Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Zozo6969

HSC
I have reason to believe that Zoe or whatever her name is, is somehow related to Rachel or Amy or whatever her name is, Leah's friend, the one that likes Kim. You know who I'm talking bout.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Anyone else notice Kit's new fake tan? When I first saw her back I thought she looked different, besides the hair then I realised she is more tanned, fake though, cos obviously being so pale she would just burn if she tried to tan.

Anyway, who do u guys reckon pulled the plug on Graham? I don't think it was Beth but anywho at least now he's dead the bitch can't get his money yay

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Gosh I havent watched all week. Glad to hear the Believers story is over. So sad about Leah, though.

I really want Kim and Kit together. They should have been together thousands of episodes ago but everyone just thought Kit was an idiot. She's bloody awesome!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I like Kit, she's cool.

Front cover of TV Week - "Kym and Rachels steamy night together" - wonder whats going to go on there ;)

ZoZo may be right - we know that Zoe is alive, after the whole thing they did at the end of last year about how she was, and Rachel kind of looks like her (well has the same hair anyways) and has fallen for Kym - but the whole situation is just too far fetched, and besides, Rachels father is a doctor etc. and shes nice and shes smart.

Then again, it is H&A so you never know.

And re: the Believers storyline - I reckon it all hasn't even begun. Tasha may be pregnant - and it'll be interesting to see what happens if this is the case - will she be with Robbie, does she keep it, does she help Jonah etc.?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont think tasha will help jonah...

and notice how both zoe and rachel are both working in medicine....so maybe it runs in the family...maybe they are related

HSC
grk_styl said:
Gosh I havent watched all week. Glad to hear the Believers story is over. So sad about Leah, though.

I really want Kim and Kit together. They should have been together thousands of episodes ago but everyone just thought Kit was an idiot. She's bloody awesome!
I didnt watch any episodes last week, because i have been getting a lot of homework. :(
I dont think im going to watch many/any of this week's episodes either...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG ROBBIE DID IT....

how cud he

OMG

poor beth and family

poor tasha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i cant believe Amanda...thats so slack...poor beth and co....thought that was pretty smart of her...dont know how she got graehmes handwriting tho

shortie_689

HSC
thats so bizarre i just dont get it...i swear i hope she falls off the cliff and dies an grabs josh an takes him with her.... or goes to jail an gets killed in there

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
of course she wont get it, but insert a long storyline before any resolution presents itself.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i think because its a document written "by grahem" in "his handwriting", it surpasses all other documents.. like a suicide note.. it can be 'considered' as a last will and testament, b/c it's the persons expressions of feelings, so im not too sure whether it matters if there was a witness or not.. i could be wrong. i probably am.
good thought.

last second thought: law, as we know it, doesnt apply in summer bay, so why are we nitpicking lol.

salsydney

HSC
i thought it was to "end his suffering"... give his granddad the dignity that he lost through amanda... coz rob felt responsible for letting him get totally used by amanda.... thats what he was crapping on about yday, i didnt see todays episode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)