• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
* I still feel sorry for Bartlett, even though he can be mean at times he just seems lonely with his TV dinners and such. Really only has the job - since it seems he doesn't have friends.
* Rachel annoys me, very self absorbed. I mean I get it Tony cheated on her and that really hurts - Bridget is now staying in town, Tony can't control that. She says she still loves him but yet doesn't want to work things out and making it difficult on Tony. Tony has kind of proved that he can only be pushed so far before he cracks.
* Ah poor Aden - clearly isn't over Belle, but hopefully he can find the motivation to work through his problems/issues and have more breakthroughs.
* Kirsty and Miles, I'm happy for them I guess don't really feel much either for or against really.

An ok ep but not that much of interest happened for me.

HSC
lol@nathan. i only come when you post :eek:

um. i do agree that the martha bit was wrong, like rach kicking her out when martha wanted her there. BUT the rest i think is perfectly fine. she may be a psychologist or whatever, but she's still a person. her future husband cheated on her and you think she should get over it straight away? tsk tsk.

also, i HATE the way tony seems to sleep with women when he's heartbroken[?] gah. i mean. self control=/=tony.

<3 rach

aden :( <3 that was slack. i hope he gets through ok and all/

kirsty&miles are cool, i like them together but bartlett is friggin annoying as hell!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
It's not the fact that Rachel is upset at Tony that annoys me. It's the fact that she's taking it out on Bridget, which is not fair. It's not Bridget's fault Tony can't control himself. Tony should really deal with this issue of sleeping with random women.

HSC
yeah true. but what i'm saying is you can't blame rachel for acting how she's currently acting. i mean wait one - two weeks and she'll be over it, but it's just the shock that this woman [the one who her partner cheated on her with] is staying [maybe?].

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol@nathan. i only come when you post :eek:

um. i do agree that the martha bit was wrong, like rach kicking her out when martha wanted her there. BUT the rest i think is perfectly fine. she may be a psychologist or whatever, but she's still a person. her future husband cheated on her and you think she should get over it straight away? tsk tsk.

also, i HATE the way tony seems to sleep with women when he's heartbroken[?] gah. i mean. self control=/=tony.

<3 rach

aden :( <3 that was slack. i hope he gets through ok and all/

kirsty&miles are cool, i like them together but bartlett is friggin annoying as hell!
:lol: Awww, good to know my input is appreciated. :p

Yes although that's happening tonight so we can all have a say about it again - it was pretty mean if Martha wanted someone there she should be able to.

I think the whole Rach thing it's never going to be a thing people agree on, you either really like her or really hate her doesn't seem to be much of a medium.

Yes Tony does have a bit of a problem with that, I guess he can't really take his heart getting broken and seems to do whatever he can to forget about it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Rachel...... *holds tongue*

Ok no I can't. Bridget didn't know Tony's history and didn't know he was about to be married/got stood up. I think now that Bridget knows she is trying to make things as painless as possible but Rachel just thinks it's all about her. I mean she has no money so she basically has to stay in the Bay no matter what. She was helping Martha as well - plus Rachel wouldn't be Martha's doctor anymore since she is having chemo so be a friend not a doctor.

Hmm not much of anything else happened, poor Ross. Not much of an episode really.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:shy: Thanks Girls. :D

On a H&A note Jared Levine (Ben Tari) from All Saints will be on tonight's episode.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh yeah I should of said who he was for those non All Saints fans or people who didn't watch it back then. Yes he was the enviro guy Murry.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
* Poor Ross, his excuses really don't make that much sense. Morag is hardly a worry and keeps herself to herself so for her to be asking to look out for her new husband means something is wrong.
* Jared (from All Saints) as Murry - bit of an interesting development with Belle, I certainly know how she feels.
* Angelo and Belle hmmm I'm still neutral on them really.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I don't like where this Belle-protest thing is going. That enviro guy seems really dodgy. He looks like one of those fanatics who sit around coming up with whacked conspiracy theories and Belle is just going to end up looking like an idiot. On the other hand, if there really is a toxic site, didn't we recently have a corrupt council storyline? Wasn't Josh murdered a few months ago because of corruption? I would like to see Angelo having to arrest Belle for trespassing while protesting or something. That would make for some interesting conversation on their next date.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think his alright probably biased because I know him from All Saints. More like a few years ago that happened. I think some spoilers he does.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah for Morag to break down it's pretty bad.

Although I have to say that Neighbours was pretty awesome last night just had the right mix and the storylines on H&A weren't that interesting besides seeing Jared again.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I like both, but Home and Away more then Neighbours. Neighbours goes through patches of being really good to bad whether Home and Away is usually more consistent, although Neighbours at the moment is pretty good. Been better with the new executive producer.

"Chubby"

HSC
Hello fellow HAA'ers!

Is it just me or is it the fact that i can't seem to go onto the this week's in pictures on the home and away site? Anyone else have the same problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)