• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (5 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...yes i do...you guys are so funny :D I have got the best news ever, and if you've already read the new TV Week issue then you'll know, but its the best news for me anywayz, dont know if you lot will care

its about Brad and martha:
Martha and Jack have another huge fight, and Martha goes and gets drunk, and she doesnt want to go home because she is embarrased, especially since she yells at Jack for getting drunk and now she goes and does it herself (stupid girl), so anyways she is really drunk and Brad lets her stay at his place since she wont go home, and he just looked after her, so nothing romantic happened. And then the next morning, like early morning, Sally was going to work and she saw Martha walking out of Brads apartment in the same clothes she wore the day before, and then Brad walks to the door, and him and Martha exchange an 'intimate' look. And of course Sally jumps to conclusions and her and Brad will have a fight about it the next day. Oh and Sally and Brad have become really really close and they have strong feelings for each other. And Jack will get into an accident soon (yipee!!) which would hopefully mean that Jack and Martha will reunite once and for all, and then whole world (me) will be happy *dances*

Oh and TV Week reveal one of Home and Aways biggest twists ever next week, and i have a feeling its got something to do with

PETER!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Enjoy :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
And Jack will get into an accident soon (yipee!!)
:jaw: i'm shocked you're happy about something like that!! (though i understand why), but still!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol im only happy because well you know why, otherwise it kills me that its happening. If they werent in the situation they are in now, and they were happy together, and it happened i'd be completely devastated *cough*liar*cough* but since they have 'separated' i think this is their only chance of reconciliation and since i know his not going to die, i can only be happy :p I have a cold, black heart. And i say i love him. I am just as shocked as you are now, sizmos :( im sorry

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*waves* hi SiZmOs, Tasha, *hopeful*, "Chubby", kate_is_me, ane_st and other H&A fans.

Ah good spoilers there as always Tasha and I like SiZmOs think it is funny whenever I see articles etc on Jack I always think about BOS and you Tasha, look what you have created. :p

Yes this week has setup to be quite good probably not so much for you Tasha on the Jack and Martha front however the other storylines shall be quite good.

Oh and in answer to SiZmOs question my weekend was quite good all be it hot.

*hopeful*

HSC
:wave: kid admin

yeh i saw the pic and when i was on here i was like tasha~ lol
how hot was the weekend, perfect beach weather

i really hope
peter is alive
that'd be the perfect twist

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*waves to Kid.@dmin*

oh theres something else i forgot to tell youse, the writer Daniel Bennett, not sure if you know or remember him, but his the brains behind all the storylines, well his left the show, which is a good thing and a bad thing. So now hopefully the new person, forget her name, will be nice to Jack and Martha or i will have to very mean to her :ninja: i just wanted to use that smilie :p :D

oh and my weekend wasnt too bad, went to a curry function thingy last night *cries* we danced a lot, which i guess it the point of it, but yeh it was sooo frigging hot, i wish i couldve gone to the beach but im going on thursday instead :D But i went shopping, and bought my bro a suit for Culture Night :D

*hopeful*

HSC
oh never heard of the writer, hopefully shes not shit and h&a doesnt turn into neighbours

so ur going to cultural night tash ?

ane_st

HSC
Hey kid @dmin and every1 else!!!! How ya goin???

im bored and cant wait for the after grad partae!

*dances*

Thats a bit weird if the spoiler does come true!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
good evening to all.
everyone ready for h&a tonight?
Evening, sure am all set for tonight.

Oh and a fellow Stargate\Stargate Atlantis fan, excellent! :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Evening, sure am all set for tonight.

Oh and a fellow Stargate\Stargate Atlantis fan, excellent! :D
haha are you keeping up to date on atlantis? i'm up with the U.S in season 3. glad to find someone who enjoys it. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
haha are you keeping up to date on atlantis? i'm up with the U.S in season 3. glad to find someone who enjoys it. :)
hehe yep. ;) Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis and awesome.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
we should continue this here
That we should and good idea.

Katie123 said:
i've missed it for a while...why cant kim have kids?
First of all you have missed H&A :O shock, oh well it happens. Anyway Kim's doctor told him on Friday that it was because of his mild cause of the mumps effected his reproductive organ and his chances of having kids. :( Sort of a lame way of making Kim and Rachael break out though I think.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kid.@dmin, what makes you think they break up though??? Oh actually i dont know whether they do or not, actually i think i do know but im kinda confuzzled atm.

Thanks Sizmos, i love my avatar too :p Its very cute :D

Kim is infertile :(

I cant wait for tonight, Jack and Martha are in it, and i think Jack goes for a surf, so we'll get to see a topless Jack *dies* *fingers crossed*

Hopeful, yes i am going to Culture Night, my cousins and my best friend are performing :D Are you??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)