Home and Away (10 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kind of....how shes blabbering on saying how kyle puts food on the table, and how well he treats her and all the other bullshit
damn i was kinda excited about a martha and jack reunion...but cam had to come and ruin things up

"Chubby"

HSC
kyle puts food ont he table? what on earth does her mum do then? and where is lily's father?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lily's father i assume ran away or is deceased
her mum i have nfi

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pritnep said:
Aww what a good recap Siz. :) Great work.... I am surprised the police didn't say anything about Cas intervening and basically entering a house without permission (although somewhat there fault for leaving their doors unlocked but still) although it is the Summer Bay police and Cas did save a victim of domestic violence so I guess things balanced up.
Thanks, mate.

As for Cassie entering the home without permission, I assume the police would have asked Lilly if she wanted to press charges against her. Lilly being a legal occupant of the home has the right to decide whether or not she denied entry to the girls. Of course she'd say no.

At least I guess how that would have gone.

Quiet night tonight.
Love the new signature, Tasha! Hehe.
I do hope you're all sleeping.
Oh, and I know some of you guys all exchanged email addy's a while back. If you guys want mine, its faty5313@hotmail.com

I'm off to sleep now. :wave: :sleep:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, what a quiet day. I'm at my lecture now, and it's almost 1 o'clock. Usually you guys have posted heaps.
Where is everyone? You're all meant to be on holidays!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha i just woke up man
when do you uwsers have your holidays?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Where is Tasha? She hasn't posted for the last two episodes.

:eek: A little strange not having holidays now like the rest of us.

I was watching a movie so :p.

HSC
I know, she's usually on msn as well:(

@ Jeremy, 23-27 [dates]? I got no clue, my brother has 2 weeks, and i have one:(

@ Nathan, what movie did you watch?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*forgets movie name* Fatal I think...about what if Bird Flu got to America and the rest of the world wasn't to bad.

HSC
Umm.. ok havent heard of it

I just finished 2:37 you should watch it! And Gridiron Gang [the rock] they're good :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pritnep said:
*forgets movie name* Fatal I think...about what if Bird Flu got to America and the rest of the world wasn't to bad.
Fatal Contact. We just got more of them in at EzyDVD. It looks good.

Yeah, my break is 23rd of April through to the 29th.

HSC
I remember these cops came to my school like 2 years ago, and told us not to borrow movies from EzyDVD coz the owners were criminals. Is that true?

And Siz i added yo [on msn] so you dont think its someone else :)

Anyways im off, got to go eat then to uws:(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
add me on msn heba :)
we should have like a huge msn convo...talking about home and way of course :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep that's the movie Siz a bit short though but still good for the what if type of movie. I rented it though with 5 other rentals 6 in totally for $15. :p

Siz you work at EzyDVD? Awesome.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I remember these cops came to my school like 2 years ago, and told us not to borrow movies from EzyDVD coz the owners were criminals. Is that true?
Well, I can't say for certain, but I'd say NO. If that were true, the cops should be going out and arresting them, not spreading hearsay and slander around in high schools.

Damned cops.

pritnep said:
Siz you work at EzyDVD? Awesome.
Awesome indeed.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You indeed did.

I contacted Tasha by PM on BTTB and she told me she is having a break from BOS and studying etc (all that real life stuff) oh and she is going away tomorrow - friday but she should be on here sometime on the weekend.

I was also told to post spoilers for week 15. :)

Credit BTTB

Teaser Spoilers for the week beginning April 23:

Monday: Jack jeopardises his career in a bid to save Martha. Stranded in the bush, it's up to Kim to help Kit with the birth of their baby - but their bliss is soon shattered by an unthinkable tragedy. PG

Tuesday: Summer Bay is in mourning in the wake of their loss. Tony confronts the person responsible. Cam uses Martha as financial leverage for his club. PG

Wednesday: Drew discovers Jules is on the run. Cassie tries to protect Lily from Jules. Hugh's true feelings for Rachel become apparent when she invites him to move in with her.

Thursday: Lily lies to Cassie in a bid to continue seeing Jules. Amanda's business is in serious strife when Kelli masterminds another evil plan. Will Kelli and Ethan's devious ways finally be exposed? PG

Friday: Amanda makes one of the biggest decisions of her life when she faces losing her business. Matilda finds herself in a life threatening situation as she struggles to come to terms with her family's tragedy.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol, thanks for letting us know. Hope you have a good break, Tasha!

Under half an hour now!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)