• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
I havent posted here in agessssssssssssss sorry guys :( been busy with work/tafe/life.

Anyway thoroughly enjoyed last week's haa after the olympics, great actions scenes with roman.

As for tonights episode, it was clear that Charlie was annoyed at Roman. How could he not see that... oh thats right he is male. :p

The homeless guy storyline was random but good too. Does anyone know if he comes back? My favourite scene was when Angelo had to go into the water. Was funny and great tv viewing :)

Oh and Nathan I assume you mean Tony not Roman :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: We may not be the brightest bunch all the time. But we have our moments.

Yes I did corrected that.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
From the promo it looks like Angelo's date with Charlie is going to be a counselling session about her relationship with Roman. Kind of feel bad for Angelo. I think he knows Charlie is only going out with him because Roman is being emotionally unavailable. But he's got drinks with Belle later on this week, but I hope that's just going to end up being a friends thing. He seems to old for her. I like Charlie and Angelo together, such a pretty couple. Roman deserves to be alone for a little while after uninviting Charlie to the memorial.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah if anyone is a better match probably Charlie and Angelo, although I want Roman and Charlie.

Christie Hayes (Kirsty) was on today's episode of Blue Water High, as the secretary at a management company. She did a good job. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yay, Roman finally stepped up and Charlie said yes. I guess a job well done to Angelo.

Ruby's crush on Miles is a little bit random, I guess it's more because they have similar interests then anything else and no one else has taken interest in her - not that Miles is, he is just being nice it's more in Ruby's head/she is the one with the crush.

I don't know how Kirsty hadn't seen Bartlett having an interest in her though, I mean it has been a long time coming. Maybe she thought he felt sorry for or was just being sweet but now it is certainly crossing that line.

HSC
Kirsty/Leah/Miles/Bartlett thing is annoying me.

<3Aden. Hope he doesn't get with Melody though :/

Roman/Charlie/Belle/Angelo all together is crap :|

mhm. i want everything back to how it was. :( even rach&tonys thing is ruined O.O

HSC
it'd be real shit if h and a spin the rape line again (bartlett and kirsty).

also, kirsty is very very very hot.

so, how long have you guys been watching home and away?

i'm a bit embarresed to say mine.

Last edited:
HSC
^i doubt theyd get a rape thing in now:/

& why so? Watched it since you were a kid, or just recently?

I started watching on&off when the sutherlands were on, but then stopped and like watched everyday since '06?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i watched all the time in the late 90s, like 96-99

stopped for ages, watched a bit in 01-03, it sucked, watched neighbours every day ib 06-07, it got gay, started watching H&A again

tbh it has gone downhill again lately

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
too much drama and rehashed story lines!

like when selena was taken by that cult, and then tash, i was like ugh seen this before

and how many natural disasters can one place have? :confused:

much prefer the late 90s

HSC
Their storylines are overused. & they tend to make like super huge ones like melody&aden in the nut house [or whatever it is]. I think that's why i like Neighbours nowdays it's just realistic storylines that can be overused.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Their storylines are overused. & they tend to make like super huge ones like melody&aden in the nut house [or whatever it is]. I think that's why i like Neighbours nowdays it's just realistic storylines that can be overused.
well, i've been watching since i was like 13 years old. pretty sad.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Home and away has been going on forever. Pretty pathetic.

I don't understand how anyone can watch it.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Ive watching home and away since i was a wee lad.
When Alf still had a wife for a couple seasons, then she dies :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
We have done the how long you have been watching for ages, hard to remember but at least the majority of my high school life. Maybe from 14 or 15 onwards, probably about the same for Neighbours.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I actually didn't watch Home and Away tonight as I had it downloaded and watched it just before lunch today.

Was alright, Bartlett looked heart broken and as if he was about to cry when Kirsty basically told him to back off. I so expected Belle's book club was going to turn into a no show event especially when she said Rachel because it was clear it was going to be Angelo and Belle they don't really interest me that much but Angelo is a bit funny and sweet.

The surf carnival was a nice touch and Martha's speech was quiet touching. I still think all the Miles and Ruby stuff is a little random – I wonder what will happen with Martin now, you'd think Summer Bay would have some kind of social worker that might be able to help him get back on his feet. Haha Bartlett and his bike is going to be funny.

Next week promo looked ok.

Stang

HSC
i think the whole kirsty and bartlett thing is weird and the whole ruby crushin on miles

i don't want belle and angelo to be together
i want her and aden back together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)