Home and Away (6 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
so i only caught the 1st half while i was getting dressed so im a bit hazy

kim dropped off james at the bus stop, him n rachel had a fight, maddie n cassie ended up on lily's doorstep

anything exciting happen after that ? im gonna miss tonight again :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
npoe, Cas and Mattie were hiding in Lilys kitchen because Kyle just got home from wherever, and Lily walked out and Kyle said something which i forgot and it finished there.

Tonight is just about Lily and she moves in at Sally's, and more Alf and Martha stuff :( :)

*hopeful*

HSC
thanx tash

awww alf vs martha is probably the only interesting thing goin on and im gonna miss it

HSC
Umm... I was looking at my year book [which was crap!!!] but yeah, I thought some of the questions were good, got some from other places, and made up a few.

1. Name [obviously your first name… hint –hopefully :p]
2. Nickname [if you have one]
3. What name do you prefer
4. Hobbies
5. Describe yourself in 3 words
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time
[on H&A]
8. Favourite female character
9. fav male character
10. fav couple
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good
12. worst character
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive]
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them
17. When and why did you start watching H&A
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer
20. Jack or Martha
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them. [I don’t know some of the names] In alphabetical order:

• Ane [ane_st]
• Chubby ["Chubby"]
• Hopeful [*hopeful*]
• Jeremy [jemsta]
• Kate [kate_is_me]
• Megan [chocolate_lover]
• Nathan [pritnep]
• Rachel [HyPnOtiSeD]
• Siz [SiZmOs]
• Shorty [shortie_689]
• Tasha [tasha1188]

Yes I am bored, and the thread quiet :S anyways I hope you all answer HONESTLY. And sorry if i spelt any names wrong.

So is Lucas gone for good? Alf/Martha tonight <3:eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
1. Name: Nathan
2. Nickname: *shrugs* I don't really have one but Nath if you want a shorter version of my name. Oh there is Noiythen sort of a SDD class joke.
3. What name do you prefer: Whatever I am easy.
4. Hobbies: Internet (is that a hobby :p well it is), Computer games, watching TV/Movies, driving.
5. Describe yourself in 3 words: Shy, friendly, technical but not logical (i.e. not good at maths)
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory: I always find these sort of questions hard best memory probably going on holidays at end of last year/beginning of this year and the last few days of high school hanging out with friends. Worst memory not sure...
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time: Working, house, car in a job/career I like.
8. Favourite female character: Kit <3
9. fav male character: Although he is dead Rocco
10. fav couple: *shrugs* Not sure if I really am a couple person. Martha and Jack certainly have the chemistry so do Brad and Sally and Kit and Kim (although not a couple yet).
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good: Kelli
12. worst character: Eve\Sarah in a good\bad\evil way.
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive]: Oh now that is hard just to name that many characters. Jade, Kristy, Kane, Kit, Rocco
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A: Kit, Sally, Martha, Matilda and Belle. ;)
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers: How could I ever make that decision. ;)
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them: *points to previous shy answer* hopefully they would break the ice first although doubtful it would happen me not being in Sydney.
17. When and why did you start watching H&A: I can never really remember the act year and I am sure each time I said it changed. I remember the Sarah storyline the most 2001 onwards MAYBE. Why because I love soapies.
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer: <3 Kit. Seriously though hmm Ric & Belle can be pretty funny.
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer: Colleen but again in a good way.
20. Jack or Martha: Martha.
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them. I can't possible choose between all of you, your all wonderful and unique in your own special way and each one of you bring something to this thread.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
So is Lucas gone for good? Alf/Martha tonight <3:eek:
Judging by the spoilers he is coming back soonish.

WOW! You really were bored. :p you didn't answer them, good idea though.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
1. Name Natasha
2. Nickname [if you have one] Tash, Tasha, Atama
3. What name do you prefer Tash or Tasha
4. Hobbies shopping
5. Describe yourself in 3 words -thinks- i dont know :)
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory does it have to be all of them??? best memory would have to be my whole entire family on my mums side going to Singapore, Malaysia and Bali together.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time Married with babies :)
[on H&A]
8. Favourite female character thats hard...Martha
9. fav male character gosh thats even harder...Jack
10. fav couple thats got to be the hardest...Jack and Martha
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good i love em all, ooo...Kelli and Ethan :)
12. worst character Zoe- she gave me nightmares, literally
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive] Rebecca, Angel, Shannon, Shane, Travis
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A Paulie, Jodi, Niccy, Holly, Rodger <3
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers ok who are H&Aers???
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them same as above
17. When and why did you start watching H&A if my calculations are correct, then about 13-14 years ago. Why? Beats me, i was only 5-6yrs old
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer Martha- coz she gets good storylines, and Colleen coz shes funny, and Jack coz his nice to look at :p
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer Colleen when she doesnt shut her big fat mouth
20. Jack or Martha :eek: Thats hard, you cant make me choose. I refuse to choose :mad1: Heba, you are plain evil

and as for q21, no comment :)

