Home and Away (12 Viewers)

"Chubby"

HSC
1. Name [obviously your first name… hint –hopefully :p] Tina
2. Nickname [if you have one] Teeney, Tiny, Turtle

3. What name do you prefer Tina
4. Hobbies sleeping, the internet and when i get my p's driving :p
5. Describe yourself in 3 words tiny, quiet and loud when i want to be (ooops thats more than 3 words :p) ahah
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory tooo much to tell
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time travelling, having the job i want etc
[on H&A]
8. Favourite female character
too hard to pick....martha, sally
9. fav male character Jack and Peter
10. fav couple peter and amanda....also jack and martha
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good kelli
12. worst character kelli and omg mumma rose
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive] Noah, Barry (him and irene are soo cute together i reckon), paris?!, tashas mum (angie?) and robbie.
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A peter, jack, martha, sally and brad
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers absolutely impossible
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them walk in the opposite direction cos i am very shy, but i would introduce myself if a friend was right next to me doing the same thing.
17. When and why did you start watching H&A i started watching it properly when the believers storyline started happening
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer ooo thats a hard pick...they are all entertaining in their own way.
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer atm martha :p ahah but colleen
20. Jack or Martha both? :p
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them.
what sort of question is this???? :p ahhahaha.....i love u guys all :) my home and away family :) hehe

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
[QUOTE="Chubby]what sort of question is this???? :p ahhahaha.....i love u guys all :) my home and away family :) hehe[/QUOTE]
Ohh, how cute!!

HSC
1. Name Heba,
2. Nickname Only arabic ones :S My brother sometimes calls me hubba bubba?
3. What name do you prefer Nothing, i dont even know why you people are using my name :( Why did i even say it :(
4. Hobbies oh man i can go on forever with this one :p ...eating :uhhuh: reading, movies...sport-watching not playing !:shy:..oh some other stuff that i cannot remember :(
5. Describe yourself in 3 words annoying, irritating, ..and probably shy to that list ..my friend thinks so since i wouldnt talk to this annoying person-hmm- but i can be a bitch? ohhhh but then people think im stupid...i dunno about this one:S
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory LOTS...one time i was at Bankstown shopping centre [i never used to go there, that was like my 5th time since i was 5yrs old?] and my friends said they knew the whole place, anyways we got lost, nobody would ask where the food court was [we had to meet up there] so i asked this old arabic/muslim lady, and her husband said he had no clue, and the lady said in arabic, "ohh thats slack the girl is hungry" :( Ummm.. i got lots :(
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time Not here? probably finished studies...work? house oh man all i know is whats going to happen tomorrow ..i do know that i want 4 kids :eek: 2 boys and 2 girls, but i'll probably have 2 :(
8. Favourite female character i got more than one...Amanda/Martha/Belle -only one..i would pick Belle-amanda was a bitch before, and martha has this annoying voice.
9. fav male character Peter/Jack/Drew? probably from the 3 i'll say Drew..only coz i like him and Belle togethr:S
10. fav couple Umm.. ..Drew and Belle..
11. character you want to die/leave the Bay for good lets see..Kelli, Ethan, Colleen.....
12. worst character easy..Cas :uhhuh:
13. if you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back Jade, Kristy, Noah, ...probably tasha and robbie
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A Martha,Belle, Holly, Bobby, and Paul -Nathan has all girls:eek: what you planning on!
15. deserted on an island, pick THREE H&Aers NA-i wouldnt stick myself with you lot:p
16. if you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to them walk the opposite direction? :p Nah..i dont really know, if i see the person more than once i'll walk upto them, if you're with people...uhh i dont know you?
17. When and why did you start watching H&A a few years ago year 7-on and off, why ? coz i was bored, and there was nothing better on at 7pm!
18. most entertaining character & H&Aer character-amanda, but drew and belle are entertaining as well:) as for H&Aer, id say Tasha ..sowi everyone else!
19. Most annoying character & H&Aer Colleen-the Martha thing pissed me off :angry: the way she ruined everything!!! H&Aer -Me
20. Jack or Martha Martha
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them. [I don’t know some of the names] In alphabetical order:

