Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i rkn its good u have another fav thing wen home and away is not on..ahah
haha, when HAA is not on, i have several other interests, i could even put the OC as my siggy, but im more in the cricket mood, or i can even do something christmasy, but the only xmas siggys i have are Jack and Martha ones :p or my Martha xmas avvy, which is really cute :p or my OC siggy, but i'll stick with Clarkey <3

Oh and i find cricket, well test cricket boring, but other cricket is awesome, and i mainly watch it for my fav guys :p And Golf is even more boring :p

but this isnt the place to tlk about cricket, but meh! We never get told off for spamming :p I still mentioned HAA as well :p

HSC
Hehehe, subtle way of mentioning HAA. Well, I was just looking on myspace and having a look at HAA's character's home pages, and its really interesting to see what they've been writing to each other. I don't think many/any are actually "official", but IF any of the info there is actually true, there's a couple of spoilers.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
do give us links please??? I used to have a link to Jacks, but i lost it :p

I have a link to Adam Saunders, the guy who played Corey on the show, and my friend sent him a msg and he replied her, she fully loves him. Hmmm...im going to go find them :p

"Chubby"

HSC
ahahha i hate corey as much as i hate ash ...hmmm don't know who i would prefer though ahaha

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hello, H&A friends, just letting you all know it's my 19th birthday today!! Whoooo, hell yeah! Lol. And I don't have work till Monday, which is the best present ever.

Hmmm, should probably mention something H&A related huh? lol. When does it come back?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Happy birthday Kate :D Have a great one.

HAA related, well im bored so im going to count down :p

5 Weeks and 3 days :D

HSC
Happy birthday kate!

Now tasha, for those links...
http://www.myspace.com/home_and_away_australia
This link will provide you with the links of most of the HAA people who have myspace (or myspace pages about them...) Just keep following the links, and you'll be entertained for AGES.
I continued reading some of their pages last night, I'm pretty sure most of them are role-players. It's still interesting to read some of the things though.

Oh btw, there's a countdown til HAA is on there. :p

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i saw that countdown :p

Yeh i found Jacks myspace, and went into Marthas from his. :D I made my own myspace as well :p

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hee, just got back guys. Had an awesome day today. Thank you for all the birthday greetings yay :D.

lexie85

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha i saw that countdown :p

Yeh i found Jacks myspace, and went into Marthas from his. :D I made my own myspace as well :p
jacks or the actual actors? can i get the link plz :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

Heres the link, Ane posted it on the other page, but yeh, click here and scroll down, and then there are links to all the characters myspaces. Jack's says his 28 and born in South Africa, but htats not true, Paul is 28 and born in SA, Jack is 24 and born in Sydney :p But meh! Ive only read Marthas and Jacks (obviously) And that countdown is wrong. Theres actually 37days till HAA starts, and the countdown on the myspace says 29 days, haha they suck. :p jacks' mysapce says his in a relationship (Sam) but Marthas says shes single, but in the show she is still with Ashton, unless they break up soon, (spoiler maybe??) I went into Sam's myspace too, hers is all black, its pretty funky :p

HSC
tasha1188 said:

Heres the link, Ane posted it on the other page, but yeh, click here and scroll down, and then there are links to all the characters myspaces. Jack's says his 28 and born in South Africa, but htats not true, Paul is 28 and born in SA, Jack is 24 and born in Sydney :p But meh! Ive only read Marthas and Jacks (obviously) And that countdown is wrong. Theres actually 37days till HAA starts, and the countdown on the myspace says 29 days, haha they suck. :p jacks' mysapce says his in a relationship (Sam) but Marthas says shes single, but in the show she is still with Ashton, unless they break up soon, (spoiler maybe??) I went into Sam's myspace too, hers is all black, its pretty funky :p
Actually, it was me, lol.

ane_st

HSC
Hey people...!! Hope everyones enjoying their holidays!!!

Yea i was thinking i didn't send it :p

Oh and Happy 19th to Kate!! Sorry it's late!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)