Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hmm another recap for those who didnt see the episode tonight

ok, so belle find out ethan and kelli from the photo on her laptop...so belle went to the gym to see kelli and asked her to explain the photo...then she gave some bullshit story saying how ethan went to her and asked her where amanda was so he could get some money off her...belle didnt fall for it, and went to amanda's house, only to be beaten to it by kelli....then when belle tried to show the photo, kelli took it from her hand, so there was an opportunity gone begging

they found jules, and they took him back to dan and leah's house, with the bike returned to the owner...he chucked a schizo at drew for telling them what had happened with him and her ex gf....they convinced him to go visit lily, but he didnt have the guts to do it, and with an envelope in his hand, he didnt get a chance to give it to lily

next week is going to be the end of kelli....hopefully
she can rot for all i care...evil bitch

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A pretty bad episode to end the week really pretty boring I must say.

Amanda and Peter were cute.

Belle's jacket needed a wash.

Lily was being annoying. Jules well I don't really feel sorry for him.

Keli is just generally a witch but should be all over next week YES YES YES! Her scares are pretty bad though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha kelli was half naked in one scene too...when she walks away from the burning car

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
No-one said anything about Lily leaving. That was random. And Julesy is back :) I felt sorry for him when he was at the hospital. I want him to stay forever and ever and ever :p Summer Bay has the sweetest guys on the show, you cant help but love them all :p And poor Amanda :( Petey does love you dammit, Petey stop being a bum and just tell her. The official site had pics of Amanda saying bye to Amanda, but that wasnt this week, maybe its next week -thinks- Kelli is a biatch, i really cant stand her. Ethan, well he just sucks.

Overall, decent episode. CAnt wait till next week :) The one day i miss Home and Away will be the episode where Jack and Martha get a cute scene -cries- Oh wellz, i'll have to watch after shopping -hmph-

Heres a pic of Paul from the modelling thing he did on friday. He's eyes make him look like a dracula, and his outfit is hot, except for the jacket :) He looks hot except for the jacket in this pic <3

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn its pretty quiet here tonight...where is everyone
and yes im sure all the girls will fall over their heels on paul with that rose on his mouth
wonder who will be his lucky one

jirwin

HSC
it was very dead in here last night... then again it was a friday night... i must just not have a life *thinks* nope i dont have a life at all.

im so excited... not long till i leave to pick up my car... and im not even dressed yet how smart of me. oh well. :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Morning everybodies :)
How is all?
Ooohh car time for jess wooo! Lucky lucky! I have netball todayyyy and im sooo tired and i had only two drinks last nite yet i feel so sick! damnation! haha oh well life goes on :)
What are people up too today/tonight?

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Morning all :wave:

I have an assignemtn due in 12hrs, and my cousins are coming over in an hour and will be here all day (8yo and 5yo boys) and i have to write a 1000 word essay for my assignment, andi dont know what to write about. So im screwed. And ihavent even showered. I might go do that now

I just watched a Zoe episode of HAA, scary stuff

Logies tomorrow. HAA is tipped to win Best drama again, woot woot. And Kate is tipped to win Best Female Talent, and Bobby is tipped to win Best new male talent, and for Best new female talent, its between Amy Matthews and Jess Tovey, it if the tippings are right, it looks like a HAA studded night again -dances- And i just want to watch the red carpet and see the gorgeous gowns. I hope Jodi goes *fingers crossed* And men in suits <3 Cant get any better than that :p

And it really sucks, because all three channel, (7,9,10) have good shows from 730-1130) and im stuck as to watch what. Im recording the Logies, so thats fine, i cant record UB because the Logies will be recording, so i gues i'll just have to stop watching that, and just watch BB every Sunday at 730, and GA at 830, and WAB. Kah! Too much good tv on sunday nights -hmph-

jirwin

HSC
O M G

im so happy with my car. i thought it would be different driving it because dad said it would feel heaps different due to it being a front end driver or whatever but the only difference between my car and mums is that mine doesnt have powersteering so the steering wheel moves a bit. I LOVE MY CAR YET I CANT DRIVE IT!

EDIT: u can have assignments due in on wkends at uni?

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OH, your car doesnt have powersteering?? That sucks. My instructors car doesnt have powersteering and i hate it. Luckily both out family cars do :) Now Jess, hurry up and get your learners :)

Ummm...yeh we just have to submit it online, so its no biggie.

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OH, your car doesnt have powersteering?? That sucks. My instructors car doesnt have powersteering and i hate it. Luckily both out family cars do :) Now Jess, hurry up and get your learners :)

Ummm...yeh we just have to submit it online, so its no biggie.
u mean P's? cos i already have my L's and i've done 51hrs so far.

the no power steering is ok just the steering wheel shakes... i had a drive of it this morning just around my area and the only bit thats different cos of no p/s is pulling away from the gutter and when i was reversing out of the drive way and trying to turn (if u understand). I'll be fine when i get used to it - ive only drove it for like 10-15min

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooo...woops my bad :p Well hurry up and get yor Ps then. Arent you going this week sometime???

Im going soon as well :) And then i have to convince my mum to let me drive my dads car. She probs just wont let me drive it to uni, but i can drive it everywhere else, thats alright i guess :p Hopefully my dad can change my brothers car for a smaller car, and my brother, oh well who cares about him :p He is having the luxury of driving my uncle's lexus everywhere atm, so he is not allowed to complain :)

HSC
What happened here? The forum was packed last week, now its plain dead! :(

thanks for the recap Jeremy :eek:

Yay i missed a crap ep :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave:

ok this is going to make me sound really stupid, but what does procrastination mean? -hides under a rock in shame-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Putting things off like avoiding assessments, homework and study that is procastination. We would never think your stupid Tasha. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, well then im procrastinating as we speak :) Damn, i do that a lot then. Oh wellz, a new word to add to my vocabulary, and its a real word which is good :p I'll use it on my cousin tomorrow, she'l think im smart :p Ignore me, i have a weird family :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)