• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
i wouldn't really call her a doctor... i think she stole the certificates and she obviously isn't a real doctor - needs a medical student to do everything - she faked a child immunisation today.

anyway yeah, rachael gordon played det. Amy Fox in Blue Heelers, now plays charlotte the doctor who is the partner of Terrence who is being evil to the others. and she will play.. Drews mother if i am correct in HAA

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ive managed to learn all the HMs names pretty quickly this year.

Maybe we should move our BB tlk to the BB thread, and leave HAA thread for HAA only. I think us three, me, Heba nad Jess, can make the BB thread active again :p

jirwin

HSC
Chubby said:
lol! how funny is that ehe

guys i have something to tell u...after 2 years and i think 2 months on my L's....im going for my P's on the 10th of MaY!...i'm sooo excited....i hope i get it first go!
goodluck!

im waiting for mum to ring up some driving instructors first and then ill book for my P's test

HSC
jirwin said:
i wouldn't really call her a doctor... i think she stole the certificates and she obviously isn't a real doctor - needs a medical student to do everything - she faked a child immunisation today.

anyway yeah, rachael gordon played det. Amy Fox in Blue Heelers, now plays charlotte the doctor who is the partner of Terrence who is being evil to the others. and she will play.. Drews mother if i am correct in HAA
lol thats who she is

:shy:

thanks..i dont know them by their names, only by what they look like:p

jirwin

HSC
we could but then we have to keep refreshing two threads... im bad enough having one window open all day for this HAA thread lol

HSC
Lol agreed with both

but yeah i think we can make it huge lol

three people talking about BB/H&A/every single thing on/off tv:p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*high 5* Tina. Ive had my Ls for 2yrs and 8months :) I beat you. But you're going for your test before me :p Good Luck

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haahaha i have not yet got my l's *shame* haha ahh thats shocking :) HAA IN LIKE ... 3ISH MINUTES :D:D:D:D

jirwin

HSC
u havent got ur L's yet! my mum forced me to get them when i was 16 and 5mths... i didn't wanna get them... and then when i was just older than 17 she forced me to start driving - took me to the empty pool car park - did 2 20min lessons - and has never taught me since - she wont let me drive with her - she even made a deal to buy me a mcflurry just so i wouldn't drive lol

jirwin

HSC
nathan was right - they just mentioned that the brothers were there... i wanted to see them :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oooo...was Jacky in the episode or Martha??? Or just Mattie, Ric, Sally, Tony???

jirwin

HSC
how do u guys stay up so late? my eyes are closing now and its only 7.12pm :(

i just found a superman invisible pen - its awesome :D i finally got something from Kelloggs out of my breakfast bar box

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nathan sure does.

Oh you get used to it. I used to go to bed early but then with assessments to do and exams to study for it was easier to create more hours in the day and to stay up later.

Oh I do love the bad girl say whatever she thinks Mattie.

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
Nathan sure does.

Oh you get used to it. I used to go to bed early but then with assessments to do and exams to study for it was easier to create more hours in the day and to stay up later.

Oh I do love the bad girl say whatever she thinks Mattie.
I hope your right... its getting ridiculous :( i miss so many good conversation in here as well.

i also like this new mattie... altho the whole present from her mum thing was sad

jirwin

HSC
i feel so sorry for Mattie... i wish Henry had came back... i know he is the same age but they are twins... they might be able to help each other thru it. also i wouldnt want to be stuck at a boarding school at a time like this.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Isn't he off tap dancing or something?

Was a meh episode tonight nothing really major happened. So sick of Kelli/Ethan/Amanda and poor Matilda. :(

Lily seems to always wear white and some kind of blue.

Cassie needs to get her own life and stop trying to control everyone elses it's getting beyound a joke. She hated it when everyone told her what to do with Macca now she is doing the same thing how ironic and stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)