• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
OMG what did they say to sally about flynn at the end my stupid dad talked right then and i missed it...

omg i hope flynn doesnt die

and peter wat the hell is he doing

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
shortie_689 said:
OMG what did they say to sally about flynn at the end my stupid dad talked right then and i missed it...

omg i hope flynn doesnt die

and peter wat the hell is he doing
umm you mean the bit where they said that there was an emergency in theatre 2. which i assume was his?

and is peter supposed to be dealing undercover or something?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
umm you mean the bit where they said that there was an emergency in theatre 2. which i assume was his?

and is peter supposed to be dealing undercover or something?
smtg happen with flynn but he won't die i hope

peter is a corrupt cop (not sure wat that means but i tink its that he is a fraud) n he i tink he is dealin drugs for those pplz in shown in todays ep...today's is gonna be sad :(

shortie_689

HSC
Peter is most probably doing it all undercover... But I guess we will find out sooner or later most probably later with the way they drag things out... But apparently someone dies do you reckon Peter will die when he gets shot... I can't beleive they almost got away with selling the drugs bloody dan...

I am so glad that flynn is ok...

HSC
yay! flynn didn't die!! :p
10 bux that peter was just doing it undercover, I mean why else would he have made such a big deal of hiding his brother...
I'm not sure...h&a can be strange like that i guess..

oh and btw...when does bec's replacement take over??

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Hoorah! Flynn didn't die. But how typical of H&A if it did happen like that. Finally there is a stable couple who are happy with children, and they are ripped apart by tragic circumstances! My goodness, nothing is easy in Summer Bay!

Yeah, i also rekon that Peter is selling the drugs undercover, and it is a huge secret operation. But hey! they could have come up with a better cover than he was going away with Claire, because as seen, she had no idea about it, so busted the cover completely! Silly people! He doesn't die, so who cares.. but i reckon he leaves the bay...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg yay i was so happy wen peter proposed to claire...they are just so cute together...i luv em...

ummm...i think the new haley is comin this month sometime...im not sure but in the paper they sed they introduce her this month or nex month cant remember

yay theres a new family movin in today..cant wait...the kid looked kinda cute in the previews...

n wats wit colleen puttin ric n cassie together as rex n summer for the play...hehe dat'll b fun to watch

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
natstar said:
I missed wed night show, what happened with Peter?
after he was shot by the drug people (who got caught by the cops later) he went to hospital n told dan the whole story of how he was undercover n blah blah blah...then claire came n was like im never letting you out of my sight again and she told peter he got the promotion in the city...n he said that he wants to be with her forever (awww...)...so later she proposed to him and he said no he wanted it to be done properly...so while she was lookin through her bag embarrased he got down on one knee n proposed...it was so sweet...n then they had a farewell party for peter and claire at the bar...n kim n haley told everyone about their relationship...the scott was like im happy for you both n blah blah blah...and kim wants to find his mum...i know i added more but i'm bored soz

i hope that summarises the whole episode for you :p

persephone

HSC
The cop guy who Martha kept on bumping into reminds me of James Lafferty from One Tree Hill.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
ok been out the last few nights. what happened thursday and friday? i saw wednesday's one, but missed tuesdays. *sigh*

shortie_689

HSC
thankyou captain obvious... but it seems heaps weirder like they are like WEIRD like its just like some crazy witch craft is going on

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha captain obvious i like that
yeh lucas n matty are acting strange around each other....strange...must be lurve hehe...n martha n jack...how cute

persephone

HSC
Does anyone know the name of the actor that plays Jack Holden? I missed the opening credits....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
jacks real name i tink is paul o'brian...i know its something o'brain but i cant remember...bad memory :p...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
apparently this friday is the last time we see bec cartwright as hayley, from next week she'll be that red headed chick.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
apparently this friday is the last time we see bec cartwright as hayley, from next week she'll be that red headed chick.
i know how sad...i like bec cartwright...and how could they get a red-headed as a replacement...are they colour blind coz bec is blonde...that just changes the character fully...meh i guess we've lived with it in the past we can live with it now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)