Home and Away (15 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
doesnt uws holidays start when we go back?
lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha what a hilarious episode
colleen really made my stomach sore....her ongoing lame arguments with betty was the highlight of the episode
lol at the facial expressions of irene and leah
haha even my mum was frustrated with cassie and her handling of the lily case...she should just tell someone before its too late
dumb bitch
maddie looked gorgeous <3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah sorry Tasha that was all I saw of Tim on Sunrise and all I capped.

Right I have watched Battlestar Galactica it was awesome.

Now I am going to watch tonight's episode of Home and Away. :p

HSC
jemsta said:
doesnt uws holidays start when we go back?
lol
yes :(

And it was a good ep, conisdering i thought lily was going to be crap...she played the role really well!!

Lol at Jeremy

Martha looked awesome so did Mattie:), and that guy at the diner !!!! far out!!!

Rick looked good? I swear im only saying how looked good and who didnt :S

Colleenn !!!!!! :bomb: OMG that lady!!!!!! lol she wants Irene and Leah to join her team :rofl:

I liked todays ep :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jack asks Martha out next tuesday...awwwwww...im sooo happy. Nathan i really want caps of that part, esp of when Martha is looking at Jack <3 I love them. All my jmness is back and never leaving.

Ok, now to tonight, when Martha was crying on the sofa after the Alf thing was sooo sad, but then Colleen made me laugh sooo much. THose guys were creeps. i liked Marthas swimmers. I love Martha. Oh and Lily, how sad for her :(

Good episode though, i liked it :) Cant wait till next week, soooo excited. Crystal is sooo cute <3

HSC
tasha1188 said:
All my jmness is back and never leaving.
i was trying to figure out what jmness means, then jack/martha-ness came into my head. Where do you come up with these lil words[?] ?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha's weird
she comes with all the random ideas that only a few people know
guess youre weird too heba :p

HSC
jemsta said:
tasha's weird
she comes with all the random ideas that only a few people know
guess youre weird too heba :p
More like, only us smart people understand it!!!!!:D

Maybe not :( ?

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
jmness?? *shakes head* so many things you children need to learn :p

and im not weird -hmph-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh it's cool Jeremy I didn't really read your post anyway.

You really want caps of the promo Tasha like really, really. :p hehe just joking with you I have them all capped I just have to sort through the bad ones and upload them so they are on the way. ;)

I am with Heba Lily (well the actor) did a really good job with this episode acted exactly how you think she would. Does anyone get the impression Cassie (well the actor) over acts so time like I know some words need to be emphasized but she does it to a point where it just is to obvious and to fake.

Hmm Ric's hair is starting to get longer he suits short hair much better.

Martha, Martha, Martha. Not much more to say on that one. But at least Alf felt bad for what he did/said.

Colleen LOL a bit of comic relief to finish off what was an excellent week of HAA.

Right now to getting these caps uploaded.

HSC
pritnep said:
Does anyone get the impression Cassie (well the actor) over acts so time like I know some words need to be emphasized but she does it to a point where it just is to obvious and to fake.

Hmm Ric's hair is starting to get longer he suits short hair much better.
Leave Rick alone :(

SHE DOES!!!!! Which is part of the reason why i dont like her:p Other part-Orange :S

yay pics :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You really want caps of the promo Tasha like really, really. hehe just joking with you I have them all capped I just have to sort through the bad ones and upload them so they are on the way
lol...yes i reeeealy need caps :p And you know on tuesday when they have that scene i'm gona be asking for LOTS of caps :p I love life :p

My brother has the top Ric was wearing today, the black YD one :p :)

I hate what Cas was wearing, that jump suit. Gosh. BUt i liked the striped top she wore the next day :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p but it does look better shorter.

Jump suit looked very 70s and a little to short especially for the character Cas is I mean now look what young girls will be wearing/wanting to wear...jump suits are not cool.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p I might have a break on from capping on Tuesday *kicks feet up*. Well it is my older brother's 21st on Tuesday but then again we are celebrating it early this weekend since my Dad is away for work again this week so but no but yes not oh confused.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( Awww gone all quite.

<<< Like my new Avatar. :D

Has it been raining in Sydney for most of the day because it has here, good movie watching whether though.

HSC
pritnep said:
:( Awww gone all quite.

<<< Like my new Avatar. :D

Has it been raining in Sydney for most of the day because it has here, good movie watching whether though.
lol

your av is nice? great? :) lol..:S im not really into the whole pole dancing female...maybe Siz and Jeremy will like it...Who am i kiding, they'll love it :p

Oh, it rained a bit here, then stopped :(

It has gone all quiet...we should make a new 'survey' ...:)

I'm bored:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)