Home and Away (2 Viewers)

AppleNader

HSC
pritnep said:
Don't forgot everyone double episode tonight 7.00pm - 8.00pm on Channel 7 (in case u forgot the channel :p) the Olympic cliffhanger and the last episode until the Olympics finishes.

Yeah, that's my only gripe with the olympics, that I won't get to see H and A for like two weeks. Spewing!!

HSC
@Nathan

-Rachel- Yeah but she's stressed out :( And it's her wedding, and she prob wasn't thinking straight :( <3 Rachel lol. i do agree though, she could have had him help her out and all but meh. its over&done ;o

-aden- True, his dad is seriously pissing me off. i dont get why he acted the way he did, then thought aden was going to understand him or something. gosh. hope he turns him in!

-so her 6 month contact ends in like..3/4 months? i totally forgot how long she's been on -hides-

lol@AppleNader- only h&a? like most shows i watch are on 7 :( if only they made a special channel for the olympics :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
- Maybe so but still. :p

- I hope he does to.

- I think like 1 month or 2 maybe so far.

- Well they have their digital channels and 7HD so in theory they could.

HSC
;o see. and to think i thought it wasnt possible ;p they so should have done that, then i could still watch h&a, criminal minds&boston legal ;o

channel 7 probably want to keep their shows so they can later get more ratings ):

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hmm i wont be here to watch it but im replying on you guys to give me the details =P
wonder what the truth abotu elliot's brother would be. Sounds intriguing.

skynet89

HSC
omg lucky geoff stuck on an island with nic in her bikini haha. wish olympics weren't on the trailer looks so good

HSC
omfg.

seriously best preview ever ;o

i fail at re-caps so someone do a proper one for jeremy ;p

seriously though, i LOVED tonights episode, it was awesome.

roman, geoff&nicole <3 i'm dying to know what the real story about the guys brother was :(

martha im guessing will make it.

rachel :( i hope she didnt run away. & hope she's not sick/injured or anything.

& aden crying ;o

HSC
they didnt really show aden&belle today, so no clue why he was crying.

maybe his father dies and its because he didnt take him to the hospital/or if he did he didnt take him in time, or something along those lines, and he thinks he's just bad or something?

o.o

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
seriously best preview ever ;o
:D:D:D Agreed 100%, awesome promo - my Mum even said it was and she doesn't watch the show.

My was like "are you going to handle the wait" I reply "not now...." :(.

Agreed it was an awesome episode.

Geoff getting shot and bleeding looked pretty realistic.

Rachel now is Jimmy involved or did she really leave of her own free will.
now from summerbayonline we know jimmy bought kitchen knife/knives but that could just be for kitchen or his fishing/cutting fish he was doing and he is telling the truth. So Rachel went to Hugh. Or he isn't and it's his cover.

There was no Adelle in tonight's episode.

HSC
@the Rach thing- I'm guessing Jimmy took her though, i mean why would Hugh come back after all this time?

& agreed about the Geoff getting shot looked realistic :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't know, but he also sent her a text on her phone (sorry can't be bothered spoilering - from summerbayonline). However if she didn't reply to email so maybe she called him to meetup or maybe she didn't reply at all and Jimmy really does have her. :S Ah what to think.

Awww Nicole and Geoff might be a new favourite couple. Oh and Nicole saying "I love you to Dad" (Dad for the first time I think?) was sweet.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
no no no
jimmy has taken rchael, i know it! did you see the bruises on the side of his face when tony and jack were talking to him??
rachael didnt leave tony, she has been taken secret squirrel by jimmy!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
also i hope aden kills his no good dad by taking his meds off him or something, coz if he wont dob him in and his dad keeps manipulating him

he and belle are so cute together, he makes her less annoying.

kirsty and miles looks a bit creepy, but i think theyre more suited than miles and whatsherface leah

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
lol! I dunno how I feel bout Tony + Rachel anyway. Rachel and Hugh were cuter.
yeah but he's diseased, AND he gave whats her name HIV and i think thats pretty unforgivable

unless he is dying and rachael has gone to see him before he dies, but why would she just vanish?

NO IT'S JIMMY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)