Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I suppose it's a good thing Jodi wasn't there, as you may have yelled at her. Haha. I'm surprised you didn't have him sign something.
What? Why would i yell at Jodi??? I would never do that, i have no reason to do that :p I forgot to ask him to sign my perfume sample that my cuz got me :p But i would of lost that, these pics i will never loose *touch wood* I even have them on my phone :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( to bad the majority of these H&A stars outings are in Sydney.

Awesome pictures Tasha, you finally meet the man of your dreams I am sure that beautiful smile of yours wasn't wiped off for the rest of the day. :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I thought you may have gotten carried away with your anger at her for leaving Jack, even though it's not her fault. My mum did that once, she bumped into someone from H&A (can't remember who) at the QVB, and told them off for killing another character...

Oh, but that's right, you now like Martha and Whats-his-Ash.

Home and Away rules!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I thought you may have gotten carried away with your anger at her for leaving Jack, even though it's not her fault. My mum did that once, she bumped into someone from H&A (can't remember who) at the QVB, and told them off for killing another character...

Oh, but that's right, you now like Martha and Whats-his-Ash.
Haha, even though i was angry at Martha for leaving Jack, that anger didnt last long, it lasted like 2hrs :p Then i got over it. I cant hate my fav character, and if i ever met Jodi, i wouldnt take it out on her, i'd take it out on the writers, their the ones ruining Jack and Marthas lives. And I like Martha and Ash better then Jack and Sam, but still hate them together and still wish that Ash would die, but then poor Jess and Declan :( Also, Jodi was at Castle Towers AGAIN on thursday, meaning that she might be living near me since she is alwayz at Towers :D But thats cute about your mum yelling at one of the stars :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
thats cute about your mum yelling at one of the stars :p
Better than her telling them that her son is in love with them, and has posters all over his bedrooms walls. :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Could see people yelling\ranting to the actor who plays Rocco if Sally dies.

Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe new year BOS H&A!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG im on the HAAC website :O Must go check that :p

Merry Christmas to all for tomorrow :D

22 days :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Woot! Go Tasha! You are world-renowned for your Home and Away obsess--- Err, I mean your love for Home and Away!!

Well done!!

~ 22 days, 6 hours.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Guess what, i saw Adam Saunders, who played Corey Henderson on Home and Away, at Castle Towers today. Damn he's hot, not as hot as Paulie, but still hot

Wanna here a joke, i cracked up at these :D

How do you catch a squirrel
Climb up a tree and act like a nut

I could not stop laughing, it is hilarous, sorry if you dont find it funny :p Another one

How do you fire Santa?
Give him the sack

Classic!! Loved it :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Classic indeed. :D

Yep your famous and your name and photos are on the opening pages a homeandawaycentral. ;)

Merry Christmas!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I just had a thought January 15th is when H&A returns however just looking at the calendar the 15th is a Sunday so hmmm are we sure it isn't the 16th or is it being special and returning on a Sunday?

HSC
pritnep said:
I just had a thought January 15th is when H&A returns however just looking at the calendar the 15th is a Sunday so hmmm are we sure it isn't the 16th or is it being special and returning on a Sunday?
Lol. You probably looked at the 2006 calendar. The 15th Jan is on a Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)