Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
i said 1.5hrs of HAA every sunday :p instead of the crappy sunday movie that was made before we were all born

jirwin

HSC
its days like sunday i wish i had foxtel so i could watch reruns of mcleods, all saints, blue heelers etc

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
1.5hrs of HAA on sunday night?? and no Beautiful sunday??? I think not. I need my weekly dose of Greys, and WAB, and Ugly Betty. Im sorry, but HAA has to stick to weekdays.

Oh we're talking sunday arvos? well i never watch tv during the day, so hehe. But oh wellz, i like the recap, likes a close-up of all the major storylines shown during the week, but 1.5hrs is too long :p maybe an hr :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha sunday arvos....i sleep for the whole arvo
i love a lazy sunday
meh nothing good on tonight...im just gonna finish my assignment then have an early night

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I was just readin thru other posts Congrats on your report Jess. I was supposed to gte mine on friday but i left school early so i will get it 2moro. Wish mine was gunna b that good but i know it isnt. I dont wanan go to school 2moo have to get that stupid HPV needle. I hate needles.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
OMG i loved "Because i said so" it was greaaaaat!! hahah cept for the bit where two grandma looking like people started making out ... that was just ... disturbing :p

HSC
Tasha...i only used this sig, coz everyone loves Cam..and the av coz Jeremy loves Lily...so you see, its only here to piss you off:p

And 80 posts today/yesterday? its Jess i tells you:p

And Bodie left:( [BB] and i was starting to really like him :|

<3 your sig Tasha...and Dani :) very pretty :uhhuh:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yay i finally finished my assignment
you guys msning?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
do not fear, for brother jezza will be rocking your world very soon :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I am heading off to bed now.

:eek: Late I know but I guess it was my punishment for slacking off during the day because now I have done 3 out of the 4 things I wanted done. I have finished my learning activities and assessment (just got to print off), I have done a draft memo just need Mum to spell check etc before I email that off. I have done research for my study notes so just have to finish typing them up and remember them.

All in all a productive evening if I do say so myself, worth staying up late. :D

:wave:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hi, everyone! I know it's been ages since I was here last, but I have caught up on the last few pages of spa--- Erm, I mean quality posts!!

And Heba, why do you find me scary? I know I'm not on MSN much, but when I am on, don't be afraid to say hey. I'm a nice guy.

Am taping tonights episode, as I'm at work!!

Have a fun evening all! :wave:

jirwin

HSC
Yes... spamming is all me... not!

OMG Dani! how was the HPV Needle? i get my first one on Thursday... im petrified... mum's like "do u want me to come and hold ur hand" but im like "no but u can pick me up that day :p

haha no one did their english homework for today... my teacher looked at me and was like Jess? but i hadnt done it either :D

omg my bus nearly broke down this morning too and my art case study was due before 8.30 but it got there at normal time... so i walked all the way down to art to hand it in only to work out i did need a submission form altho my teacher had said we didn't... so i walked all the way up to the study centre (its a hill i tell u!), filled out a form, walked all the way back down to art and then had to walk all the way back up for maths! my legs are sore :(

anyway i better do 30min of my dnt case study before all saints steals my attention :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
All Saints isnt on tonight -confuzzled look-

Hi Jess :wave: Looks like you got a lot of exercise today :p

Im procrastinating (i love that word) even though i have an assignment due on wednesdya and im no where near finished it. I think i might take tomorrow off, i tend to do that alot. Oh wellz, ive missed a lot of my labs, i feel bad, oh wellz, i'll just go to the last 3 :)

HAA in 4.5hrs :) Excitement :p

Jess, did you get your tv week issue today?? I went to get it at like 930am, dont know what i was thinking :p Oh wellz

Hugh is moving in with Martha, im so happy :) Poor Jack though, he wanted to. but i think he's dad and brother are going to need him after all that stuff happens :p Cant wait :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)