Home and Away (26 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no it only rained this morning, and then again early in the evening.

Great caps :)

Heba, theyre Krytals graphics, im talking to her on msn now :) SHe has awesome graphics. My siggy and my avatar are hers :)

Nathan, you avatar *shakes head* boys!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p But it's of Martha. Women! I mean I could make it Cam if you wanted? ;) :p

Well it rained/has been raining pretty much all day but I didn't want to do anything today but watch TV/movies so I <3 the rain.

:( Nobody is talking to me on MSN.....I feel so alone.

HSC
pritnep said:
Oh friends. My msn is the same as my username @hotmail.com ;)
lol

my old one was the same as my OTHER username :p

but new one different, i asked two of my friends they picked one so i went for the other one :D

HSC
So ...home and away

Lily is alright now :eek:

and Rach is good, but boring.

Yeah...H&A is alright now :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey folks. thought i'd pitch in. i'm the oldest of two - my younger brother is turning 15 in May.
Nathan, I love your avatar, and the caps. Thank you!
jmness = tasha. she's sometimes a little odd, but that's what i've come to like about her. :)

And Heba - I'm at Uni on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1pm - 5pm on both days. If you ever see a bunch of policing guys walking around and think "Damn!! Aren't they hot?" Then I'm probably in that group somewhere... Probably closer to the back of it, where you can't see, but I'm there!

JoOYcE!

HSC
Hey :wave: i just thought i'd post up the latest spoilers for [April 9-13] :)

Monday: Cassie confronts Lily's violent boyfriend in a bid to protect her friend. Painful memories resurface for Martha when she discovers Cam's secret. PG(a)

Tuesday:Cam manages to manipulate Martha to come back to work for him. Jack and Cam go head to head in a bid to win over Martha. Cassie's attempt to help Lily takes a turn for the worst. PG(a,v)

Wednesday:Cassie manages to free Lily from her troubled family. Amanda's relationship with Belle and Ryan begins to crumble. PG(a,v)

Thursday: Belle is devastated when Amanda breaks her promise to stop drinking. Hugh helps Rachel and Kim get their relationship back on track.

Friday: Jack risks his career to save Martha. Colleen rallies her friends to compete in the ultimate lawn bowls tournament. PG(d)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Thanks for the spoilers I usually forget them as I usually read them weeks ahead.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Colleenn !!!!!! :bomb: OMG that lady!!!!!! lol she wants Irene and Leah to join her team :rofl:

I liked todays ep :)
Hahaha, it loved how Colleen wanted Irene and Leah to play. :p

I can't believe she was drinking VINEGAR!!! :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey folks :wave:
nathan's avatar *drools*
love the caps you put up nathan..cheers for that
lol at colleen's facial expression
<3 martha :)

hope it doesnt rain now...i wanna do some exercise :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Paul and Jodi are going to be on Sunrise Breaky Central on Monday and will be at Martin Place on Monday, and i want to go sooo much, but its at like 6am, and i aint waking up that early for them. But i shall see if my friend wants to go. If they arent going to have signing or take photos with fans, then im not bothered going, if they are, i'm making my dad drive me there :) Its not everyday my two favs go to the same public signing thingy majigy. And its Jodi and Paul. Thats what i told my mum. She's like why do you have to go, and i was like, srsly? Its Paul and Jodi, i cant say no to them :p ok i think i just contradicted myself. Oh wellz. Nathan, you have to watch Sunrise on Monday and get caps for me please :) I'll be recording it anyways :)

How excitement

How is everyone, if anyone is on???

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the weather's dampening my mood :(
yes you should go tasha...do it for the BOS h&a-ers
well forever love you hahaha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O I have to get up that early to cap? I will if I am up/remember. But being a monday unless they are on after 8.30 probably not.

Imagine if Tasha got on TV? :O Tasha if you go you need a "Hello BOS H&Aers" sign that would be awesome.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol they wont be on after 830, they'll be on around 7ish. Im recording it so it should be find.

The rain actually isnt dampening my mood today, it usually does, but im actually in a good mood today. Really strange. Maybe coz my mummy finally bought me new clothes today :)

As for Monday, if my friend says yes to coming with me then i'll go, if she says no, then im not going :p I'll just get my dad to drive me there :)

Oh and Nathan, ive been on the tv before. I remmeber once Channel 10 we're filming the weather report with that dude, in Darling Harbour, and we were there, and my cousins and i were standing behind the weather person, and my uncle was watching us at home :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)