Home and Away (10 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im here still, just going in and out of the forum :p

EDIT: i just realised that k.@'s post was 2999. i didnt realise he'd written that until after i'd posted. eep. i had post 3000... tasha is going to kill me. *runs and hides*

i should have declared my hatred for martha as well, but we all know that's not going to happen
Why you hiding from me. I didnt want to be the 3000th post, but i did say you would be the 3000th Siz didnt i?? And declaring your hatred for Martha :O :O :O That would be a reason to run and hide from me :p

Ane- you didnt know this was finale week, but ive been saying it for like that last week :p

:D im bored so i'll do a countdown til the wedding, 3 days and 2 hrs :D and 2 days and 2 hrs till mondays HAA finale week starts :D

Nope I am still around atm. Tasha is yet to answer my question so I await her response and of course all the H&A that are avoiding the question.
Whats your question????? I already answered the fav finale question :D BTW, Kid.@d do you have a name, because its getting annoying says Kid.@dmin all the time :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
question?

anywho, i think i'm going to go for a swim. it's quite hot.

i shall return... eventually. :)

enjoy the heat.

EDIT:
tasha1188 said:
BTW, Kid.@d do you have a name
lol. no, i think his parents wanted him to be unique, and just named him kid.@dmin. though, i think it was originially kid admin, and he added the '@' and the full stop in there, just to make his name look snazzy.

lol. i love this thread.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My question:

Kid.@dmin said:
Ok, ok guys and girls since it is so close we are going to get to the 3000th H&A post today lets try and make it memorable. I think this time since we are coming up to this year’s season finale which was the most memorable season finale for you?
Oh you did hehe I must of missed it with all the fun sorry about that. All other H&Aers can answer it to that haven't already. Yes count down to the wedding, I know what you mean I am quite bored also but shouldn't be because we have no assignments or assessments but all the fun stuff I plan doing I can't be bothered at the moment.

My BOS user name has always been Kid.@dmin I put in a request to change it to my true online alas just waiting for it to be fulfilled but I shall let you guys and girls know then. HAHA Sizmo funny man yes I have a name (of course) it's Nathan a bit plain but that's my name.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, hey thats an awesome name. Nice :D Yay, you have a name now :p

Siz, love your sarcasm, hehe. Hope you enjoy your swim. I wish i had a pool :( Or at least i wish i went to the beach or something instead of sitting at home. But im being forced to make a resume, and get a job these holz :(

I love this thread too, and i love this show :D

You guys have seen the promo to next week right, and you've seen Rachel in her wedding dress, please tell me that you dont like it, because i dont, its yuk. And Gosh, you should see what Kim wears to the wedding. Its horrible. I think the producers spent all their money on Jack and Marthas wedding that they didnt have enough to give Kim and Rachel decent looking outifts <_< Meh! Why am i complaining, Jack and Martha got the best wedding, since it was called the Wedding of the Year :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thanks. :)

Ah yes Rachel's wedding dress it does seem a little dated its a bit like a bush theme dress to me not so much elegant as Martha's was.

Aw your getting forced into getting a job. Yes I should really do a resume soon too.

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
You guys have seen the promo to next week right, and you've seen Rachel in her wedding dress, please tell me that you dont like it, because i dont, its yuk. And Gosh, you should see what Kim wears to the wedding. Its horrible. I think the producers spent all their money on Jack and Marthas wedding that they didnt have enough to give Kim and Rachel decent looking outifts <_< Meh! Why am i complaining, Jack and Martha got the best wedding, since it was called the Wedding of the Year :D
i totally agreenot a big fan of the dress and kim should of at least got his hair cut ----- i read somewhere that this was the h&A wedding of the year ---- i was like :jaw: ptth whatever that so belongs to jack & martha

*hopeful*

HSC
haha@the spam to get to 3000th post

yeh rachels dress is crap as at least she could have gone all out in a white one.lol what did kim expect to happen whilst driving the oldest car in the world....well maybe not the world but in summer bay :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Before I say anything, I'd just like to express my love for pools. They are awesome.

