• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
pritnep said:
Heba you match maker you. Never let Heba get bored no telling what she will do. :p
Well you do like her. Just admit it:eek:

NAthan and Jess in the tree

k
i
double s
i
n
g

first comes love ...[omg i remembered some of it...not the rest:mad1:]

Anyone know the rest of this?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan and Jess sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G
First comes love
then comes marriage
then comes a little baby sitting in a carriage

That hows i sing it :p

If we're all bored and on msn, why not have a BOS MSN chat???

Heba, did Krystal make the Drelle signature for you??? I love it :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL as a said look what a bored Heba is left too. :p

I don't have a job :eek: never had one, my parents pay for petrol and well everything.

Lets see Palm Beach is at least 3 hours drive for here.

HSC
I dont have a car so my mum has to take me everywhere:eek: <3

Hi 5 Nathan! i never had a job either :eek:

There's is nothing wrong with me when im bored! :( you just dont want to admit that you like/dont like her lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You'll be thankful later that she is making you get one now while you are still in highschool/under 18.

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Nathan and Jess sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G
First comes love
then comes marriage
then comes a little baby sitting in a carriage

That hows i sing it :p

If we're all bored and on msn, why not have a BOS MSN chat???

Heba, did Krystal make the Drelle signature for you??? I love it :)
Yay thanks Tasha <3 :D

Nathan and Jess sitting in the tree

K I S S I N G

First comes love
then comes marriage
then comes the little baby *boy:p* sitting in a carriage

<3

Yeah she did, and she made a few Martha avs, and this really hot banner<3 like some of the H&A stars in it and all wearing white...its was really pretty lol

Aww Jess:( Look around and tell her theres nothing, that way she cant do anything and will keep handing down the $$$ :p

jirwin

HSC
i've had a job before - quit - was too obsessed with school.. and i hated the male boss (the female was good but then she got a brain tumor). they sold the shop anyway and apparently the new boss is mean - wanted a school student to leave school early just to work.

we made a compromise - ill look for a job after term 3 when i only have the exams left. that being said - i did apply for a job at a new target store opening in august which i thought was quite good timing - only really having majors left to do.

jirwin

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yay thanks Tasha <3 :D

Nathan and Jess sitting in the tree

K I S S I N G

First comes love
then comes marriage
then comes the little baby *boy:p* sitting in a carriage

<3

Yeah she did, and she made a few Martha avs, and this really hot banner<3 like some of the H&A stars in it and all wearing white...its was really pretty lol

Aww Jess:( Look around and tell her theres nothing, that way she cant do anything and will keep handing down the $$$ :p
shes looks in the paper for me :(

oh and she doesn't give me money anyway - dad does - altho when she wins big on the pokies i occasionally get $20

HSC
Aww that sounds fine to me. Good luck with it.

i remember people from my school who would be away from school just coz they had work on, plain stupid.

HSC
jirwin said:
shes looks in the paper for me :(

oh and she doesn't give me money anyway - dad does - altho when she wins big on the pokies i occasionally get $20
You serious?

Do you need more money? like running low on it or something?

why does she go gambling when you could use the money...sorry i just dont get people like this.

Nathan wants to work there now:p jokes...i'll stop now.

Mezra

HSC
One week in the holidays I found myself very lucky indeed.

On the Sunday I went to macquarie centre (ryde for all those who don't live anywhere near me) and spotted Kim from h&a with his mum, (which I'm 99% of, I mean she was too old to be anyone else) at OPSM. I told the ladies in the jewellery store opposite that a BIG TELEVISION STAR WAS JUST OVER THERE and they began screaming out for him at which point I ran away in utmost embarrassment. THEN my friend and I went into Perfume Connection. And my god, who else should come up behind me THAN KIM HIMSELF. He was checking out the colognes on special, but with eyes like that, who cares if he's a tightass??
So we stared at him for a while and pretended to look around even though we'd already made our purchases. There was some pretty heavy flirting going on between Kim and I, I must say, Rachel would be jealous.
But APPARENTLYYY I'm not that lucky, apparently he hangs out there all the time. Well WHATEVER.

