• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
pritnep said:
That was a good friendship back in the day, although all but a distant memory now. Yeah you'd think so, although the majority of the friendships in the Bay you wouldn't really pick - trying to think of an example but can't give one. Hmm sometimes they are just thrown together because of their age or work situation even though they have different outlooks.

This one really can't be explained except when you think of H&A as a TV show and we know since those characters have left we generally never hear much about them again. But even with that being said the off throw away comment "oh I just got off the phone with Jade or Mum & Dad" at the opening of a scene/episode would of been nice just for realism sake.
ive heard that kirsty's mum might be making an apperance??

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
oh i must have missed that bit. i knew roman and belle knew, didnt know rachael knew.
i would have assumed rachael would have been a little more understanding of his condition, or something. i dunno, he'll get off for sure.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
you know we belong together,
you and i forever,
hold me in your arms

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Wasn't Duncan living with Morag? And then... I don't know where he went when Morag came back to Summer Bay. Also, the abuse thing does come out. Because the 'this week in pictures' in the H&A site has Nicole 'looking shocked when the truth about Aden is revealed'.

Btw, I just realised that the woman from the commonwealth Bank ads is Tempany Deckert. I didn't watch h&A back then but I vaguely remember her face from magazine covers and stuff. It was driving me nuts trying to figure out where I'd seen her before.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Woah this thread is quiet.

Home and Away has been alright but nothing really that interesting has happened of late, well of real interest to me. I guess as we build up to the 2008 finale it will get better.

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
DUNCAN!!!

I served the actor who played Duncan at Target in Penrith a couple of months ago now.

I just randomly remembered that when someone mentioned Duncan from Home and Away haha.

HSC
eyetalian said:
DUNCAN!!!

I served the actor who played Duncan at Target in Penrith a couple of months ago now.

I just randomly remembered that when someone mentioned Duncan from Home and Away haha.
Alf always palms Duncan off to other family members. He should totally come back all reinvented lol that would show Alf! I don't like Kirsty and Miles together, mainly because Miles seriously annoys me. I don't even know why, I think its his stupid facial expressions. He's only got annoyed and concerned. That said, I want Kirsty and Kane to be together in the end. They went through so much shit to be together, it would suck if they didn't work in the end. Remember when Vinny came back for Leah and Leah was all like "Nah, I love Dan." That sucked!

also who names their child Duncan??!!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
My god what is up with Belle and sleeping with guys when she's in love with another guy? She's like Tony. Didn't she do this exact same thing with Drew and Lucas? And why exactly is it too late for her and Aden just because she slept with Angelo? It's not like that means they're bound for life. She can still break up with him and get back together with Aden. I'm sure Angelo would prefer it rather than be used like Lucas was.

Also, Matthew Lyons being turned from bully to good citizen. How original.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah I mean talk about not learning from past mistakes.

Ah Rachel and Joe is really annoying like she is the only person in the world who knows how to properly raise a child...

HSC
kate_is_me said:
My god what is up with Belle and sleeping with guys when she's in love with another guy? She's like Tony. Didn't she do this exact same thing with Drew and Lucas? And why exactly is it too late for her and Aden just because she slept with Angelo? It's not like that means they're bound for life. She can still break up with him and get back together with Aden. I'm sure Angelo would prefer it rather than be used like Lucas was.

Also, Matthew Lyons being turned from bully to good citizen. How original.
Lol Matthew reminds me of a younger Drew and Ruby reminds me of Cassie for some strange reason.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
for some strange reason?? I'd put that reason down as they look awefully alike. They could pass as sisters.

2 new guys coming to the Bay next month, early next year. They are brothers, and will be permanent im sure. Theyre names are Hugo (older brother) and Xavier. Xavier dates Ruby. Seen pics of them, theyre cute <33 Cant wait for that :)

Only about 7 weeks left of the season :(

HSC
lol this show has been really shit lately. like SERIOUSLY shit.

they have this thing [which SUCKS] that they tend to base the whole show around a certain couple for a while, first it was martha&jack now its aden&belle, i mean the 'storyline' isn't even friggin good!

gah. i cant wait until the current storylines end and they have new ones :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
lol this thread is dead. I assume it's because no one has been watching home and away? I've missed the last couple of episodes. I agree with Heba, the storylines have been shit. I hate this toxic council storyline. It's boring, and its probably going to end up with the council getting fired and Belle being a hero. Lame. And I didn't actually see the episode but Angelo in the preview going, "back off Aden, Belle is mine mwhahahahaahha!!!" just totally turned me off him. He can go die now.

hairspray

HSC
LOL, nicole wants to be captain. Melody to me is still a weirdo.

I'm so over the Kirsty storyline... going on dates for money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)