Home and Away (14 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...accg105---yukky

Ahhhh...theres a pic of Sam and Jack kissing in TV Soap, i want to die. They cant kiss *cries* I guess its not as bad as Martha kissing loserface.

Oh heres a pic of Jodi that i dont find to be as gorgeous, but Paulie on the other hand *dies* But i love Marthas angry/peeved off face, which we get to see this week :D But i guess otherwise, Jodi is gorgeous :D

*hopeful*

HSC
105 ? lol i wish i was doing something like that

hmm i dunno, i think she looks like an ugly anorexic :eek:

HSC
sam > whatshisface

lol, a rat just ran across the fence outside sally's house; just before they showed sally and brad talking.

oh yeah, ane_st, i dont like your sig. :( haha

"Chubby"

HSC
uh oh brad...

my heart was thumping during that scene..ahaha

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They took Baby Joe :'( Come back Baby Joe, come back, dont leave *cries* This show needs a baby, and baby Joe is just the cutest little thing ever. Stupid Kim, stupid stupid boy, he wants the baby and now they wont get him *cough cough*

OMG I love Johnnys sarcasm, its sooo cute :p But i hate Johnny, and Brad. I cant believe he lied to Sally, and still went to Johnnys place.

Ahhhhh...loserface, i swear his the worst cop ever. Knowing this show, whatshisface is probably working for Johnny, thats why they can never find any proof. If Jack was the cop behind this case, he would of caught Johnny on the first day :p

OMG that chick in the Portmans ad, which came on during the last set of ads looked like Maddie, for a sec i though it was her :O

Good episode everall though :D

How dare Martha talk to Morag like that. I just want to slap her *stupid girl*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha...u didn't say whatshisface...u actually referred to his name!!! lol

i don't like rocco anymore..ahaha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well tonight’s episode is over and on a whole I can't say I liked it, well let me rephrase that I did and I didn't. The storyline was quite compelling but some of the events and police reactions were quite unrealistic and I know the H&A have a grand plan but still we do understand how the world works and sometimes the boundaries can be pushed just to far.

The first of course there was Brad's claims about a robbery going down after he followed Tom back to his place in reaction to seeing the car he thought rammed him, which it was. Johnny meets up and talks about his plan for the hold up while Brad listens in creating some very tense moments.

But the thing that really got me was the police knew the general details about the hold up and instead constable whatshisface (Jack is a much better cop) takes off on a wild tangent and confronts Tom and Johnny. Instead of doing the more sensible action and the one that could of lead to an arrest, assessing the situation planning an sit-in and watch the house and Tom for movement hence following cars that leave the place and eventually catch them going to the holdup and then in turn catching them in the act but noooooo.

Then there was the search of Johnny's place, no warrant and it didn't seem Johnny agreed so I don't think it can be done. Oh maybe if they had reasonable reason and evidence but still. Then the search, why would police search a house and all spilt up but not have anyone watch the suspect I mean could hide evidence etc normal police procedure would dictate that one officer be present with the suspect at all times during the search.

So the whole police operation by whatshisface was not smart no wonder Brad is frustrated.

</rant>

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

ane_st

HSC
Ok the brad and johnny thing is just getting old - it's just going over and over with the same thing about johnny not getting caught, it's just extremely old... And if Jodi's not smiling then she doesnt look good!

*hopeful*

HSC
stupid brad, as if he wouldnt call the cops as soon as he realised where the black car is at and then going back again at the end...

why is rocco protecting johnny n co, sure its his brother but if the gang got busted at least rocco could be left in peace or maybe his worried about going down with them
meh i dunno

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thanks tash for the pics
absolutely gorgeous jodi....just stunning

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys - i thought tonight's episode was pretty alright actually. detective brad. lol.

one thing i hate is how racheal just brought joe into their lives and expected kim to agree with it all. i am totally 100% on kims side. joint decision... yeah, thats till a woman comes into it.

im not going to be at home on friday :burn: so i'm going to have to tape the episode and watch it later on haha.

oh, and tasha i agree with you - i thought the girl on the portman's add was matilda as well. are you sure it wasnt?

shortie_689

HSC
So Johnny and his gang are bad boys but damn are some of them goodlooking I tell you!!! Johnny has tickled my fancy hahaha!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!
I saw Martha at General Pants in Westfield Chatswood the other day!!!
and then
I saw Crazy Charlie Kim's lover in Westfield Chatswood
and then I saw Robbie oh how I MISS ROBBIE SOOOOO MUCH I WANT HIM BACK :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i saw you shortie in the BTTB forum :p

You saw Jodi, right now i hate you so much :angry: She was at Castle Towers a few weekends ago, and i was there at the same time but i didnt see her, i was so bummed :( Eww...Crazy Charlie, i would of ran in the other direction if i saw him, whatshisface, and the Stalker (Zoe) :p

oh, and tasha i agree with you - i thought the girl on the portman's add was matilda as well. are you sure it wasnt?
No, it definitely isnt Indiana, the chick looks older. Its just her hair its like Indianas identical twin :p

*hopeful*

HSC
i saw the guy who plays dan fairly recently at woolworths :eek:
i couldnt see what he was buying lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)