Back to it.

I see how Nathan = kid.@dmin. Whats up, Nathan. I'm Sizmos, or Siz, as I've come to be known. :)

Tasha, i try not to be sarcastic all the time, as i get told i do it too often, but i just couldn't help myself - "Do you have a name." Lol.

I haven't seen any garment or attire to this wedding yet. Anywho, I have to get a start on some study for my final exam, which is on MONDAY MORNING at 8 FREAKING AYE EM. Aargh.

Have a fun night, lads and ladies. :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tasha, i try not to be sarcastic all the time, as i get told i do it too often, but i just couldn't help myself - "Do you have a name." Lol.
Pahaha, im the queen of sarcasm. Its a real bad habit :D

i read somewhere that this was the h&A wedding of the year ---- i was like ptth whatever that so belongs to jack & martha
Yeh, i read that in a magazine. But the official website say that Jack and Marthas is the wedding of the year. This one will be so dud. Then again, Jack and Marthas wedding was jut an excuse for Dan Bennett to blow something up. He is so evil, hence why i dont like him <_<

Oh and good luck Siz with your exam. My bro has his last one on Monday morning as well, and his really annoyed with that :p

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
* where are tasha and robbie
* why is drew acting like that mum did something awful to him. did i miss something? how did they 'break up'?

thanks

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*Rob and Tasha moved to Boston to live with Tashas aunty, Josie

* Drew and Amanda used to date and Drew 'loved' her and then he found out that his dad, Peter, is dating Amanda, so he got angry, but now everything is fine. Oh Amanda broke up with Drew because of Belle i think, i cant remember *thinks*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Oh and good luck Siz with your exam.
thank you. I'm confident. as of 10.40am Monday morning, I am free!!

Oh Amanda broke up with Drew because of Belle i think, i cant remember *thinks*
Uh huh. Correctomondo.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Congrats Lozzie :d

Just found some goss of HAA, its to do with one of Marthas storylines next year, I am so going to love this :D

John Holmes says the future storylines for Jodi Gordon's character, Martha, are a good example.

Martha, the granddaughter of Alf, is in a relationship with police officer Ash, who will reveal a terrible secret in this year's final episode on Friday.

"She's head over heals in love, but she's obviously looking for love in all the wrong places," Gordon, 21, says.

"She's really unlucky in love and, without giving too much away, next year she spirals out of control. She mixes with the wrong people, makes some wrong decisions and becomes a bit of a bad girl."

How exciting :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh Martha the bad girl. Well at least it means the end of her and whatshisface relationship. Also as she spirals out of control Jack could be the one to break the cycle and help her out of it...

"Chubby"

HSC
hi nathan!!! *waves*

hmm sizmos, is your real name simon? i dunno but im guessing ahahah

can't wait till whatshisface secret is revealed...

and racheal's wedding dress seems a bit too normal...but tis the bush theme ehehe

oooo....... i wanna tell all u guys that ive finally found a dress today.....3 days before my formal!!!!!!! ahahahah now only the shoes and the bag....god im hopeless..ahah

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
3 days till ur formal, and you just got your dress???? Chubby im disappointed in you. You could of at least been prepared a week earlier :p

Yeh i was wondering if Sizmos's name is Simon as well :D

Also as she spirals out of control Jack could be the one to break the cycle and help her out of it...
But Jack has Pixiegirl and Rory to worry about (unfortunately) and Martha wont be on his to-do list :p And Martha will probs blame Jack for everything and anything and just push him away, knowing Martha :p

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha: even im dissapointed in myself!!! im just tooo picky......ahahahahha!!!!!!

nathan: ahaha i will on thur night.....ill be there with passion89 as well

anyways guys im off to continue watching idol.......GO DAMIEN :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)