Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good luck BOS H&A 06ers and if we don't do so well there is always H&A to look forward too.

ane_st

HSC
Yay i'm so estatic with my results!! I was so surprised i almost cried when i saw them!!!!

Stupid history subjects screwed me up... But still very :D overall...

The UAI will truly ruin me.. *cries*

How'd everyone else go? Happy with the results?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Congrats Ane. and everyone else, you must all be relieved that the results are out and you now have nothing to worry about except which course your getting into :D

26 days :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, by the way, I got three credits and a distinction for my courses this year. And to make it better, the distinction was for the continuation of the sociology course I failed last semester. :D

Woot.

Indeed, 26 days.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
hey well done Siz! how good was it that results were up early? and congrats to call the 06'ers. hope you all did well!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Congratulations HSC BOS H&Aer on your UAIs and HSC marks. :D Now I just have decided if I want to go to uni next year or defer.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kate - I was on my PS2, and I get a message from a mate from uni, just saying "results are up on PWeb early." i jumped on my computer and there they were. Cheering. How'd you go.

25 days, ~ 5 1/2 hours

??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I did okay. I did better in the first semester. Only got one disinction this time but overall, I'm pretty happy. I'm just glad I passed all the core units. I never want to do them again lol.

ane_st

HSC
Siz, you made me depressed, cause you are uni smart :(

Hehe just jkn, nothing can make me sad today :D

Oh and congrats to everyone else with their uni results!!!

Oh and i should mention:

Home & Away

there :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I met Paul O'Brien, Ada Nicedemou and Holly Brisley today at the Celebrity Wrapping thingy at Pitt St Mall today. OMG Holly and Ada are absolutely gorgeous, ive got pics, i'll post them later when my cuzin emails them to me. But Paul, OMG, absolutely hot hot hot. I love him. He wore a grey pinstripped suit with a pink shirt (not a fan) but he looks hot hot hot. OMG i love him. And i got a pic with him, and OMG i almost died. And then my stupid mum told him that i love him and that i can never miss the show, and then she told him that i have pics of him all over my wall, but i told him it was a lie, and he made a cute joke about it. OMG i love him, and i got the cutest pic of him EVER!! I'll post it later. I love him. Best night of my life. I cant stop smiling.

Ok i'll stop now. 25 days :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww I wonder who Tash <3s. :p

That's pretty awesome Tash, look forward to seeing those photos. :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
hey Tash, that's awesome. after all the gushing about Jack on these boards and you got to meet Paul lol. that's so cool. cant wait to see the pics either :D

shortie_689

HSC
Hey Tash!!!
Made my return!!! You met him, thats like I'm lost for words and also extremely JEALOUS!!!
Kirsty came into work the other day and how bad a fan am I, I totally didn't recognise her at first she was totally dropping obvious hints like "Hiiii!!!, How Are Youuuu?" she was like weird and then she paid for a 5 dollar top in like 50cent coins through to 5 cent coins, I was like Home and Away musn't have paid you that well!!!
UM question has anyone read the articles in TV WEEK omg omg omg, ONE article fully hints that Sally is leaving and then her responses TOTALLY don't and then another article totally hint that she is, I just am sooo confused I think I will absolutely devastated when and if she leaves, not that Home and Away won't be able to keep standing without her but Home and Away is like losing the main Home and Away Icon, I will just die!!! How much longer till it returns I am not doing well with this whole waiting thing I need it to return NOW!!! AND ALSO how hot was Matilda's new hair cut!!! LOVED IT!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yay your back Sasha :D Yeh, Kate has confirmed that she is leaving the show :( You met Christie Hayes, thats cool :D Yeh i love the pics in the TV Week mag, im gonna buy it tomoz :D

Aiite here the pic, some of them are crap quality but yeh :D

I love this pic <3

Paulie and me :D

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Ha ha ha OMG how good. I miss the boards for a few days, come back and wham! Not only do I read that you've met him, but the pics are up! Congratulations... I suppose it's a good thing Jodi wasn't there, as you may have yelled at her. Haha. I'm surprised you didn't have him sign something. Your mum told him you love him, well it's the truth. Should have asked him for a kiss ;)

How cool. Next time that things on you have to let me know, especially if Ada or Jodi is going to be there!!

Crazy-ness. You've made my night.

~ 24 days, 1.5 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)