Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
as i said... us being regulars in this thread gives us special spamming rights :p

well thats my story and im sticking to it

jirwin

HSC
completed factors which may impact on successful innovation
28/65 questions done :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
jirwin said:
u wrote the conclusion before the body?

dont u normally write conclusions last?
conclusion was easy to write...just talked about the results and what youve found
meh i finished everything, but just gotta fix up the discussion, type out the references and print it out
20/20 here i come.....or not

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Heba, your siggy, it breaks my heart. How could you put that ugly piece of crap in out thread (Cam) nah, its a cool sig, and its all finally ending this week. ONly 2 more days and it'll all be over *dances*

I swear yesterday there was less than 8000 posts, and today theres over 8050, you guys talk heaps, spamming to the max :p

I wished my mum Happy M-day at the party at like 1am, we all did. My cousins and i justed shouted out to our mums from across the hall one by one, and we all got the exact same response "thank you darling" :p But i didnt get her nothing. My brother said he'll buy her something when he comes home in July, i have no money, he has it all :)

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I swear yesterday there was less than 8000 posts, and today theres over 8050, you guys talk heaps, spamming to the max :p
u've said that like 100 times

"Chubby"

HSC
ahhaha i can't be bothered going back through the pages :p :p but if anyone wants to tell me what were the interesting bits feel free lol

home and away tomorrow! ill be looking forward to more spoilers hehe

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey tina :wave:
you havent been on msn when most of us have been on so youre missing out on our very important multi particpant chat room :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Allooo all :)

My mummy liked her pressie too :D and so did my granny haha shes a funny one!

Hahaha i always right the conclusion before the body of an essay or that :) its the best way to do it makes you feel like youve accomplished something at least!

HAA 2moro :) YAY!!

2nite im going to see "Because i said so" - anyone seen it?

jirwin

HSC
yeah very interesting... we worked out that nathan has shoes, clothes and knees.

jirwin

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
Allooo all :)

My mummy liked her pressie too :D and so did my granny haha shes a funny one!

Hahaha i always right the conclusion before the body of an essay or that :) its the best way to do it makes you feel like youve accomplished something at least!

HAA 2moro :) YAY!!

2nite im going to see "Because i said so" - anyone seen it?
i havent even heard of it :(

how can u write the conclusion before u even write the body - how do u know whats involved :( i haven enough trouble writing a good conclusion even after i have the body!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I love conclusions :) its the part where u kinda blab on and sound so smart and the essay is finally over :D

Its the movie withhh the mother from Gilmore Girls and Mandy Moore and Diane Keaton

jirwin

HSC
i like conclusions cos they indicate the end of the work - meaning they are meant to be done last... if u do them first then it doesnt indicate the end lol. i love conclusions where i can think of a good ending which sounds really thoughtful and smart

like:

Ageing is part of life, Homelessness can be prevented

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rach- Because I said So is a really good movie. I went on friday. Sooo funny. Take your mum. I liked it :)

~~ 25hrs :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*puts movie ticket away* :p :(

Argh they should do like mini recaps of the past few weeks every so many weeks that would be cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)