• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That green monster dude, James Franco's characters dad, he scared me. Anyways, Spiderman is not my kind of movie, i dont watch any of those kind of movies, except Fantastic Four, but that has Jessica Alba, so thats a different story :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Stupid Siz getting to see Spiderman I want to see it now too stupid assessments. :(

Jeremey will have his work cut out for him since we are all on strike.

jirwin

HSC
i would do a recap but well no matter how much i LOVE HAA... art is more important (even tho i kinda hate it anyway)

jirwin

HSC
that was so sad... it made my eyes all teary :( poor mattie and tony... it feels real now... Beth is gone... it didn't feel real before cos Beth had been away for so long.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well Kim that's what you get for not even completing school, did he actually finish year 10?

Poor Tony, Jack, Tony and Kit. :(

<3 Kit looked pretty tonight so did Matilda.

Belle looked a little under dressed for the service though.

Stupid Kelli and evil Ethan.

Wasn't as sad of an episode as I thought though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha ill do the recap for the sake of it...and if i leave bits out let me know

today all centred around the memorial service for beth...most of the summer bay crew went to the beach and said a teary goodbye to beth hunter....tony almost didnt make it because he felt that he couldnt handle another funeral, until irene reassured him that we're all on this together...then tony and maddie said their speech on their mum, and it all became emotional.

tony and kim lost their jobs because of the gym incident in which a member injured his back and sued the gym for negligence...they couldnt afford to pay the potential damages, so they had no choice but to shut down the gym, leaving kim and tony jobless.

then kim got all pissed off, and when rachel reassured him that with her wage, itll support kim and the baby, he chucked a hissy fit saying that he feels useless, and thus wants to do something about it, but then as most men would do, he apologised to her afterwards

belle was doing something for her art project, until she stumbled across the photo with ethan and kelli....she plans to exposed them both if she doesnt provide an adequate explanation, but tomorrow's episode, it focuses on kelli's last devious plan to ruin amanda..permanently...by getting ethan behind the wheel and ramming his car with hers

i think that was about it...i wouldnt worry too much with the little details, but thats the gist of what happened tonight

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha im assuming that should me maddie?
maddie and belle looked gorgeous tonight <3

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I cried when Mattie said her speech. Poor Tony and MAttie and Kit and Everyone.

When Tony kept buttoning and unbuttoning his jacket during his speech, that made me laugh :p

Guys in suits, perfect <3 Hughy <3 Jacky <3 Tony needs a haircut :p Poor Amanda though :( Sucked in Kelli and Ethan :D

Overall, good episode.

jirwin

HSC
is it even possible to zoom in that clearly on a photo?

oh and Belle had the same laptop as me :D a Dell.. i see it everywhere specially in McLeod's Daughters... might not the be exact same model but definitely looks the same and is Dell

jirwin

HSC
looked like my laptop but i could be wrong... but its McLeod's definitely use the same as mine...

actually the laptop itself looked like mine altho it did look like it was running a macintosh system... confused... if u noticed tho... u never saw the laptop as well as the screen... u saw the laptop with a black screen and then it zoomed in and all u saw was the program.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Omgsh i couldn't cry - i was sad and wanted to but my ability to cry has escaped me :O tis sadness :( - was a goood episode - however Belle looked like she was going to hold up a bank or something lol :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

lol. I loved the Belle/Mattie scene, that was sweet. Its good to see them as friends :) And when Belle was defending Amanda "she may be a cow, but she is still my mum" right on. And i loved Matties dress.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
is that belle's laptop
if so how did she get hold of those photos?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I assume so although probably Irene's one that they have floating around at the beach house.

I guess she was taking photos with her camera for the art project.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hmm isnt that a coincidence then...take photo of the wharf and seeing ethan and kelli in the tiny background :(
randomness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)