On the TUESDAY I went to Macquarie again, I basically live there so it's sweet. Went to the movies, and what do you know. LUCAS the hottest youngster on h&a (what on earth were all those girls thinking dumping him???) is there.
So I stalk him for a bit and I thought the feelings were mutual until he started calling upon the security guards. So? EVERYBODY goes and watches a different movie to whatever ticket they bought. (How was I meant to know he was a 300 fan?)

So by now, if you're still reading this incredibly exciting post you're thinking "This is one hell of a hottie to attract so many celebrities." But boy, you haven't heard the best of it.

I walked to top ryde on the THURSDAY with my friend, we hang at toppers pretty often and like, no one, and I mean, no one, remotely famous/good looking, enters those doors. It's mainly druggo's, sleazy fruit shop people and sweet elderly people who I'm sure are pleasant but whatever. Anyway, I'm in WOOLWORTHS and DANNY RACO, you know, Leah's brother who isn't on the show anymore, who she was actually dating in real life beforeee she got married, who's now on Blue Heelers, or is that on anymore?? Ew I don;t know, ANYWAy he was there. And I started stalking him in the confectionary isle. We made eye contact several times, especially around the frozen food section. It was love. He went in the express lane and I was right behind him. Before he walked out he looked back at me and just...stared. I'm still trying to decipher whether it was more of a "call me tomorrow" or a "stay the fuck away from me", but regardless, the moral of my story is that. Why yes. I certainly do attract the home and away hotties.

jirwin

HSC
i get $25 a week pocket money off dad (meant to do stuff but dont)

i pay for TV Week as well now :(

its not like we are financially disadvantaged as in family wise - we get brand named food etc etc

its just i am personally financially disadvantaged and she wont give me any money cos she wants me to have a job. surviving on $25 is hard when ur a teenager and have to buy tv week, any food such as takeaways, chocolate or stuff from the canteen if i want it, ink cartridges normally.

she doesn't play them that regularly. and when she wins a fair amount (probably like 80 or 100 i guess i dont know) i get $20 (im not allowed to tell dad lol).

i get used to it... it just sucks at the end of the week when i enough for the bus home. its impossible to save

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Nathan wants to work there now:p jokes...i'll stop now.
My Mum told me they were opening there I think she is hinting for me to apply to all these places as she keeps telling me about all these stores opening up and when stores have openings. I just smile and nod.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

Thats pretty cool. Rhys is alwayz at Macq Centre. Maybe i should start hanging out there during uni :p

She's made new graphics??? I havent seen them. I shall go check them now :p

I dont have a job and im 19. And ive never had a job in my life. But i dont need the money, that's why im not bothered getting a job. My mum buys me everything :p And i get $50 pocket money a week, but thats for uni, not that i ever spend it :p

jirwin

HSC
Mezra said:
DANNY RACO, you know, Leah's brother who isn't on the show anymore, who she was actually dating in real life beforeee she got married, who's now on Blue Heelers, or is that on anymore??
blue heelers aint on anymore... and Danny Raco is actually on HAA... well he is coming back soon so he is on set filming anyway

HSC
Lol that is so true Tasha, if your parents get everything you never think of getting a job. she did indeed and very beautiful ones :uhhuh:

Lol @ Nathan

Jess, you know what you should do ...stop buying tv week! i was like the biggest addict to mags now i dont get any coz theres no newsagents like really close to me:( but when the issue is finished [like new one each week] the last week one is for free, ask the guy/girl at the newsagent if you could have one :)

lol @ Mezra ...that must've been cool :)

jirwin

HSC
im addicted to it :( my dad goes down and buys it every monday before school for me so i can lay in bed and read it.... altho im kinda annoyed at it cos its gone up in price again... i wish mum would just take over buying it again.

if i dont give dad the money on sunday night or even tell him that im not getting it this week... he'll still go and get it and make me feel bad for not paying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)