dani & scott broken up ?? if yes - good.. he looked like a lesbian.
why is angie back ? didn't she friggen die ? and why is she together with jesse ? i thot jesse and leah were a couple.
also.. since when did kim start liking kit ?! home and away's gone all weird..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
i saw her at syd airport, she is the skinniest person i have ever seen in my life. seriously, it made me feel sick for her. i know she doesnt really look it on the show but trust me.. its scary how thin she is, looks disgusting.
aw.. i like dani.. she's gorgeous. i always thought she was thin, but more "petite", cos she IS small/short. Didn't think she was anorexic though. That's Mischa Barton from OC. tammin sursok (dani) is the only one with any acting talent, i reckon ! i hate bec cartwright... she seems to date every single guy in Summer Bay, and why would they, she's SO ugly !! Yuk =/

Last edited:

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
Annegelic said:
why is angie back ? didn't she friggen die ? and why is she together with jesse ? i thot jesse and leah were a couple.
yeah angie's still dead don't worry, lol.. but her cousin Josie who freakishly looks just like her is back in summer bay. she started off seeming just as evil but it seems the producers want to make her nice or something (although who in their right mind would believe she's not evil - look at her!!)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol who saw Tammin Sursock's video clip.... she shouldn't have left H&A.... her singing career is hardly going to take off!! She always just acts like Dani... she will never get another decent acting gig. Silly girl!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Agreed ... the song sucked and she wore so much make up and she can't act and she can't sing!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
why did josie carry on when jessie said he loved her or something at the end?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe its got something to do where josie used to work.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
yeah the song was... very.... bland? and whingy... compliments her character though, dani is such a whinge!

its so funny how all the storylines are so improbable but you end up getting caught up in them, like the whole kirsty cheating and kane thing with cancer, how quickly did they move on from the mixed up twins and kidney trasplant. How many things can these people go through?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)