• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (5 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh money does suck. Technology wise we have everything, like wireless broadband, and platinum foxtel, but now my mum wont buy us a flat screen tv or a new car, and i dont get clothes as much as i used to anymore. But with my brother gone, i should be getting more money, but my mum still wont, i have argue with her if i want something :p

Nathan, you know that HAA competition with That's life magazine, do you have a screencap of when Jodi does her little holiday thing with the surfboard???? Please -angelic look-

Jess, this is where i get my scans from

http://baylinks.org/modules/content/index.php?id=8

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah sorry Tasha I have no idea what you are talking about we don't get the same as you Sydney siders.

We have a 106cm Plasma TV. Since your talking TVs.

jirwin

HSC
I have a 68cm LG tv in my room... parents won it at a raffle... couldn't sell it... so i got it :p

my parents have a 68cm crap tv in the lounge room.

the LG one couldn't fit into the hole of their tv unit.... my unit is a bottom with a swivel shelf for the tv... awesome coverage from my bed and my desk

plus dad has an old 51cm in the shed, they have a tiny 34 (i think) in their bedroom... we have 2 34cm spares as well and a 51cm crappy one in the dining room

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awwww...really??? hmph, i'll have to ask someone else then. Thanks anyways :)

I want a plasma tv :( We were gonna get one last year, but then my butt head mum and uncle decided against it -hmph- And Nathan, you have everything in your house. you one of the lucky ones, with a computer and a tv in your room.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i dont have a tc in my room...mainly because i dont need it
i only have a 68cm tv which is downstairs...dad wants to get a big lcd tv soon :D

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
We only have one tv in our whole house. My brother took his when he moved out! Parents reckon if we get another tv i would never do my homework n my grades would suffer! So i have to tape all the shows they dnt watch n lay on the lounge every saturday morning like a bum lol!

jirwin

HSC
i wouldn't be able to survive!... my parents wouldnt survive... i tape shows for my mum lol cos she wants to watch like 3 channels at once

i love it in my room... i can record two shows and watch another... VCR and DVD recorder... altho ive come to realise... dvd recorders are not as good as they seem. if i could choose again i would of asked for something differnt for christmas

jirwin

HSC
about 10 pages of conversation :p

rundown:
- heba finally worked it out that nathan and i are both from newcastle and then was surprised that we both went to the same school and knew of each other.
- heba than proceeded to try and set us up together
- talked about how much money we get/jobs/what we ahve to buy/how mean my mum is for not giving me more money
- talked about tv sizes
- talked about all the technology stuff that Nathan has

umm, i think i've got the basics

lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, Jess has a good memory :p

GO SWANNIES!!! Go Aussie for tonight :) Its my sports night tonight :)

Im bored now, maybe i should actually start my tute work instead of watching old HAA eps :D

The BB website isnt working -cries-

jirwin

HSC
I have an excellent memory... my friends and parents for that matter always look to me to remember something from our junior days at the 7-10 campus lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn if only i had an excellent memory to remember stuff for exams then ill be jumping for joy

jirwin

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Yeah i should be doing english homework instead of being on here but anything to put off shakespeare

gotta love standard english - no shakespeare.... but i still have homework :(... on journeys... the road not taken :(

jirwin

HSC
jemsta said:
damn if only i had an excellent memory to remember stuff for exams then ill be jumping for joy
My memory doesn't work for exams :(

btw... its been bugging me... what does O.P stand for in ur location?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)