• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!

And lol to Nathan :D

Some pics as a prezzie from me to you all :D They're gorgeous!!

Last edited:
HSC
for the pics, i can only see the first one...
but its awesome :)
tasha1188 said:
How do you catch a squirrel
Climb up a tree and act like a nut
I found this joke in a bonbon today, and thought of this thread. :eek:

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Merry (late) Christmas to everyone!!

Those pics are awesome Tash!!!

And i have no idea who this Corey guy is..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
There we go, i fixed the pics, sorry about yesterday, my imageshack was slow

*cries* the HAA ad is on telly now :(

And Ane, Corey was on last year, he was Jacky's cop partner, then when Martha and Jacky broke up, Martha went out with Corey to make Jacky jealous, but then Corey turned out to be a psycho who was poisoning Irene making her delusional and whatever, and Jacky found out what Corey had been doing, and he tried to tell Martha, but her being her stubborn self, didnt believe Jacky, and Martha and Corey decided to leave the Bay, and they stopped at Flinder's lookout, and Martha found out that Corey had been poisoning Irene, and she called Jacky, and then Jacky came and saved her, and arrested Corey after a lot of struggles, and Corey is the reason why Martha bought a gun :D Not that you needed to know that, but he is/was the second hottest guy on the show, i'll show you a pic :D

TV Week had the hottest on telly results in last weeks issue, and this week they have pics. I think i mentioned this last week, but here are pics of our HAA stars. Im bored so im posting them, and the pics are really nice :D

And no.1- Paulie <3

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Sally number 7 :( should be number 2 at least <3 Sally.

Really nice photos of the cast there Tash, cheers.

Yes I also have seen the H&A adds very sad and I'm such an idiot for thinking it was going to be on Sunday stupid mean hehe.

Happy boxing day, I got my sleep in. :)

ane_st

HSC
OHh i remember that guy...

I think he went to my bro's high school

Apparently the guy was a gigantic dickhead

The upper half of the picture (his face) is ugly/disturbing..

Otherwise pretty hot..

But re-affirms my view of him being a total cunt

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Adam went to Baulkham Hills High School :D

19 days :D

New whispers:

A young resident prepares to take the next step with his girl, but is she in love with someone else? A promise to protect is made.

The first one i'll say is Luc/Belle/Drew, and the second one, maybe Jack and Sam, not sure, cant think of anyone else :D

What you guys think??

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree with you assumptions Tasha. :) Glad you’re keeping us up-to-date and keeping the thread alive.

EDIT:To let all you BOS H&A friends know I am going away on holidays this Friday (my first since 1999 :O) I should be back the weekend of the 13th so just in time for H&A however if for whatever reason we are delayed in getting back etc etc the latest I will be back is the 17th January 2007. This will be one of my last posts for the day I have done all my clothes packing just got to pack up my laptop and I am good to go. Anyway you all take care and have a happy and safe new year!

I will speak to you all when H&A returns. :D

Last edited:
HSC
pritnep said:
EDIT:To let all you BOS H&A friends know I am going away on holidays this Friday (my first since 1999 :O) I should be back the weekend of the 13th so just in time for H&A however if for whatever reason we are delayed in getting back etc etc the latest I will be back is the 17th January 2007. This will be one of my last posts for the day I have done all my clothes packing just got to pack up my laptop and I am good to go. Anyway you all take care and have a happy and safe new year!
Have fun :D:D Where are you going?

Will there be any new characters at the start of H&A next year?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thanks. Driving holiday throughout NSW and VIC with one of the main stops being Melbourne I think, doing all the old gold mining towns etc etc.

Hmm i am sure there will be.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...have fun Nathan. And have a happy new years eve :D At least you wont be stuck in the cold and rainy Sydney :p

Will there be any new characters at the start of H&A next year?
Sam's husband, Shane will be coming onto the show for a bit, but not a permanent character, and also someone from Amanda's past who knows her very well, and will use that to his/her advantage will be coming into the show for a bit too, i think. I think that maybe Amanda's sister, Kelly, will be coming. Cant wait. Spoiler might be up next week :D just over 2 wks till HAA starts. Excitement.

ane_st

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Adam went to Baulkham Hills High School :D
My bro went there :p

Oh and i agree with everyone else..

Keep em coming Tash!

pritnep said:
Have fun on your holiday!!

asa.hoshi

HSC
Who do you think is gonna die on Home & Away?... rofl... and who do you think will get married?... ROFL... is there gonna be any conflicts? well that's what usually happens... but i watch it anyway coz its is good.

btw... I think Peter and Amanda will get married, Jack and that girl with the kid and I think Alf will die (coz Sally died) ROFL...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sally died?????? Damn *sarcastic smile* Im hoping Ashton dies, but then i find myself liking him again, dont know why. Stupid ashton-loving friends are making me like him again :angry:

No-one gets married, but an unlikely couple do get engaged.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sally isn't dead yet just her life hangs in the balance *fingers crossed she doesn't die* and she has a big farewell so they leave it open for her to come back to the bay for special reunions etc.

shortie_689

HSC
TASHA I made my return and NO ONE even recognised me miserable :(!!!
I CAN'T wait for HOME AND AWAY to come back!!! Lucky Back to the Bay has the fan fictions so I get my daily dose of Home and Away and your story which is like totally great and I think you should update and know what I think that you should post your story in here so everyone can read it cause I know they will LOVE it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)