Home and Away (4 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww Barlett - I think his just lonely, doesn't seem to have anyone and Kirsty unlike most people hasn't judged him/has a grudge on him and has been nice to him. Although nothing sus about the back pay.

Wasn't that great of an episode, the preview looked good though.

hairspray

HSC
I think Jai does like Annie back cos when she touched his hand he didnt pull away or anything, that is until Geoff started running in and acted like a police officer and started asking Annie all these questions.

Was that Geoff and Nicole kissing under the water in the h&a promo? Since when did Geoff liked Nicole?

And is home and away gonna be on when the olympics is on ?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm not sure if Jai does or not really, bit hard to read his feelings for her.

Hmm I can't remember heaps happened in that promo, I'd need to see it again. He kind of liked her when she first arrived but because they are so different (the way they act, treat others and beliefs) I think he tried to distance himself.

Nope we have an Olympic cliff-hanger in 2 weeks I think.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I just saw a promo for this week and I think Geoff is actually giving air to Nicole not kissing her, although it looks like that.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
What happened last night?

Those who remember Tasha, she's fucking famous now. jeez going out with Adrien Grenier from Entourage, gonna be in Transformer 2, was seen in a car with Shia LaBeouf. Apparently out partying with him all night has made Adrien cut as.
Hope she doesnt turn into another famed up slut hahaha, i like her but. She's still the same Tasha then loved Robbie to me hahaha

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Geoff has to be the biggest hypocrite in the world. Jai was right. Melody's mum banned him from seeing Melody for no good reason and now he's doing the same thing to Jai. It amazes me that he was still an asshole even after Jai brought it up.

I wish they'd give Ruby a storyline besides her walking around supporting everyone. Also, I love Jack being an emotional asshole.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I didn't really think of it that way until he said it but his right he had a point. Although Geoff didn't exactly do anything wrong Jai you could argue could be a bad influence noting all the bad things he has done so far.

Me to actually, I like Ruby. Jack is an idiot when his like this.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Charlie is hot as.
anyways last night episode was the coootest episode evz.
Annie and Jai's first kiss was magical..

HSC
Ruby seems cool, i want her to have a storyline too.

& I totally don't like Geoff, the guy is too bloody annoying.

I like bad Jack :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL Miles and Kirsty, major flirting by Kirsty there.

<3 Charlie and Roman, although Roman looked put off by the "I think I might be falling in love with you comment".

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Oi Kirsty looked so hot in this episode but and her facial expressions, like when she was drinking from the straw was hawwwt.

HSC
Kirsty wants Miles so bad but why the double standard? "Sorry Ric, but I still love Kane. Even if he's in gaol, sry hun." She's practically throwing herself at Milco...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
What's the age difference between Miles and Kirsty? I guess she'd be about 20-21? And Miles is around 30, right? Oh well, much less disturbing then Kirsty/Bartlett.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Aden (Todd) and Belle (Jessica) are coming to my hometown this weekend in support of a cancer patient and are doing signings and stuff... I got all excited because I could meet Todd in particular... then I realised i'll be at the La Trobe Bendigo Open Day that weekend... *criez*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)