• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (7 Viewers)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
no Martha isn't dead chloe is.
hehe beat you to it :p

i had a feeling that it would be chloe when someone said someone will be paralysed and someone will die. all the way through i was trying to figure out how they could kill her off from a broken arm...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tomorrows_angel said:
hehe beat you to it :p

i had a feeling that it would be chloe when someone said someone will be paralysed and someone will die. all the way through i was trying to figure out how they could kill her off from a broken arm...
lol
Yeah I thought it would be chloe too, because I didn't think they would get rid of Martha because shes a regular in the show.
Anything is possible in home and away :p

kow_dude

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
no Martha isn't dead chloe is.
What? I'm confused :S

Chloe is the lady with the broken arm. And Martha's the one with the spinal injury, and soon died ~

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kow_dude said:
What? I'm confused :S

Chloe is the lady with the broken arm. And Martha's the one with the spinal injury, and soon died ~
Martha didn't die, she has a spinal injury but survived.
Chloe the girl with the broken arm died because suddenly there was a complication or something.

kow_dude

HSC
oh that's right !!! I didn't see properly... but i remember Alf was looking at a card from Chloe.... Makes sense now!

kow_dude

HSC
Didn't Bec Cartwright say that she's leaving home and away? They should've killed of the character Hayley instead.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kow_dude said:
Didn't Bec Cartwright say that she's leaving home and away? They should've killed of the character Hayley instead.
yeah shes leaving but her character-hayley is still going to be on the show,another girl is going to play her part.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Wtf...it's a bit silly that chloe died, cos right from the start they showed alf as the only one sitting there really sad, why would he be so sad over chloe? And where was everyone else? The whole thing is stupid. I agree with sugar plum why bring her back just to kill her off??!?!? They did the episode really badly, too confusing!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
too confusing!
i agree it was confusing n i dun get how chloe died so suddenly it was sad tho i almost cried...chloe was like the best n poor olivia...alf was sad coz he's known chloe for a long time so of coz ud b sad if sm1 uve known 4 like 4eva has died...n poor jesse...i wonder who the killer is?...mayb it was jesse coz he was probz drunk from the whole bottle of wateva he took n he didnt know wat he was doin coz it says that i tink on thursday jesse realises who the killer is...omg it cud b him coz he is leavin the show this year so mayb he goes back to jail...poor jesse

soz if this dun make sense but yeh i dun cer

persephone

HSC
I knew Chloe was going to die. Martha was a stupid red herring and she's on the opening credits.

kow_dude

HSC
oh yea... it could be Jesse...

Omg this sucks.... Chloe and Jesse are the few remaining actors who stayed in the show for a very very long time, along with Irene and Alf, and i've watched them for a extensive period. And then Bec Cartwright is gonna leave... omg...

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i agree it was confusing n i dun get how chloe died so suddenly it was sad tho i almost cried...chloe was like the best n poor olivia...alf was sad coz he's known chloe for a long time so of coz ud b sad if sm1 uve known 4 like 4eva has died...n poor jesse...i wonder who the killer is?...mayb it was jesse coz he was probz drunk from the whole bottle of wateva he took n he didnt know wat he was doin coz it says that i tink on thursday jesse realises who the killer is...omg it cud b him coz he is leavin the show this year so mayb he goes back to jail...poor jesse

soz if this dun make sense but yeh i dun cer

That's right - on the H & A online forum I remember reading something about Jesse leaving the show b/c I goes back to jail. Don't know why ... :confused:

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
my theory is that home and away esp. doesn't like to kill off their characters just so that if they get desperate, they can "return to the bay" and stir up the plot...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If Jesse goes back to jail, its got to be because he finds out who caused the car accident and has his revenge on them. After all, he did like Chloe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)