• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Kid.@dmin, what makes you think they break up though??? Oh actually i dont know whether they do or not, actually i think i do know but im kinda confuzzled atm.

Thanks Sizmos, i love my avatar too :p Its very cute :D

Kim is infertile :(
I thought a spoiler was that Kim was leaving the show end of this year or something like that. But basically they have set it up for them to break up although it would be kind of good if they stayed together. Against the odds couple sort of thing...

Ah SiZmOs avatar is of John Sheppard the Captain Kirk of Stargate. ;)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
thanks Kid.@admin i never seem to be home at 7 for some reason but i am tonight so i thought i should catch up before i watch it again. I always seem to miss the brad/sally story line and see the matty/lucas/gaybf storyline

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Katie123 said:
thanks Kid.@admin i never seem to be home at 7 for some reason but i am tonight so i thought i should catch up before i watch it again. I always seem to miss the brad/sally story line and see the matty/lucas/gaybf storyline
Your welcome. Tonights should be a good episode so hopefully you won't be disapointed.

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Hopeful, yes i am going to Culture Night, my cousins and my best friend are performing :D Are you??
umm i dont think so, but i wil be at the afterparty :)

i wish kim and kit hook up before he leaves

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh Kid.@dmin didnt i tell you, Chris Hemsworth isnt set to leave until next year now, so i dont think they will be breaking up. Good news i guess, since Mr and Mrs Loser are, well supposedly are. Annnnnnddd....i wont spoiler this coz its not official or whatever, but i think they might bring in another gal for Mr Married man Holden, so it should be interesting. BUt its just a rumour :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hey everyone, just caught up on all the stuff posted since last night. Lol. Whooo H&A on in 10 mins. I can't wait for the Ric/Mattie storyline to start. It should be happening soon hopefully.

EDIT: oh my god. Martha is a moron. Her reasons for this separation are bullshit. Grrrrr she frustrates me so much.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that was quite a good episode. Jake certainly wrote himself off and made a fool of himself. Going to work what was he thinking at least he was allowed to have the day off with a ‘virus’. As for the whole Jack and Martha seperation well they are both in the wrong not sitting down and having a proper conversation and explaining their feelings.

Anyway I was thinking more Kim being unable to have children will probably force Rachael and Kim apart and most likely to the end of their tether until Rachael finds out the true reason and will probably forgive him in time and they will be back together.

I don’t know I sort of like them as a couple being together against odds breaking the barriers etc.Ah good Kim is going to tell Rachael well I hope that they stay together.

The above was my running episode commentary typed up during the adds.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol tasha. we didnt get to see jack surf, and he didn't even look wet. he must have gone down and then changed his mind.
poor you - no topless paul.

*hopeful*

HSC
haha jack was funni as a drunk, martha seems really lame when whinging about their break up

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
and racheal. omg. complaining like a houserat to brad just after he loses his wife. (he should still be crying!)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sizmos, i may not of gotten my topless Jack, but i did get a drunk one and that was just as funny. I couldnt stop laughing. I love Jack and Martha when their drunk, we need more of that :D Ummm...I love the top Martha wore today, it looks really good on her, and she looked really pretty tonight, but when doesnt she look pretty :p Ummm...yeh, their both weird, their like yelling at each other in one scene and then the next they are both civil, kah! Cant they just miss and make up already. Kim was really harsh to Rachel, but im glad they sorted everything out, or will tomoz. Hahahahaha...Ric/Cas/Macca tomoz, poor Ric, stupid Cassie. Good episode overall though :) Jack looked hot in that green shirt *dies* and his cut his hair *thinks*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
mmm the shirt jack was wearing wasn't too bad. feel the need.
martha always looks gorgeous.

ane_st

HSC
Jack could not play drunk... It was sad....

The Kim/Racheal thing is making me distraught.... Maybe its because i have 3 days of school left *cries*

Kim is hotter than Jack... Stupid crappy Australian actors who cant act for shit *shakes fist*

Note: i am extremely distraught from my lack of school days left *cries again*

P.S. Martha is pretty :)

*cries*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
ane_st said:
The Kim/Racheal thing is making me distraught.... Maybe its because i have 3 days of school left *cries*

Kim is hotter than Jack... Stupid crappy Australian actors who cant act for shit *shakes fist*
yeaah, only 3 days left......ill cry with u LOL

ahaha NO WAY!!! jack is way better!!! LOL.....kim only has the height....in my opinion but jack has def got the looks!! LOL

*hopeful*

HSC
i reckon drew is the next hottie, rather than jack and kim and whoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)