Home and Away (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i missed almost all of last nights episode, all i saw was Leah fall on the ground from what seemed to be a heart attack - how freaking ridiculous

What are these files on Dan and Kim?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
poor leah and dan...i never knew a miscarriage can be so sad...well yeh i did know that coz both my aunts had like 2 each...but its sad...poor leah...i feel for her...and poor dan...

omg can tasha get any stupider...she is such an idiot...kah!...wat a loser...she so couldve escaped and but noooo...she had to stay becasue of stupid jonah...wat is her problem...kah!....i cant stand her no more...GET RID OF TASHA and bring back belle

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hmmm
tough luck with the miscarriage there.. i suppose its a sign for leah and dan.
im actually with pete on this whole thing - i dont know what leah, kim and dan have in common, but the only reason pete is looking at the pics of leah continuously is cos he cares deeply for her.
and no, i dont blame him for kissing leah - she is a steaming hot woman and any man who passed on the opportunity to kiss her is insane.
one nitpick - whatever it is that leah, dan and kim are in, i dont know whether they'd let pete (one of the subjects' brother) to take the case... unless they're using pete to get closer to it... this is all assuming it is a police case they are involved in...
and as for tasha - shoot her and jonah... sure, tash is hot, but if one of my friends betrayed me the way she has robbie and martha, i dont know if i'd be able to take them back... but of course, they live in summer bay - the cause of, and solution to all of lifes problems (to steal a quote from homer)
i mean, does anyone hear about shelly or shauna or anyone else that has moved away having any problems with their life??

nope.

-end rant.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol nice rant

im so glad that the whole believers thing is over...but i dont want jonah to stay...him and tasha can move back to the city and do wateva...i dont want her in the show...nah actually i want her to stay but i dont want her and robbie to get together...i want robbie and kits friends to hook up and make tasha suffer...or at least robbie get over tasha all together :)...

and poor leah :(

shortie_689

HSC
u know i want robbie an tasha to get back together cause they were sorta like this weird innocent but awkward couple that always looked so cute u know... How weird do I sound right now....
Oh poor leah I am so very glad that though as I think this will bring dan and leah closer together and they make the most perfect couple and they are the best couple in Home and Away in fact there are almost like the ONLY couple left in Home and Away...
Oh i love home and away and I even got a slight bit teary about Leah's baby and how she felt she looked incredibly genuine...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe...i love home adn away too...its the best show ever

btw whos voice was on the other line that peter was tlkn to...i thought it was clairs...but im obvisouly wrong...does it sound like n e 1 we know?...maybe zoe?

yeh i really want leah and dan to get back together...they make the best couple...but sally and flynn were awesome as well :) and haley and noah

the new home and away weddings dvd looks really kool...i want i want :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
umm, i really think zoe is dead tasha.. i dont know if theyd be able to ressurect her believably...
my brother and i thought it was claire's voice also. what makes you say you're wrong?

"Chubby"

HSC
i think that the believers ending was sorta crap...lolz....it wasn't as ...i dunno the word.....it wasn't as dramatic......lolz......but glad its all ova!!....HALLEUJUAH!.....LOL!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
i think that the believers ending was sorta crap...lolz....it wasn't as ...i dunno the word.....it wasn't as dramatic......lolz......but glad its all ova!!....HALLEUJUAH!.....LOL!
who says its over? perhaps its only just beginning *cue cliched dun dun dunnnnn music here*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i dont rkn its over as yet...coz at the end of the last scene they showed tasha's foot with the 21006 mark on her and mumma rose's voice in the backgroud saying smtg about her destiny...so i rkn this aint the last of the believers...and what happened to rebecca??

and sizmos if zoe is dead, which i hope she is, wat was that thing they showed at the end of last season of her in the hospital...then again who would survive a gas explosion?....

and yeh i dont know why i think im wrong...it could be claires...but i liked her...wat does she want with dan leah and kim?...its another mystery we're gonna have to wait months and months and months for...hopefully not :)

omg i just found out that leah and dan separate *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*...but tasha and robbie get close...meaning they could get back together *yayy for all r/t fans*...and jack gets closer to finding out peter's secret...i guess that storyline aint lasting as long as i thought *yayy*

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
I don't really mind what happens now. I'm just glad Tasha got out of that bloody cult. That was a ridiculous storyline.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
anybody else here hating the judge?
come on! morag could file a formal complaint against the judge and probably get something done, but nooooo.
and if you were morag, wouldnt u get urself held in contempt to give you and your gang of good guys more time to discover this dudes real identity and solve all the other plot holes in the case??

Danoz The Great

HSC
OMG YES!

There's gotta be something up with that involving Josh - he can bribe doctors (about Amanda's "pregnancy"). She's gotta be getting something from him for putting Alf behind bars.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
do u know wat really annoys me about the aussie legal system on tv....they never use a lie detector...like srsly...the amanda v beth case wouldve gone beths way if they used the lie detector and so wouldve the alf case...stupid australia...meh!...

and i really want josh to be found out soon

kow_dude

HSC
I don't get why Leah is so sad about her baby. They can just make another one?

... and fk... i hate the actor who plays Dan.

sycotakangel

HSC
i wonder what alf is planning to do with josh....
fark that guy deserves 2 go 2 jail man....blardii all the shiet hes done in the past and all
hate him...and amanda as well!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
kow_dude said:
I don't get why Leah is so sad about her baby. They can just make another one?
The baby was 'made' through IVF, and it was their only chance. It took them heaps of times to be successful and IVF has quite a small success rate.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Danoz The Great said:
The baby was 'made' through IVF, and it was their only chance. It took them heaps of times to be successful and IVF has quite a small success rate.
and it costs quite a bit per "pop" (no pun intended), which is where that whole gambling storyline came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)