Home and Away (2 Viewers)

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks guys :) :) :)

ane: i might be 18 but i don't act or feel like one........yet. LOL

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Happy Birthday Tina :D Pity your day was ruined, but theres alwayz tomorrow :D ITs partay time *yaaaaaaaaay*

And Siz, you still havent watched the finale, ive seen it twice already :p I taped it for my parents and watched it with them yesterday :p Watch it already :D

Oh i got some news on some storylines for next year. Ummm...theres a baby, an engagement for an unlikely couple (hope its not Martha and Ash even there both legally married to other ppl), someone spiralling outta control, someone's evil sister arrives to the bay, the aftermath of the brutal attack hits one family hard (obviously Ric and Cassie and Alf), and a charcter goes to prison accused of murder :D

Maybe i should of spoilered that, but meh :D Enjoy and goodnight all

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, I know I'm delayed, but I just watched the last episode...

I loved the pageant. Thought it was good for a laugh... Cheap laughs, but laughs nonetheless. Alf as Santa was hilarious, and it's always good to see Lance in the Bay - "Have a good one, aye?"
Feelings from Belle [Taylor] to Drew... Hmm... Juicy smooch there. Lol.

Cassie's departure wasn't at all sad, if anything, it seemed rather forced... Kit's return to the Bay was rather quick, and again seemed to be forced into the plotline schedule. And where was Rachel when Kim was getting ready? Taking a walk, I suppose.

It was good to see Leah and Dan make an effort towards Pete and Amanda. :)

Woot! Jack's walking!! That will make Martha want him back! Oh, and on the Martha front, Ash is a butthead!!

And last, but certainly not least, Sally... Rocco is a butthead too! I used to think he was brave for trying to get out of the gang, but now, he's just a butthead.
It was a very pretty montage thingo that they did... It's scary to think that I knew each of the characters which were on screen!

Sally shall return.
'Nuff said.

So I suppose now that I've commented on the finale, this thread will cease to have much activity over the coming weeks?
If so, and even if not, I just want to take the chance to wish you all a very safe and happy holiday, and to drive safe on the roads, and make sure your friends and family do the same!!
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

:wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well since this thread is going to die until the show starts again, i'll just say:

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good luck to everyone with their Uni and HSC results, your all gonna do great. Well have a great holiday, and we shall meet again on the 15th of January :p

Bubyes

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well since everyone else is doing it. I would also like to wish my BOS H&A friends the best of luck with HSC and Uni results and have a happy and safe Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

If I am not away on holidays I will see you all Janurary 15th.

HSC
merry christmas and happy new year guys! i hope u all enjoy your break, and good luck with your results!

"Chubby"

HSC
Good luck to everyone in anything and everything :)

im not going anywhere for xmas and new years so ill probably be browsing around BOS bored off my brains ahahhaha

btw, is that Kid@admin (nathan) above chocolate lover? i never knew we could change our BOS name ahahah

HSC
Chubby said:
btw, is that Kid@admin (nathan) above chocolate lover? i never knew we could change our BOS name ahahah
i'd say it is. i know a couple of the other users have changed their BOS names (well, at least one other... "townie" to "one_wit")

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I didnt notice Nathan changed his name either, not that i saw his name on this page until now :D

Pritnep, interesting :D

ane_st

HSC
Keeping the thread [dream] alive....

Yay holidays [not that i wasnt on holidays before!]

Everyone have fun.. Yay christmas... Yay presents... Yay tree and lights andd....!!

I get excited over xmas... Yay!!!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby said:
Yes it is I Nathan. I actually put the request to change awhile ago so was just awaiting for an Admin to have some spare time to change my username. Must of been changed in the last few hours because when I logged off it was the same and now it's changed. :)

tasha1188 said:
I didnt notice Nathan changed his name either, not that i saw his name on this page until now :D

Pritnep, interesting :D
:O I didn't notice either until I came back to read this page and saw everyone discussing it.

pritnep is good ;).

BlackDragon said:
how do you change your BOS name?
Put a request in the Contact Moderators forum. Be aware though that requests may take awhile to be completed. Mine took two weeks.

ane_st said:
I get excited over xmas... Yay!!!!!
Don't we all :D. Although I still have to decided and tell my parents, I mean Santa what I want.

SiZmOs said:
I'm probably still going to call him Ki@...
Whatever name is fine Siz. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I just heard that Kate Ritchie will be leaving the show, but i dont know when. Maybe 2008 will be her last year, like someone said :( But she said that she'll continue working with Channel 7, which is good i guess :D

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha...u changed ur pic again...ahaha is that dale begg smith??? or an aussie cricketer?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...its Michael Clarke, my fav cricketer. I love him almost as much as i love Paulie :p I have no idea who Dale Begg Smith is, actually the name is starting to sound familiar :p Im going thru a cricket phase atm, as you can see from my avatar and siggy. But ive got the perfect pic of Paul which im going to make into an avatar for when HAA starts again :p

"Chubby"

HSC
ahhah yeah after i posted that comment i realised it is a cricketer...ahaha
i never watch cricket, find it soo boring ( NO EFFENCE)...LOL!

dale begg smith the guy the won the gold medal at the winter olympics this yr or last yr i think ahaha

i rkn its good u have another fav thing wen home and away is not on..ahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)