Home and Away (26 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
How could one possibly make Simon out of Sizmos? Lol.
<.<
>.>
Kate is the only one who knows my real name, and that's because it was revealed in another thread by a guy from uni... Then again if you went to my MSN Space and had a look around, I'm sure you could get it from there somehow.

Yes, my name is Simon, but continue to call me Sizmos, or just Siz, as most people I know do anyway. That and I prefer it.

Martha the bad girl... Who knew? Hehe.
Can't wait. Monday is going to be so awesome. Home and Away, plus my last exam!!
8:30am tomorrow morning! I'd best be getting to bed!!
Goodnight.:wave:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
SiZmOs said:
How could one possibly make Simon out of Sizmos? Lol.
<.<
>.>
Kate is the only one who knows my real name, and that's because it was revealed in another thread by a guy from uni... Then again if you went to my MSN Space and had a look around, I'm sure you could get it from there somehow.

Yes, my name is Simon, but continue to call me Sizmos, or just Siz, as most people I know do anyway. That and I prefer it.

Martha the bad girl... Who knew? Hehe.
Can't wait. Monday is going to be so awesome. Home and Away, plus my last exam!!
8:30am tomorrow morning! I'd best be getting to bed!!
Goodnight.:wave:
Awwwwww, damn. Here I was all proud that I knew his real identity, and now you go and tell everyone. Lol. Last exam on Monday huh? Wow, so your's stretched all the way to the final week. I finished on the first Thursday, lol. Anyway, good luck!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Believe it or not ladies, I'm still awake! I'm going to bed now. 6 and a half hours sleep is more than enough. Lol. It's more than I usually get. Haha.

Thank you for the well wishes, ladies.

Oh, and Kate. I'm sure that you walked around thinking "I know Sizmos' real name. I am the only one who knows his name. How special am I?" Lol.

Alright, finally off to bed. 'Night.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
good luck man....i know a HD is coming for ya
meh still anothr 2 wks for results

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Pahaha, i knew Sizmos' name was Simon :p But i will continue calling you Siz :p

Hope your exam went well :D

HAA tonight, the build up to the wedding, and i think the wedding will be tomorrow. :O 5 eps of HAA left of the year *cries*

OMG in New Idea, theres an article on Jodi and her bf, Chris, and he has cancer and his going through chemo atm, since he has no hair, and they say its deadly, and its really sad, and im really sad now :( Even though i never really liked Chris, i still cant help but shed a tear, i must buy the magazine today *cries* I just bought mag, and Chris has Leukaemia and was diagnosed the day before the Logies and Jodi didnt want to go, but Chris made her, and he watched her from his hospital bed. Awww...ths article is so sad, they talk about how they met 5 years ago, when Jodi was 16, and it was like love at first site, and they dated for 6 weeks before Jodi had to go to Milan for modelling, so they broke up, but then they met again on V-day last year, and Chris bought her a bunch of flowers for her bday, but it was really for v-day, but he didnt want her to think he was 'full-on', (thats what Jack always used to say on the show :p) and they got back together and have been dating for almost 2 years. Its so sad. Their so in-love, its amazing. There all these pics of the two of them, their gorgeous, Jodi looks beautiful as alwayz. Awwww...i feel so sorry for her and Chris :( Life is so cruel :angry:

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
6 weeks probably more is standard.

Aww just reading what you wrote was sad Tash poor Jodi and Chris.

Congratulations to Siz for finishing his final exam and of course to all you other uni people now the wait is on.

Any luck on the job front Tash?

Currently I am bored hmmm.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I saw the 'this week in pictures' on the H&A site, and looks like Belle and Drew may be back on. I read somewhere that Drew is regretting his break-up with Belle and wants her back. Hmmm, should be interesting.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.seven.com.au/homeandaway

For anyone else wanting to see the pictures\video previews. Quite a good site since they revamped it actually.

From looking at the pictures the very last one says "A look of terror
Sally is filled with fear..what will happen?" The picture has both Sally and Rocco in it. What looks like behind the school. So what I think happens is that Johnny somehow breaks out of police custody or is released and then either goes on a rage after Rocco, Brad and Sally. So I think one of those people will be shot? I think it maybe Sally but quite possibly be Brad. Shall be sad if it is Sally. Anyway discuss?

Could see that happening although there making up and that kiss I guess paths the way but where will that leave Belle and Lucas.