Oh and Happy Easter Everyone. Im enjoying a yummy Lindt Easter Bunny atm -yummmm-

HSC
pritnep said:
1. Name: Nathan
2. Nickname: *shrugs* I don't really have one but Nath if you want a shorter version of my name. Oh there is Noiythen sort of a SDD class joke.
3. What name do you prefer: Whatever I am easy.
4. Hobbies: Internet (is that a hobby :p well it is), Computer games, watching TV/Movies, driving.
5. Describe yourself in 3 words: Shy, friendly, technical but not logical (i.e. not good at maths)
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory: I always find these sort of questions hard best memory probably going on holidays at end of last year/beginning of this year and the last few days of high school hanging out with friends. Worst memory not sure...
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time: Working, house, car in a job/career I like.
8. Favourite female character: Kit <3
9. fav male character: Although he is dead Rocco
10. fav couple: *shrugs* Not sure if I really am a couple person. Martha and Jack certainly have the chemistry so do Brad and Sally and Kit and Kim (although not a couple yet).
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good: Kelli
12. worst character: Eve\Sarah in a good\bad\evil way.
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive]: Oh now that is hard just to name that many characters. Jade, Kristy, Kane, Kit, Rocco
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A: Kit, Sally, Martha, Matilda and Belle. ;)
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers: How could I ever make that decision. ;)
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them: *points to previous shy answer* hopefully they would break the ice first although doubtful it would happen me not being in Sydney.
17. When and why did you start watching H&A: I can never really remember the act year and I am sure each time I said it changed. I remember the Sarah storyline the most 2001 onwards MAYBE. Why because I love soapies.
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer: <3 Kit. Seriously though hmm Ric & Belle can be pretty funny.
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer: Colleen but again in a good way.
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them. I can't possible choose between all of you, your all wonderful and unique in your own special way and each one of you bring something to this thread.

Hey Nathan :wave: You didnt anser the important ones!!! I put them in coz i thought it'll be fun :)

Please answer them, coz if you dont then nobody else will:(

Judging by the spoilers he is coming back soonish.

WOW! You really were bored. :p you didn't answer them, good idea though.
Uhh yes, i shouldve thought before i typed that, it was coz of what Mattie said yesterday :S

Yeah i was lol And i wont answer them, notice how i had everyones name down for the last question and left out my own ;)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
1. Name Natasha
2. Nickname [if you have one] Tash, Tasha, Atama
3. What name do you prefer Tash or Tasha
4. Hobbies shopping
5. Describe yourself in 3 words -thinks- i dont know :)
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory does it have to be all of them??? best memory would have to be my whole entire family on my mums side going to Singapore, Malaysia and Bali together.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time Married with babies :)
[on H&A]
8. Favourite female character thats hard...Martha
9. fav male character gosh thats even harder...Jack
10. fav couple thats got to be the hardest...Jack and Martha
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good i love em all, ooo...Kelli and Ethan :)
12. worst character Zoe- she gave me nightmares, literally
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive] Rebecca, Angel, Shannon, Shane, Travis
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A Paulie, Jodi, Niccy, Holly, Rodger <3
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers ok who are H&Aers???
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them same as above
17. When and why did you start watching H&A if my calculations are correct, then about 13-14 years ago. Why? Beats me, i was only 5-6yrs old
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer Martha- coz she gets good storylines, and Colleen coz shes funny, and Jack coz his nice to look at :p
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer Colleen when she doesnt shut her big fat mouth
20. Jack or Martha :eek: Thats hard, you cant make me choose. I refuse to choose :mad1: Heba, you are plain evil

and as for q21, no comment :)

Oh and Happy Easter Everyone. Im enjoying a yummy Lindt Easter Bunny atm -yummmm-
Got the word..s? from Nathan.. home and away-ers? as in the ppl from this thread :S HE made it up not me :eek:

lol i put q 20 just for you :p

Please Answer question 21!!!!

