• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah tomorrow would be anothe emotional episode...i dont think tony is handling as well as it shows...hes really struggling :(
kit...no comment
high and rachel, and kim and kit...togetherness :D
good episode imo...kelli exposed tomorrow hopefully

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The door Jack entered from is the one coming from the Diner. Is there a door next to that one, because when Martha 'shot' Ric last year, he came in from the door next to the one from the Diner. And then theres the main door coming from the outside where Cam was standing when he saw Jack and Martha on the beach, and also where Martha left the apartment after spending the night with Brad, but not in that way.

Anywyas, she doesnt love him she doesnt love him :D :D :D :D :D I love her :) And Cam got beaten up -dances- And Jacky, love him. He loves his lasagne, like me :p

Poor Kit :( Baby Archie looked big for a one-week old, when Kit was holding him on the sofa. But he looked small when Kim was holding him. Soooo cute though <3

Overall, pretty good episode. Tomorrow will be sad. Oh and Tony's last scene made me sad :( And then BB was sad too, so its all very sad tonight :(

"Chubby"

HSC
i only caught the last 10 minutes or so of tonight's ep..

what happened to kit?

cam got beaten up?! YES...how though?

and jess..did u get a car? what car did u get?

and tasha...HD!! wow!! thats tops!!! great work!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kit was putting in 100% on her baby so she wouldnt have to deal with her mother's death, but she just couldnt do it and called kim up to explain that she cant do it, but kim assured her that she wont be going at it alone.

cam got beaten up because he didnt have the money to give back to the loan sharks, this made martha even more guilty and agreed to continue her services until the deal with lou is settled.

just woke up from a 2 hr nap :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
and you feel no compassion from him whatsoever?
:rofl:

*hopeful*

HSC
hey guys
i didnt go 2 work tonight so i actually got to see it....a bit boring at the moment
hugh and rachel look cute together

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hai hopeful :wave:
yeah im hoping tomorrow's one would be better...because belle is going to be on :D
twas will be sad too...another sad goodbye to beth

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
cant you just tape it...or ask one of your family members to do it?
im sure theyre compassionate enough...aernt they?

*hopeful*

HSC
they are, very much so, but our vcr is stufffed
well i guess i'll just have to rely on u lovely people to help me out :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha if i watch it tomorrow then ill make sure ill recap it to the best of my abilities :D

"Chubby"

HSC
hello to anyone thats here!

i pretty please need a recap as well for tonight....and i won't be able to video tape it cos none of my family will be at home.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave: hi Tina

I wont be able to recap since i have an assignment to do, but im sure Jeremy or Nathan will :)

Oh, its the memorial service tonight, how sad :( Oh wellz, lots of guys in suits <3

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah i promised hopeful that ill do it, but i dont really mind if nathan does it...depends if im in a recapping mood tonight :)

jirwin

HSC
Chubby said:
i only caught the last 10 minutes or so of tonight's ep..

what happened to kit?

cam got beaten up?! YES...how though?

and jess..did u get a car? what car did u get?

and tasha...HD!! wow!! thats tops!!! great work!!
Yes I did get a car... well Dad put a deposit on it. i havent seen it in person yet but i've seen photos :D.

Its a Hyundai Excel 97 burgandy colour with mag wheels, tinted windows, immobiliser, sony sound system. it has a dint in the back but dad's mate is going to fix it. i got it for $4,000 and im pretty sure we pick it up on Saturday... its at the central coast so thats what like 1.5hrs away or something?

:( tonights going to be a sad night and i wont be able to fully concentrate on it because i have HEAPS of art stuff to do. stupid teacher gave us shit work last session instead of us working on our case studies so i brought my laptop to school for no reason... well not really i needed it for dnt but i could of just used this computer that im using right now.

oh and im going to be doing the RSA and RCG courses in Term 3 :D first day it was in the announcements and they are basically full already.. thank god i had money in my account for a deposit!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey folks, I'll be taping tonights episode, as I'll be out watching SPIDER-MAN 3!! Oh yeah baby!

Congrats on the car, Jess!

To all people in here who drive - what do you drive? As in what type of car?

And I've got the same e-mail I had in 7th grade. Never changed.

The R.S.A. and R.C.G. courses are so worth it! The industry pays heaps of money, so you won't mind forking out the money to get them.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope you can recap tonight. :p I am in a lazy mood and I have all these things I should be doing. :p

:wave:

4.5hours till HAA.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont drive, but when im learning i drive my dads Toyota Avalon Grande, or my brothers Toyota Camry, but i hate that car, so its mostly my dads Avalon, or 'the silver car' as i like to call it :p I name the cars after their colour, i dont know why :p

Nathan, do you have caps from last night, or the night before of Martha??? Everyone has seemed to stop capping on BTTB :p

~~4hrs

I am going to miss HAA next wednesday and next thursday, and next thursday is an important Martha episode, and i miss it -cries- Ah wellz, i guess shopping is more important than Martha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)