HSC
ohhh so beth dies sometime next week? :(
who is jules btw?

HSC
jemsta said:
add me on msn heba :)
we should have like a huge msn convo...talking about home and way of course :p
I did:p

We wont? What about TBL or what about NRL:p Nooo i know what we can tak about barbie dolls!!!!!! omg theres this dolls website where you can dress them its soo funn :eek: [seriously] my cousin makes fun of me:(

Todays ep was crap:(

As usual Amanda will regret everything! Lily the eyes :( They stand out soo much, i want violet [colour] eyes! :(

And what else...that was the whole ep?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
where did this Lara/Peter thing come from? That was sudden. And it was probably mentioned on the show and I totally missed it, but what happened to Peter's fiancee, Clare?

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
where did this Lara/Peter thing come from? That was sudden.
Holy crap yeah. I don't know. She has a [forming] six pack though.

HSC
I know!!!!! I didnt even realise he liked her!

Stupid, he'll get back with Amanda...they all do! :p

And Siz she isnt stupid! She just makes stupid mistakes:(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I know!!!!! I didnt even realise he liked her!

Stupid, he'll get back with Amanda...they all do! :p

And Siz she isnt stupid! She just makes stupid mistakes:(
Hence "stupid". :)
Lol.

HSC
Nooo you're all mean people! :(:(:(:(

Leave Amanda alone!!!! Pick on someone your own size! :p

she isnt stupid! IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gosh holly looks soo good in those westfield ads
and belle...didnt she look gorgeous today :)
just blame it on the stupid bitch of a sister :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kate_is_me said:
where did this Lara/Peter thing come from? That was sudden. And it was probably mentioned on the show and I totally missed it, but what happened to Peter's fiancee, Clare?
She died remember? Jack and Martha's wedding she was helping Eve (I think they were lovers if my memory serves me) and they both died in the explosion.

Tonight's episode for an Amanda episode wasn't to bad actually. I thought Lilly looked much better with her hair down, the way she had it and I agree with Jeremy Belle did gorgeous tonight. :)

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
no, no that was Tracey who was Eve's lover. She was the suss cop. But Clare just vanished from the show. I remember she and Peter went to the city, but I don't remember anything being said about her when Peter came back.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I'm getting my cops mixed up. Hmm right not sure what happened hmm she got offered a better position choose that, they just slipped apart.....I do think something was said though.

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys!

i pretty please nned a recap...

i missed tonight's ep...

why? it's not cos of work :p ..i was actually at the easter show! LOL

sizmos: yeah i wanna see a pic of u :) lol

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
omg tina you couldve come visited me :(
um basically where we left off with kyle holding some sharp object on lily's neck demanding that he take her home, then some argument broke up and kyle demanded the keys
sally threw them over purposely and kyle told lily to pick it up...instead she sprayed some aerosol can in kyle's face before ric and brad apprehended him and took him away to the cops
then cassie and lily are like best buds, then dan told cassie that she can no longer be apart of the helpline because of how she handled with the lily case
amanda kelli and ryan had a picnic at the beach, kelli had to go get something and then ryan wanted to go for a swim
after amanda took her eye off him for one minute, he seeminly disappeared, but was eventually found by belle (gosh she looked hot)
then back at the house, ryan wanted to stay with dan, and then when amanda got home she got all pissy with belle saying why she took ryan to dan, then told her to basically piss off and dont come back ever again
belle got upset and left

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol, you boys. You just think that Belle looked good because you saw her in a bikini for like 3 minutes, or less.

As for Claire - I guess that she and Peter just didn't work out? That or the whole distance thing didn't work.

Tina - I would upload a pic of myself on here, but then everyone would see it, even if they didn't want to. If you follow the links in my sig to either my myspace, or my MSN Space, there are plenty of (shocking) pictures on them...

There you go - Jeremy beat me to it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Recap:

Lily is being held by Kyle who is looking for an escape demands that Sally give him her car keys. Sally throws them onto the floor Kyle then asks Lily to pick them up on the ground there are the car keys and fly spray. Lily uses the fly spray and sprays Kyle and Ric and brad move to hold him down. The police are then called and Kyle is arrested.

Amanda has her court case and we are told she has lost her licence and has been order to attend alcohol rehabilitation meetings. She comes home and soon goes out to stock up on some wine and sees Peter with Lara.

When she comes back Belle talks to her about her responsibilities with Ryan and alike and Amanda doesn’t have a drink.

The next day they decided to go to the beach for the day. Amanda again sees Peter with Lara and lets Ryan go for a swim. She is distracted and anger and has a drink of wine that Kelli accidentally included taking her eyes of Ryan. Ryan then goes missing.

Peter, Kelli and Lara all help with the search Belle later walks up the beach with Ryan who got caught in a rip but was saved by lifeguards.

Later the day Ryan demands to stay at Dan’s Amanda refuses to give in but Belle who has to look after Ryan as Amanda had to rush off forgetting she had to attend the alchohol rehab meeting. Belle allows Ryan to stay at Dan’s.

When Amanda comes back Belle and her get into a fight about Belle undermining Amanda’s authority. Belle defends with words about Amanda not being there and following this Amanda tells Belle to leave if she doesn’t agree with how Amanda is raising Ryan which she does.

Oh and Lily is now staying at Sally’s since Kyle is off to goal.

I think that was all the important bits…it’s late and I may of forgotten some not so important parts but that was the main gist of the story.

Nah Siz that wasn't why she just looked good tonight. I noticed more when she was back at Amanda's house.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but belle was gorgeous throughout the episode..not just the beach part
the first part where she was wearing the skirt....zomg *faints*
oh siz i added you on myspace :)
and for the record...the display pic on myspace look hella scary ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh how cute. You boys have the hots for Jess Tovey.

No worries, Jeremy. Now you know what I look like, hey. And vice versa.

And that picture was taken mere hours before I went to see Evanescence. Thought I'd go for a scary look. Glad to hear I pulled it off. :)

"Chubby"

HSC
jeremy: were u there or something? lol

ahah ok sizmos ill follow the links..

thanks for recap guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)