• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol...telemarkers never ring my house:D

ii think its coz our phone is private :|

Lol 50 posts...H&A thread getting fatter and fatter:p Congrats on those 50:p

it wasnt repetitive:)
your lucky... its funny... dad answers the phone and they ask for him... he replies "sorry mate, im just the babysitter" and then hangs up

the HAA thread is EXTREMELY addictive... but i did manage to write 4 pages (2/3 of my intro) for my dnt case study :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn i need another job...$100 a fortnight for home care isnt enough...but im glad my dad chips in $50 every week. just so i could survive :)
if i could raise $1000-$1200 by end of next year. then ill be very happy indeed
oh its for a holiday

HSC
jirwin said:
what are you on about Heba... maybe u should go back to bed?
too early:p

Lol you wont call coz your shy...i dont mind calling i just wont go up to the people in shops if like my mum says she wants to return something etc...or if my mum tries the whole 'you give me a discount and i'll get you lots ans lots of customers' :shy: that is embarassing!

Rach $10 a week!

My mum gives me like $20 per week but i only spend like 5..i feel bad about spending coz she tries to save up:eek: And if my mum finds change she takes it and puts it in her mum box...lol then gives us notes:)

lol candy where do you live?

jirwin

HSC
oh that would suck. the schools internet is even slower than mine lol and its broadband

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thats a bit harsh living in the middle of nowhere :p and having limited access to resources such as dial up internet
i probably wouldnt survive without my wireless capabilities :)

HSC
school internet:|

Last time i went back to school like a month ago and they said that you needed passwords and your own username and that half the stuff didnt work there:|

And it went soo bloody slow:angry:

but my internet is hectic:)

jirwin

HSC
i've told my parents if they are going to take away my dial up (love the phone not ringing) then i want wireless network - but its too expensive for them

we have to type our passwords and usernames in a billzion times... some times its everytime we click on a website... everything is blocked too... i dont use it overly that much

i take my laptop to school sometimes... school computers are crap... cant do my dnt website for my major so its easier with my laptop... cept i cant use the internet at school... i was going to get their network put on but oh well.. too much hassle

HSC
aww..:(

anyways nice chatting to you all..i gtg if i dont watch shooter now i'll never watch it:( and then you'll be even more annoye with me:p

And can someone please keep the Jess and NAthan have to go out thingy going...please:p lol coz they like each other but nathan is too shy:p

:wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
My lord, i got for an hour and half nap and you guys write up a storm :eek: Was going to read all those pages, but lost interest :p

im addicted to it my dad goes down and buys it every monday before school for me so i can lay in bed and read it.... altho im kinda annoyed at it cos its gone up in price again... i wish mum would just take over buying it again.
I used to buy TV Week every week, but now i just get scans off the net, and if theres any Jack and MArtha, then i'll buy it, otherwise i'll just read the scans :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I was buying it but reading the scans is easier/cheaper.

:p Heba I found your white text don't know how I missed it. :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
But you can get the tv guide on the internet. I use mine there, and also from the Sunday Paper, but i dont know what my parents do with that tv guide, i alwayz end up searching for it.

I like TV Week for its pictures :) I only buy magazines for the pictures, or if they have something interesting *cough*Jodi*cough* in it :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i just rely on you guys to give me some gossip
very money saving indeed :)
back to note typing :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...:( I have broadband, so my internet is connected 24/7, and we have foxtel, so my parents dont watch normal tv, just foxtel, and well that has its own tv guide :p

I never knew black jelly beans are liquorice flavoured, yukkky

Jess, i get the scans from other HAA forums, i could post them here for you if you want, or give you a link to them. THeres a website, baylinks, that has all the scans :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)