• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the ric n cassie storyline is realli gud this week i cant wait...n omg i h8 diana i want her to go to hell haha kiddin...cant the person who is judging the case ask olivia who she wants to stay with coz it shud be with whoever makes her happy and that is irene so olivia shud stay with irene not diana

kow_dude

HSC
I'm sad to see Jesse go. But why is he leaving the show?? Has he found a better job?

I like Diana, and i think Irene is a paedophile.

I'm getting really sick of Kim flirting with Hayley, and then talking about the baby... Urgh~ so repetitive!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
wat do u reckon that guy has to say about the will
I think it will be something like Chloe wanting Irene to look after Olivia if something happened to her.

*hopeful*

HSC
kim and hayley r so ickkkk.....its gross watchin how whipped his become over her....hanging round wit her n that olivia kid

i cant wait till they find out its scotts baby...hopefully it'll b some time soon

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
kim and hayley r so ickkkk.....its gross watchin how whipped his become over her....hanging round wit her n that olivia kid

i cant wait till they find out its scotts baby...hopefully it'll b some time soon
They could have found out ages ago when josie gave scott the letter with the results, but he ripped it up.

kow_dude

HSC
Urgh~ i quit watching home and away. An asian like me is not spose to be watching these kind of shows...

7th Sign

HSC
home and away sucks soo much they need to mix up a new story line and refrain from every one dieing and having weddings over and over

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I bet they will find out after the kid is born if there is a medical emergency or something and they take blood tests... thats the H&A way....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I bet they will find out after the kid is born if there is a medical emergency or something and they take blood tests... thats the H&A way....
by "kid" do you mean haley's baby?
coz i rkn they'll find out thats its scotts after its born becasue it will look nothing like kim

natstar said:
btw, how did josie get out of the show? Like what happend, cuz i didnt watch it for a while, and all of a suddent she was gone
she jus left because she wanted to start a new life in the city it wasn't a biggie

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I didnt understand Friday's previews at the end of the show? Did it say someone gets shot, or was i not hearing correctly
yeah I think they did say someone got shot, maybe thats how Flynn fell because someone shot him.

Gummy_bear

HSC
hey, did you guys know that even tho bec cartright is leaving the show, or, has already left, the producers want to keep hayley on so they have been auditioning for a new person to play hayley. lol.
she'll be giving birth then suddenly be someone else...funny.

this_girl

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
hey, did you guys know that even tho bec cartright is leaving the show, or, has already left, the producers want to keep hayley on so they have been auditioning for a new person to play hayley. lol.
she'll be giving birth then suddenly be someone else...funny.
Old news. They've already found the new Hayley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)