• Ane [ane_st]NA
• Chubby ["Tina"] NA
• Hopeful [*hopeful*] 10
• Jeremy [jemsta] 10
• Kate [kate_is_me] NA
• Megan [chocolate_lover]10
• Nathan [pritnep] 10
• Rachel [HyPnOtiSeD] NA
• Siz [SiZmOs]10
• Shorty [shortie_689]NA
• Tasha [tasha1188] 10

I gave- NA- to those who i havent really spoken to .. But the NA doesnt really mean anything since i dont know those people:) You're all probably great people

See easy

2 hrs 25 mins :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i do know that i want 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls, but i'll probably have 2
OMG me too. But i want 2 boys and 1 girl of my own, and adopt a girl from like a 3rd world country, most probs india or some south american country, just coz im nice :p And i'll adopt from when they are very little, like less then a year old, so they are pure Aussies by the time they grow up :) My mum told me to only have 2, but then it gets boring in the house, and i dont want just a boy and girl, coz im like that with my brother, and its no fun. The more kids the better :) I want a big family <3

~~2hrs 10mins :) excitement

Oh and Heba, i love your siggy. Amanda has such a pretty smile :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG me too. But i want 2 boys and 1 girl of my own, and adopt a girl from like a 3rd world country, most probs india or some south american country, just coz im nice :p And i'll adopt from when they are very little, like less then a year old, so they are pure Aussies by the time they grow up :) My mum told me to only have 2, but then it gets boring in the house, and i dont want just a boy and girl, coz im like that with my brother, and its no fun. The more kids the better :) I want a big family <3

~~2hrs 10mins :) excitement
Lol. My friends think im weird coz im like 4 not 3 or 5..:)

Oh adopting little kids, if i ever adopt one, he/she will probably be from an African country.

And same i want a big family:)

Edit: fnx, i <3 yours as well

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A Martha,Belle, Holly, Bobby, and Paul -Nathan has all girls:eek: what you planning on!
;) Well deserted island I'm the only man forever so.....no competition and my charm = win, win. :D

So what would you like to be called?

Awww aren't we a good little community doing the quiz and doing community things together. :)

HSC
pritnep said:
;) Well deserted island I'm the only man forever so.....no competition and my charm = win, win. :D

So what would you like to be called?

Awww aren't we a good little community doing the quiz and doing community things together. :)
Lol. what happened to being shy?

Damn it i forgot to put height in there !!!!! :angry:

And just call me Heba :( Either way you know my name :(

Lol doing community quizes lol...i can make up more, but i left out alot of things since they were already answered :)

2 hours :D

Edit: see im the only person who did the last question!!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol what's wrong with having all 5 being women?!

and i won't be able to see tonights episode, but im going to ask my mum to tape it. whether she remembers to do so or not however is another matter altogether.

take it easy guys, and have a good night!!

if i don't get a chance to say it, happy easter! if you're driving, be safe!

HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol what's wrong with having all 5 being women?!

and i won't be able to see tonights episode, but im going to ask my mum to tape it. whether she remembers to do so or not however is another matter altogether.

take it easy guys, and have a good night!!

if i don't get a chance to say it, happy easter! if you're driving, be safe!
you tell me? :p

:wave: good night Siz

Happy easter to you and all those who believe in it.

and you didnt even say the days you're at the uni, and neither did Kate, made me say it!:mad1:

where is everybody?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Lol. what happened to being shy?

Damn it i forgot to put height in there !!!!! :angry:

And just call me Heba :( Either way you know my name :(
Oh I would get over being shy after awhile especially given I would have to talk to them and vice vera.

:p HAHA oops.

Ok then :wave: Heba.

Have a good safe night Siz.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Lol. My friends think im weird coz im like 4 not 3 or 5..
Yesh...i was telling my mum that, because if you have 3 or 5 or an off amount of kids, the middle one is alwayz left out, like my cousins, theres 3 of them, and the middle of is alwayz left out. Luckily my brother is there now, so he pays a lot of attention to her :) Now i miss them :(

if you're driving, be safe!
haha, when i was driving today, i accidently drove up onto one of those island things in the middle of the road. My mum was like "are you feeling alright" and i was like yeh, i was watching the dvd fall off the thing and forgot to straighten the car after turning from the traffic lights :p I dont think she'll let me drive for a while :p

DId anyone watch Sunrise this morning?? Tim was on, and he dances the Paso with Grant Denyer. It was hilarious :p

HSC
Lol...yay more people doing the quiz :p

When i made it up i thought nobody would do it :S

And Nathan are you short is that it? Coz you could always make it up...

