Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
mischievous90 said:
ohh ok.... ill miss Matty though lol... not to sure about Rick:p
Serious? Mattie sucks, and Ric is awesome imo.

& Zrap -thats cool :)

Nathan- lol are you seriously watched that? o.o i cant see myself watching something like that =/

bennoboi - sounds cool, & what the others said, got more details ;p

& back to nathan- that online thing started ;o i missed it. so its just like a game sort of thing, sounds fun, i'll check it tonight or tomorrow =/

& yay this week of H&A looks fun&interesting & all, other than the martha bit thats whoa.. <3 :(

tambourine

HSC
i saw the actress who plays irene on home and away. she was with her family at the shops in cotton on. i was so excited that i couldn't stop staring. and i walked right past her :) it was great lol

elfyem

HSC
i've been on the countdown for home and away online and then its shutdown when i get on there. i tried again tonite but it wouldn't let me, SOMEONE HELP (private message if u can help)

thanks

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha yeah and I don't know how Jai bumped his head as i noticed it was bleeding.

@ Heba: I don't normally watch Australian Story I just knew that Kate was going to be on so i watched it. I found it interesting learning about Kate and her growing up, what it was like, her thoughts etc.

@ Heba again: SummerBayOnline, it's not that bad actually I mean not exactly hours of fun stuff but even to give you a little 5 mins hit, although I find the site can be slow depending on when you access it but during the day it's pretty good. One of the things I learn't either Tuesday or Wednesdays tasks
Rachel gets a text from H asking if she is alright I assume H is Hugh.

:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Pretty awesome acting by, Aden tonight. I just hope he doesn't end up regretting what he is doing/allowing to happen.

Jai is no longer the next Hero, about time.

Rachel bah what were you thinking being all snappy at Tony like that "oh so much to do wedding don't organise themselves" Tony "oh give me a list I'll help" Rachel all angsty. She is an ER/Ward doctor as long as their patient notes are up to date, which they should be at the end of the day then there isn't that much organising to do. For a psychiatrist she can't seem to work out her own problems.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i just want aden to man up and kick his bitch dad to the curb
it frustrates me that he is so easily manipulated by his dad

she's a psychiatrist too dude, which is why i wonder why she doesnt just dose herself up on meds

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Welcome back katie.

Yes finally, I hope they make a go of it and leah doesn't give them any trouble - after all she did have her change and Miles did wait for her.

Well at least I'm not the only one who that about Rachel, *waits for heba to go off at me*.

HSC
;o

Rachel hating NOOOOOOOOOOO :mad: :mad: :mad:

<3 Rachel. And yes she's a psychiatrist, but that doesn't mean they're any more perfect than everyone else. I thought she was awesome today, and her reactions were right considering everything that was happening to/with her lately [ie that freaky stalker guy, double[?] wedding, etc etc etc]

lol@nathan.

Todd=AWESOME. I love him. Seriously :| He's got to be the best male actor on H&A [meh best actor on the show ...]

love aden atm, his father is an asshole tho, hope he dies [sorry if anyone likes him] he's plain annoying, like why would you keep that a secret then say it JUST when your kid is about to call the cops. -sigh-

Miles&Kirsty- Is she even staying long? & i dont actually like them together, but i dont like Miles with any female on the show...

hate leah.
like jai&annie

cant wait for tomorrow :eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I mean true to a degress but Tony was offering and she was just being snappy and moody and complaining. I mean he offered you said no so your fault for any incured stress after that. :p *hides*

Yeah Todd has been doing a pretty good job of late.

It was pretty low and it makes things worse that it happened to his father and yet he still let his son first of all see his grandson and then be alone with him. You can't really blame Aden for what he is doing.

I think Kirsty has a 6 month contract.

Jai and Annie are alright.

Yes tomorrow should be good. :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Regarding Nathan's spoiler a few posts above

i.e. Hugh. Why didn't Rachel ever call him when Kim left her? I mean, seriously. I liked her with Hugh, and he isnt as old as Tony. She and Jack are practically the same age. It's kind of disturbing.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the age difference between tony and rachael doesnt worry me
if you look at her credentials - she's a psychiatrist, so assuming she had 6 years of medical school, internship for say, 3 years, all that other crap, she has to be ATLEAST 30. i remember when she was with kim, kim was apparently 19 and she was something like 10 years older than him?

tony would only be mid 40s if that, he doesn't look old old... so to be honest, the age difference has never been an issue. and i think tony is good for her, he's been around the block, knows what sacrifices need to be made ... he isnt selfish like a younger guy would be

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm not really sure on that one, I guess she felt that she didn't want to stop him from doing what he was doing just to come look after her. The age gap isn't that bad especially since Tony actually wants to have more kids, if he didn't it would probably be another story.

AppleNader

HSC
I get excited evey time I see Kirsty. She has really filled out nicely and has a great tan. I'm glad she's back.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thursday 7th August:
*Double Episode - Olympic Cliffhanger*
Jack and Martha plan a special day but will it end in tragedy? Has Rachel jilted Tony? Roman tells Elliot the truth about his brother. Will Geoff be Nicole's hero?

Credit to BTTB
Don't forgot everyone double episode tonight 7.00pm - 8.00pm on Channel 7 (in case u forgot the channel :p) the Olympic cliffhanger and the last episode until the Olympics finishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)