Home and Away (12 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
ok well its not my laptop but its similar lol... the McLeods one is DEFINITELY mine :p

i hate Macintosh's - just as much as art atm... im torn between 2 ways to do my art case study... do i choose the artists that dont relate to my major but have info on it or do i choose the artists which relate to my major, have little info on the net but has an excellent resource in the bos resource section... argh i hate this

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
its abt time
this amanda thingo has been going on forever
i just wish kelli would get caught
shes so conniving.. how could you do that to your own sister ? she doesnt even have remorse !

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
jirwin said:
ok well its not my laptop but its similar lol... the McLeods one is DEFINITELY mine :p

i hate Macintosh's - just as much as art atm... im torn between 2 ways to do my art case study... do i choose the artists that dont relate to my major but have info on it or do i choose the artists which relate to my major, have little info on the net but has an excellent resource in the bos resource section... argh i hate this
personally.. latter

butttt.. to make it easier for yourself.. do the one that you have most info for

jirwin

HSC
who invented emails... the should die... i just had a huge arguement with mum because she was reading her stupid chain mail emails while i was trying to finish art stuff as well as pack up my laptop for school tomorrow.

she thinks her emails and more important than my precious sleep and my HSC

grr

Oh and nice screen shots! but they are awfully large lol took ages to load on my computer but they are brilliant none the less... i wish Henry would come back :(

Now im going... and i hope mum doesn't expect an apology... i always have to say sorry even when im not in the wrong :(

GOODNIGHT ALL :wave:

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They just showed a promo for HAA next week, with Amandas accident. It seemed pretty full on, but yeh i think it spells the end of Kelli/Ethan :) mst check the spoilers again, no i think it is. And it looks like Ethan is helping Peter on this one. Good, Kelli deserves everything bad to happen to her, for making Amandas life miserable. *mumbles*biatch*mumbles* :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sorry Jess I thought about that just after posting them.

Awwww parents can get like that at times. :(

YAYA end of Kelli. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And Siz when you come back you can tell us how fantastic spiderman was so I can feel all the more upset that I have no time to see it. :p :(

HSC
finally im on :eek: ...i've been soo bored :(

And Nathan i swear to god, i was about to say the same thing to Siz about Spiderman :shy:

Todays ep was good, i cried when Mattie was talking about her mum :( That was sad...and Tony:(

And i was wondering, you know how Belle saw the pic of Kelli and Ethan...can you really make it that clear straight away? like the picture...coz it never works with me:(

Amanda is getting annoying, the whole 'i trust you, you're my sister' thing...is too stupid! :mad1:

Cant wait for tomorrow :)

kow_dude

HSC
Has anyone else noticed the change of the singer in the introduction? It's so much better now.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dont you have uni work to do, Heba???

Yes, Amanda being nice to Kelli is getting old, thats why im glad its all ending next week, and then the week after the Martha storyline will finsih, and then new storylines will start for us to complain about. Oh joy.

OMG Lincoln Lewis, soooo hot, saw pics of him filming, he plays Geoff who moves to the Bay with his little sister and either uncle or grandpa (Alf gets a friend), and so far he only has a 6month contract, but hopefully it'll be permanent :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha how many weddings do you have heba
ill see what i can do tonight...and if im in the mood for it

HSC
Not alot, but they're all after each other! And always on friday :( the best day of the week :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont like weddings, but i would love to go to a non-indian wedding. I guess i'll have to wait till one of my friends get married :p

Im watching BB tonight, so i wont be able to recap. unless you wait till tomorrow after i watch the episode :p I might watch actually between FNL and Uplate -thinks- dont hold your breath though :p

Something good needs to happen on HAA, its all too depressing -hmph- Its like the only good thing that has happened in the past few weeks is the birth of Baby Archie, but then that glory was dampened by Beth's death. Summer Bay needs a happy period, when nothing bad happens. I guess week18 will sort of be like that -sigh-

HSC
Really Tasha? You dont like weddings? same here... lol..my mum makes me got, coz she reckons its rude not to :(

crap...i miss FNL :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont like Indian weddings, theyre too long and i get bored very easily, thats why i only vowed to ever go to a cousins wedding or my brother, and obviously mine. But normal white weddings, as i like to call them, i'd love to go to. I want a white wedding, but am not allowed one -hmph-

I have to go to the dentist today -cries- i dont like the dentist

~~4hrs 7mins

HSC
Why dont you like dentists? mines great:eek:

Leb weddings are good, but when you dont know anyone its annoying :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)