• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
If Thomas wins, he better not take Haley. No-one should be able to take Haley. I was wondering, since Bodie knows that Haley and Andrew are the secret couple, does that mean one of them have to leave, or is it the majority of guesses have to be correct? I dont think anyone else has guessed it but him. I dont want neither Haley or Andrew to go. And i want them to get the rewards room together, they deserve a weekend together :( I feel so sorry for Andew. And everyone keeps saying they are compatible, but he is a Leo and she is Pisces, and Leos and Pisces arent compatible, i dont think. Im a pisces so i should know :p But even Emma was saying that Haley and Andrew should hook up, i love those two :p

Right, i probs shouldnt tlk too much about BB -hides-

Gah! Kelli and Ethan crap tonight -hmph- not looking forward to that, maybe i'll watch BB instead and watch HAA after FNL -thinks- i might do that. Just getting rid of my parents will be a pain. Or i'll have to watch HAA during the weekend. Oh wait, its Mattie, i have to watch that. Grrrrrrrrrr...Haley/Andrew or Mattie, damn thats hard, i need my cousin again to make my decisions :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, Bodie somehow figured it out. Smart cookie he is. BUt i thought it was a group task, so shouldnt it be that if majority of the group guess it right, one of them has to leave. I dont want either of them to leave. I'll stop watching BB if one of them leave :( Oh wellz, thats good for HAA then :p

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys..sorry for my non - participation -ess (is that even a word?) for the past couple of days.

i don't watch big brother anymore...grown out of it :p :p ahhaa...doens't appeal to me anymore..

jirwin

HSC
:wave:

OMG OMG... GOT MY MATHS EXAM RESULTS TODAY... 93% - FIRST - IM SO HAPPY

anyway... god you guys talk a LOT.

how did u find out Bodie new... did he just mention it in normal conversation or did he tell BB?

its the wkend finally!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
WOW! Congratulations Jess, I certainly never got that for general maths half yearly so well done. :) :D

:eek: Yep we sure do.

Well on the BB website he is in the diary room telling BB but you have to pay to watch the video...how stupid.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
There is also an article about Bodie figuring it out, and Little Sister also says it in one of the daily updates or something. What happens to the HMs when the break rules, since there is no money to deduct from -thinks-

~1hr 50mins

Oh and Congrats Jess. Was this for your half-yealys???

jirwin

HSC
thanks nathan... what other subjects did u do?

oh :( i hope andrew doesnt get kicked out... BB is all about the money - it should be free

EDIT: dw Nathan... saw them in ur profile... what did u end up getting for IPT?

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
There is also an article about Bodie figuring it out, and Little Sister also says it in one of the daily updates or something. What happens to the HMs when the break rules, since there is no money to deduct from -thinks-

~1hr 50mins

Oh and Congrats Jess. Was this for your half-yealys???
Thanks, and yeah it was for half yearlies... im so happy - i did Mathematics in yr 11 and i was like failing it... im so glad i dropped to general now

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thanks.

Advanced English, Information Technology Certificate II, Software Design and Development, Modern History, General Mathematics, Information Processes and Technology (2005 HSC).

jirwin

HSC
u love your computers lol.

i saw ur software project i think last yr... it was huge. i wanted to do software but it clashed with dnt and the other dnt class clashed with accelerated IPT... so i couldn't do it :(

what did u get for IPT?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
IPT?? yukkk...i hated IPT :p

I just told my best friend i couldnt go to her bday dinner :( Whoops. Oh wellz! I guess assignments are more important. And now she isnt talk to me, ah poop :( Oh wellz

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: You saw my assignment...I think I only came 3rd for that assignment. The person who came 1st was so much better then mine.

*Hmm tries to remember* 86 I had to go through my BOS posts to find that out you really do forget your marks after the HSC.

Well your friend picked a bad day being Home and Away day and that there is a few good things to watch on TV tonight so.

jirwin

HSC
IPT was AWESOME... wish i still had it - best teacher, best class, easy... loved the assignment... but hated the exam

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:eek: You saw my assignment...I think I only came 3rd for that assignment. The person who came 1st was so much better then mine.

*Hmm tries to remember* 86 I had to go through my BOS posts to find that out you really do forget your marks after the HSC.

Well your friend picked a bad day being Home and Away day and that there is a few good things to watch on TV tonight so.
lol... small world :p going to the same school.. having the same teacher... him leaving assignments on the desk... very easy to see :D... third is still good.

thats a good mark for IPT... many of the year twelves wanted to kill me cos of my IPT major... i got 93 for the HSC :D

HSC
Congrats on your mark Jess:D Wish you all the best for the rest of your exams :eek:

And Tasha BB said if anyone finds out about them than one will be evicted, but since he told all the housemates to figure it out, it may end up being the most wins...sort of thing :p

And yeah i dont want either of them to go:( Bodie isnt dumb i think people think he is, but he's playing it smart.

As for Andrew and Hayley well they are very obvious, some people in the house maybe too friendly to them so they dont realise whats going on..:eek:

1 hr 5 mins left:D Mattie :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh no, her party is tomorrow night. My other friends' party is tonight, but i said no to that coz my friend and her boyfriend arent coming with me :p Oh wellz, its too cold to go to the City :p Thats my excuse, and also i have assignments and tomorrow im babysitting my cousins. And i would never ditch a friends party for HAA, im not like that :p ANd its not like im watching HAA tonight anyways :p I'll watch it tomorrow instead. Its getting kinda boring for me, BB is more interesting :p Oh wellz, hopefully next week gets better :)

And Tasha BB said if anyone finds out about them than one will be evicted, but since he told all the housemates to figure it out, it may end up being the most wins...sort of thing
Yeh, coz its a group task, the HMs just dont know it :p I just hope that Bodie is the only one who guesses, 'cause i really want Haley and Andrew to stay :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)