:wave:

1 hr 40 mins :)

HSC
1. Name Megan
2. Nickname Different people call me different things. One of my nicknames is: [my last name]inator, which is what I'm getting on my Year 12 Jersey. People mainly call me "Megan" though. If you want to give me a nickname, go ahead. :)
3. What name do you prefer Megan.
4. Hobbies Internet, watching TV, internet, driving, internet, playing sport.
5. Describe yourself in 3 wordsChocolate, sport + short.
6. Funniest/Most embarrassing/Best/Worst memory Um... in 2005, my family and I went to Tasmania, that was fun. :)
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time Wow, I'll be 27. :S Haha, I've got no idea! I'd like to have a good (good, as in, I like it) job, a husband, kids (2 or 3 I think).

[on H&A]

8. Favourite female characterKit + Morag + Belle
9. Fav. male characterPeter or Tony or Brad or Drew
10. Fav. coupleKit + Kim, Belle + Drew.
11. Character you want to die/leave the Bay for good Beth, Kelli and Ethan.
12. Worst character The characters which I have disliked the most would be: Kelli, Beth, Jonah and Mumma Rose.
13. If you could bring back 5 of the past H&A characters who would you bring back [doesn’t matter if they are dead or alive]Sarah, Eve, Zoe, Angie and Josie. (I know Eve and Zoe are the same person, and that Angie and Josie are the same actor) :D
14. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE actors from H&A The actors for Sally, Martha, Jack, Tony and Ric.
15. Deserted on an island, pick FIVE H&Aers Jeremy, Nathan, Siz, Tasha and Heba.
16. If you recognised a H&Aer would you walk the opposite direction or would you go up and introduce yourself to themI'd probably just stare at them from a distance, haha.
17. When and why did you start watching H&AI have no idea. I've been watching for quite a while... I really need to find out what actual year it was though.
18. Most entertaining character & H&AerAlf, and Colleen, but she can be annoying.
19. Most annoying character & H&AerColleen. Beth was too, but she's
gooooooooone. :D
20. Jack or Martha Definately Jack.
21. Finally, rate yourself and other members from 1-10, 10 being the highest, NA if you got no clue who they are, or you haven’t spoken to them.

• Ane [ane_st]N/A
• Chubby ["Chubby"]N/A
• Heba [$hiftyIceQueen]10
• Hopeful [*hopeful*]N/A
• Jeremy [jemsta]10
• Kate [kate_is_me]N/A
• Megan [chocolate_lover]10
• Nathan [pritnep]10
• Rachel [HyPnOtiSeD]N/A
• Siz [SiZmOs]10
• Shorty [shortie_689]N/A
• Tasha [tasha1188]10

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Yesh...i was telling my mum that, because if you have 3 or 5 or an off amount of kids, the middle one is alwayz left out, like my cousins, theres 3 of them, and the middle of is alwayz left out. Luckily my brother is there now, so he pays a lot of attention to her :) Now i miss them :(
True. With me i say i want two boys and two girls so they cant be left out, of 'girl/boy stuff' and want it equal so that the middle one isnt left out or, some times the youngest :(

I'm the only girl and the youngest, get bored alot, but its cool, coz i get alot of stuff :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im the only guy and the oldest and youngest
what does that say? :p

HSC
I'm the eldest (17 years old), and I've got a younger brother (14, almost 15) and a younger sister (11, almost 12).

We get along most of the time... :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i have a 20yo bro who is almost 21, but his living in Brisbane atm, so bsaically im the only child. It gets boring at time, but i have friends and msn to keep my compnay, and of course you guys :p and i have my cousins too :)

i orginially wanted 4 boys, but thought that would be too much, then i wanted 3boys and a girl, but thats slack on the girl, so now its 2 each :) And its only coz i already have names for my children :p

~1hr 30mins :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)