Or i will on behalf of you all :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well in that case, 15 and 21 i choose not to comment on :) but 16, i probs wouldnt. I'd be like, what do i say :p

and question 20, just for me, how sweet. Well in the past when ive been asked that question ive alwayz chosen Jack, but that was when Martha wasnt my favouritest character. But this year she has become my favouritest character, but i still love Jack. So its hard. How about i just say neither, and i choose Hugh instead, since he has become my new fav :p But Jack and Martha are still my no.1 :) that probs makes no sense at all, i think the chocolate is getting to me :p

HSC
tasha1188 said:
well in that case, 15 and 21 i choose not to comment on :) but 16, i probs wouldnt. I'd be like, what do i say :p

and question 20, just for me, how sweet. Well in the past when ive been asked that question ive alwayz chosen Jack, but that was when Martha wasnt my favouritest character. But this year she has become my favouritest character, but i still love Jack. So its hard. How about i just say neither, and i choose Hugh instead, since he has become my new fav :p But Jack and Martha are still my no.1 :) that probs makes no sense at all, i think the chocolate is getting to me :p
lol

i understood exactly what you were saying;)

Come on people, if you comment it'll be more interesting :uhhuh: [i shouldnt talk since i havent even answered my own questions :shy:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I'm a trend setting H&Aers = us.

:p I even set trends with question answering, oh I'm awesome. *hides*

:p Yes I noticed you excluded yourself, I wondered why and that you didn't answer.

Happy easter all but aren't you meant to get chocolate on Easter Sunday?

HSC
pritnep said:
I even set trends with question answering, oh I'm awesome. *hides*

Yes I noticed you excluded yourself, I wondered why and that you didn't answer.
I didnt include myself coz i wanted everyone to rate one another, and me be excluded!!! and i was planning on going to my cousins but cant be bothered anymore -reason why i didnt answer. !'ll answer them in a minute-and i'll answer the questions nobody answered :p

Yes you were the one that started that trend:angry:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh hi everyone :wave:
just finished reading the last few pages
hope everyones having an enjoyable easter so far

anyways heres the survey

1. Name [obviously your first name… hint –hopefully ] Jeremy
2. Nickname [if you have one] jezza, jez, jem
3. What name do you prefer i dont mind actually
4. Hobbies: basketball, meeting new people, partying :D
5. Describe yourself in 3 words: friendly, outgoing, can be quiet though(ahh deep thoughts)
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory: i cant remember :(
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time: married with kids...forensic scientist :D
[on H&A]
8. Favourite female character: without a doubt martha
9. fav male character: alf..lolz
10. fav couple: belle and drew
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good: kelli
12. worst character: kelli
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive]: donald fisher, selina, shannon, rocco, hayley
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A: belle, maddie, tasha, martha, hayley
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers, hmm pobably nathan, sizmos and megan :p...but i wish you could all go
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them: yes!!!
17. When and why did you start watching H&A: prob the only good show that was on at that time
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer:alf
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer: colleen
20. Jack or Martha:martha
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them. [I don’t know some of the names] In alphabetical order: all of them=10
so technically theyre all equal first :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol when you work, dont they call you Simon? Do you pissed off at them?
Yes, they do call me Simon, but I'm trying to get them to call me Sy...

As for those questions...

1. Name: Simon
2. Nickname: Sizmos, Siz, Sy, Sime, Simy, Simo, S-Man, Diaz [because of my surname].
3. What name do you prefer: Depends on who you are - my girlfriend calls me Sime, my boys call me Sizmos or Diaz, and most other people call me Simon, despite my trying to get them to call me Sy. You guys call me Siz, which is great!
4. Hobbies: Reading, writing, internets, movies, being stupid, driving (i love driving!)
5. Describe yourself in 3 words: Friendly, supportive and smelly.
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory: Haha, way too many to decide on.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time: 10 years older, driving a Monaro, probably still talking about H&A, if it's still going!.
8. Favourite female character: Sally, Martha or Leah.
9. fav male character: Alf, or Vinnie. For sure.
10. fav couple: Everyone on H&A dates everyone else, so I'm not really phased in regards to couples... I liked Vinnie and Leah, though.
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good: Hmm... That's a tough one. I really don't like Mattie, so perhaps she should go away.
12. worst character: The annoying nurse who seems to be able to do every job in the hospital.
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive]: Kirsty, Dani, Vinnie, Will and Donald Fisher.
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A: Leah, Sally, Martha, Belle and probably Mattie, so I could kill her.
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers: I wouldn't be able to answer that one.
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them: Haha, definately! And I hope you guys would do the same!!
17. When and why did you start watching H&A: The first episode I saw was that of Shane and Angel's wedding, and my parents had just been to a wedding which I wasn't allowed to go to, and I was annoyed, so I watched it.
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer: As annoying as she is, probably Colleen.
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer: As above..
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them: Just like everyone else, I couldn't possibly chose between you. I find you all entertaining, each in your own way.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol. That took me a second. Duhh. My surname isn't actually Diaz, it's Dee, but my boys (well, just one, actually) played it to Diaz... Yeah. He was drunk. And from that night on, Diaz just stuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)