• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I don't think it's that strange.
If she's genuine, it's cute. She's mature, he's a lonely old widower.

V. Cute.

If she were 20ish, that'd be weird ...

HSC
whoa. thread died :p

um. lol i missed half of yesterdays ep because of friends <3

melody's not eating? nicoles getting a pregnancy test? kane coming back? did i miss anything else? :S btw i think h&a has been a boring lately..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep that's pretty much what happened.

Yes I agree I've probably been enjoying Neighbours more at the moment.

Nicole and Geoff tonight. :D

HSC
neighbours? ewww gosh i HATE nicola. friggin annoying, and her sister is so stupid. @:

um lol i've been watching it too :$

nicole&aden were awesome today. belle is annoying, geoff needs to friggin open his eyes already.

:/

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thursday
Friday

Thanks to BTTB. :)

Well I always watched both Neighbours and Home and Away. :p
Just HAA hasn't been that interesting of late, but yes the sister/brother relationship Nicole and Aden have is pretty good.

Yes lol at Geoff, I think they are doing the typical teenage soap thing and using the storyline as a way of teaching teens about safe sex, responsibility and all that.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
i haven't watched h&a for so long. i read above that kane is coming back! HOW?!?!

isn't he supposed to be locked up?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
he wants to appeal his case.

Would those BTTB links work? Dont you need to be a member to access the Aus Discussion?? Unless...i dont know :p

Yeah, H&A is getting boring. I need my JM fix :( Theyve been lacking these past few weeks *cries* Then again, by the spoilers ive heard of JM, i dont think im ready for their next big storyline :(

Aden is crazy. He annoyed me last night.

Nic and Geoff are too cute.

Melody is an idiot, and so is her mum.

Loved Alf's pink tie <33 Goes with the whole Breast Cancer month thing :p

Blah blah! More adelle next week *yawn* hopefully it'll be good...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Woops, forgot about that, your probably right but well the thought was there. I was just to lazy to recap.

Owww what's the next big JM storyline?

Yeah i like i'm over the Adelle now since they are not together and things a bit boring at the moment.

Nic and Geoff are probably my new fav couple (even though they aren't at the moment).

SuziQ

HSC
why does kane have to come back on the scene?
kirsty and miles make a waaaaaaaaaaaay better couple

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Well I personally think Kirsty has fitted in well to the Bay and I'd like her to stay. Probably with Kane but that can't happen so I guess Miles.

HSC
Serious?

I keep remembering her when she was with Jade, Seb, and Nick [?] it just seems like she would suit being friends with Martha coz of the age thing but then she barly talks to Martha :| meh. i dont like her much now. she's annoying, and miles can do better<3

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I want to know why Kirsty's parents and sisters haven't come to visit her or called her since she's no longer on the run. Surely a mention of them would be good.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Serious?

I keep remembering her when she was with Jade, Seb, and Nick [?] it just seems like she would suit being friends with Martha coz of the age thing but then she barly talks to Martha :| meh. i dont like her much now. she's annoying, and miles can do better<3
That was a good friendship back in the day, although all but a distant memory now. Yeah you'd think so, although the majority of the friendships in the Bay you wouldn't really pick - trying to think of an example but can't give one. Hmm sometimes they are just thrown together because of their age or work situation even though they have different outlooks.

kate_is_me said:
I want to know why Kirsty's parents and sisters haven't come to visit her or called her since she's no longer on the run. Surely a mention of them would be good.
This one really can't be explained except when you think of H&A as a TV show and we know since those characters have left we generally never hear much about them again. But even with that being said the off throw away comment "oh I just got off the phone with Jade or Mum & Dad" at the opening of a scene/episode would of been nice just for realism sake.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i remember how seb and nick hated each other at first then grew to be best friends in the end.
Typical H&A storyline.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yep, same thing happened with Matilda and Belle, and Ric and everyone else. There's probably heaps of examples, but no matter how hated someone is supposed to be when they arrive in the Bay, they change into awesome, well-loved citizens after interacting with the main cast.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the kirsty/bartlett thing irks me for several reasons
1. miles is awesome. her and miles will break up, coz she's a spacktard. im sick of her whole 'omg independence' thing. just ask for help, ffs. and after all that, she goes back to bartlett for money. it sickens me.

hopefully miles and leah realise theyre a much better fit.

mels mum annoys me, and mel annoys me. after telling her about not eating, id have spacked it and checked myself back into the facility. or something.

belle/aiden. again, boring. could tell a mile away that her and angelo wouldn't work. and she was really annoying with the whole 'omg murray halp me find murray' or whatever his name was.

altho tbh, quite impressed with the way the aiden actor is handling the court thing. i have a feeling it will come out in the open. did rachael know about the abuse???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)