Home and Away (10 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p nobody likes the dentist because the pain the can inflict on your teeth even though it's for the greater good. But I have been lucky so far *touches wood* haven't had the dentist do anything since my teeth are all good at the moment *touches wood multiple times*.

Hmmm tonight oh stupid Kelli but Belle so there is balance.

HAHA I really only watch the BB specials/uplate/FNL/evictions/nominations but I still have a good ish grasp of what is going on.

Oh I have never been to a wedding so I won't know.

HSC
Lol ...never...you serious? Well count yourself lucky.. :p

And im the same, never had anything wrong with my teeth...like really bad...

umm..Nathan im kinda like you, but sometimes i watch the daily shows between the H&A commercials :p ..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh my teeth are fine as well, they just need to go for their yearly check up. My dentist is also a family friend, so i dont mind him, he's awesome. He is one of my parents' best friends. Our doctor is also a family friend. He is awesome. I been to both my dentist and doctors house for social visits, and they even come to our house. Awww...we have lovely people in our lives. Even my orthodontist is cool :p I love his car :p I just dont like the mint thing they use, he uses orange flavour most of the time, and i dont like orange, except for orange tic tac, which i just had :p

Anyways, i used to be like that Nathan, just watch FNL, nomination and evictions, and whatever special shows theyd have, but now i like to watch the Daily Show as well, but only when its a lame episode of HAA, like tonight. Actually its not a bad episode tonight, but BB looks interesting :p

Kah! i have to leave in 15mins and my daddy isnt home yet -hmph-

~~2hrs 40mins

jirwin

HSC
HEY EVERYONE :wave:

dont talk to me about dentists!

ive been in hospital 5 times for my teeth.
in yr 6 i had seven and a half teeth pulled out, stitches, massive holes... and i didn't even need pain killers. they stitched my gum to my check.

the most recent time was yr 8 - one tooth out, about 7 fillings.

everytime ive been in hospital ive had a different dentist. the yr 6 one was good looking but he left, now i have an old guy who's really nice and i havent had a problem yet cos he put me on special toothpaste.

ive had bad experiences with dentists tho. one came up behind me and kidnapped me from my mum, one tried to make me drink water while i was asleep and spilt it down me and another promised i could was ABC while waiting but i was stuck with the news!

anyway. my day was good but so hot and tiring. we got an extension on our dnt case study - but only cos the other teacher is in hospital and hasnt been at school to teach his class but at least we got it.
but ive very tired and worn out... had to carry a heavy laptop and bag around because i filled it with art books from the library lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah well check is all good then. I'll probably have to get one of those soon.

Yep Heba I am serious never been to a wedding.

Hmm was quite warm today but yaya for being on computers all day at tech. :)

Last edited:
HSC
Aww...hope it all goes well Tasha

Anyways im off :eek:

Goodnight all ...and Siz still didnt come on :| Really want to know how good/bad Spiderman was :p

Edit: Nathan...you going to get married some day, and your siblings...you'll see a wedding:p And Tasha i LOVE the whit wedding dresses :uhhuh: very pretty

:wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p Or I could live the single life forever...

Yes wonders about Siz his probably still recovering from how awesome it was. Oh I know his at work all day today.

"Chubby"

HSC
hello everyone!

thanks for the recap jeremy....ur recapping is better than mine :p

and thanks for the caps...i can't remember who put them up? nathan?

oh joy! kelli is finally coming to an end...i wanna know how eheh

what's on tonight's ep?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jess, your dentist experiences sound like a nightmare. Poor baby. I just have my wisdom tooth growing, so he has to check that, hopefully nothing else. I have been eating a lot of candy lately though :( OH wellz :)

Im off now, i will be back later :)

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Jess, your dentist experiences sound like a nightmare. Poor baby. I just have my wisdom tooth growing, so he has to check that, hopefully nothing else. I have been eating a lot of candy lately though :( OH wellz :)

Im off now, i will be back later :)
they were a nightmare. my dentist is actually a surgeon and normally doesnt do the normal checkups etc but because of my experience he specially does me :D

oh and i have my wisdom teeth coming through too... but because i have holes where teeth should be i probably wont need them taken out.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lucky i dont have wisdom teeth
i dont think i have bad experiences with dentists so i should count my blessings

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hello all :wave:

30mins till HAA/BB :) I read TV Week at the dentist, damn Kelli's scars are nasty, no wonder she never wears bikinis :p But she is pure evil *shakes head in disgust*

jirwin

HSC
i hate when my dentist cleans mine... the suction is so cold it hurts! one time he got water up my nose too. and he uses flouride stuff that tastes like bubble gum :D

jirwin

HSC
hmm... i find myself not watching HAA for some reason... its on but i seem to be facing the computer not the tv :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)