Looks like a fun and cliff-hanger final week one not to miss.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HAA will start most likely Jan 15th, so 6 weeks break, which is really good, i need to anti-haa myself :p Its getting on my nerves :p

Sorry i just had to, Martha looks absolutely stunning, i love her in this pic. But shes wearing that horrible necklace Ashton gave her <_<

Any luck on the job front Tash?
haha no, my mum will help me with my resume and im going to go job hunting with my friend next week hopefully :p

I think that maybe Sally will get stabbed :(

The Christmas Pagent looks heaps funny, cant wait to see it :D Santa Alf, cuteness :D

1hr 13 mins :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just after the preview for tomorrow's episode there was a add for the H&A website where the announcer said "see special behind the scenes footage of the wedding of the year" or something like that at that moment I thought Tash will be cut.

Anyway that was a pretty funny episode. Loved all the trouble Kim had of actually getting to the wedding. Not much more to say pretty straight forward. :( 4 more episodes left.

ane_st

HSC
I loved Rachels dress.. It was so simple and lacey and beautiful!!! <3

Kim is just hot.. That's all i can say... And that stupid bleech blonde hair girl.. wtf 'i miss my baby' she spent like 1hr with him!!! Stupid bleeched lady!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Just after the preview for tomorrow's episode there was a add for the H&A website where the announcer said "see special behind the scenes footage of the wedding of the year" or something like that at that moment I thought Tash will be cut.
Wah!?!?!?!??!?! Oh i get you, yes, It is not the wedding of the year, they only showed 5mins of it, it was ridiculous, Jack and Marthas was beter, much better :angry: Stupid writers. but i will be watching the behind the scenes thing :D Chris and Amy said they didnt even enjoy the filming of the wedding, whereas Paul and Jodz loved every second of it :D Grrrrr...

Anyways, yeh good episode, not much to say, didnt like the brides dress, didnt like the grooms suit or the bestmans' suits, Kylies dress actually looked nice, but what was with all the mini dresses :p All good though. Gosh they need nice cars in SB, they all drive bombs, no wonder they break down in the middle of nowhere :p Anyways, did you see when Rachel and Kim were saying the vows or something, and showed Martha, she had tears in her eyes and she looked at Jack, and then they showed Jack, meaning she still loves him :( I hate Kylie, shes the only thing keeping Jack and Martha from getting back together. Gosh! This is Kim and Rachels ep, and im making it all about Jack and Martha. Hmmm...Jack/Martha or Kim/Rachel...yeh i think you all know the answer to that :p Poor Jack, he looked so lonely up on that thing all by himself :( He needed a hug *big hug for my baby* And Martha looked gorgeous, better then the bride :D Im mean arent i?? :p Meh! Jack and Martha are more important to me :p And Jack looked hot even though his suit wasnt nice <_< :D Oh and Baby Joe looked gorgeous as alwayz, im going to miss him. Stupid Lee :angry: Meh! Bring on Baby Jayden Anthony Holden :D

Wow, i just used A LOT of smilies :p I love them :D

ane_st

HSC
Woah you're to obsessed with Martha and Jack, it's frightening!!! I liked this wedding, even though it was pretty quick, it was really simple, i loved rachels wedding dress... Everything just seemed so simple and that's why i loved it... Martha and Jack on the other hand *coughs* not so much - they had a large (i think :S) wedding and it didnt even last!! Now that is a waste of time!!!!! And i reckon Rachel looked better than Martha :D and Kim is so much hotter that Jack :p i'm raining on your parade!!! :):):)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...first of all, dont you guys know how to edit posts, instead of starting up a whole new post????????

Secondly, Baby Jayden Anthony Holden is Jack and Marthas imaginary baby :p My friends and i made him up and he will be joining us this time next year :D In our dreams at least :p But whatever :D

I just watched the behind the scenes thing :p its was cute, Paul is so funny, he was standing, havent seen him do that in a while :( But we will soon :D Sorry!

And im not obsessed with Jack and Martha, thats just stupid, i just prefer them over any other couple, except for Ric and Maddie and Luc and Belle and Amanda and Peter, ok i prefer them over Kim and Rachel :D Bu they, we're all entitled to our own opinions :D

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
I do know how to edit new posts but this is just easier :D

Haha i got you worked up... And i think you're just a bit obsessed... Ur signature, making up baby names, mainly talking about them etc.... i rest my case...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
My sigs for Jodi, because shes beautfiul in that pic, its like other people have Veronica Mars siggys, doesnt mean their obsessed, geeeeez... And we were thinking up baby names because we heard rumours that they were having a baby. It was just for fun. Goshness

And if you dont like me talking about them, fine i wont talk about them. Tomorrow it'll be all about Peter and Amanda anyways (i think) *runs to check tomorrows spoiler*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)