• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Lol at Geoff proposing. Can't wait to see the look on Nicole's face.
Hehe me either, I think I'm turning into a Nicole/Geoff (Niff) fan.

vulgarfraction said:
haha wow you're male and pay that much attention to detail. =D

mmyeah I was starting to realise that maybe that's how the marriage thing would come about. Nicole's gonna love that....

missed some of preview but creepy Melody is good.
:shy: Hehe I've been told that before. But I think that's how they will cover that won, given a pregnancy hasn't been mentioned in spoilers to my knowledge.

I think Nicole accepts eventually, then I also read that they break up for a bit but Melody gets them back together - at least I think I'm right.

Yeah should be an interesting storyline.

kate_is_me said:
Just saw the 'this week in pictures' on the H&A website.

Is there love-triangle in the works for Belle/Angelo/Charlie? Anyone with spoilers let me know

That guy Angelo needs to stay. He's sweet :). Also looks like Ruby will finally get a storyline this week.
I saw that to, I hope not and I haven't heard anything (not that means much because I don't follow all spoilers). I like Charlie and Roman together and Belle and Aden - Angelo can just be a friend doesn't have to have a relationship. Although him getting his gear off I think is to get him some fans.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Angelo is on for 6months i think. I want him with Belle. Bangelo or Anelle :p And then Aden and Melody can be together. Maden or Adelody :p

I want Angelo to stay forever. when
Jack
leaves, im going to need someone to love on the show, and I want Angelo to be that someone :(

Blah blah blah! Charlie deserves better than Roman, who is still secretly in love with Martha *rolleyes* You cant fall in love in 6 weeks, but then again with Martha, everyone falls in love with her *rolleyes* But yeah, they can bring in a new guy for Charlie, a better guy :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah Roman and Charlie. I maybe he feels that connection again with Martha because of just losing the baby...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I will scream if they try to put Aden and Melody together. Seriously.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
No, Romans been weird since their break up. He regretted breaking up with Martha, you can tell. He even told Morag that he made a wrong decision, but then he saw Martha with Jack, so yeah, nothing came of that. So i personally think he never got over her, and yeah. Whatever! They'll probs hook up after Jack leaves anyway *rolleyes*

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Roman is MINE! Fuck Martha. Wtf kinda name is Martha anyway lol
yep, totally agree. sounds like a grandma name.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I think she was named after her grandma or something, Roo's mum. I cant remember.

Go Jodi on DWTS, and Luke as well. Jodi looked picture perfect, and Luke looked so handsome on his tux <33

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Aden/Melody is looking more and more likely *cries*. However, I was looking at the two of them tonight and they look like they could be related (not that this has ever stopped H&A).

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm liking the Nicole and Geoff relationship. I quite liked how Geoff went to Belle, I know that the Irene household isn't exactly the traditional family (not that there really is that in Summer Bay) but she played the big sister advice giving role well. Haha Nicole's look was priceless when Geoff popped the question
I know they are very different and they seemed happy in the promo but we know from spoilers they will have a rocky path but I hope they work things out and stay together - seem good for each other, counteractive and balancing out kind of thing.
It's clear Roman supports the relationship well at least Geoff being Nicole's BF, I wonder how Irene feels about it all now. I mean she certainly now stands up for Roman when before there was something about him she didn't trust.

Oh and I like how Roman is starting to open up to Nicole and working on building the Father and Daughter relationship.

I think Aden just wants to find out why Melody is in there and help her out, especially if it is to do with Axel. Also Aden probably just wants a friend, someone on the inside who he can talk to without the feeling he is being assessed and who he is comfortable with.

Rachel and Tony stuff wasn't all that interesting. Funny to see Tony looking all scruffy. I think they both had their reasons to doubt the relationship and potential marriage before the ceremony especially given the lack of communication they had, I mean of course they doubted each other.

Anyway not a bad episode for the second week back, not as explosive but still pretty good. :)

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
pritnep said:
I quite liked how Geoff went to Nicole, I know that the Irene household isn't exactly the traditional family (not that there really is that in Summer Bay) but she played the big sister advice giving role well.
You mean Belle? It would be kind of creepy to have Nicole give sisterly advice to Geoff about their relationship lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
First they were off, then they were on and then they were off - certainly a bit a roller-coaster in terms of Geoff and Nicole's relationship in tonight's episode.

I hope they can work things out.
Although from spoilers we know that Melody helps get them back together, so yay.

I like how Nicole went to see Aden, kind of extending that sister and brother relationship they now have going on. We kind of saw the Aden and Belle stuff coming from a mile away so that wasn't a surprise.

It seems my thoughts were right Aden just wants to be Melody's friend (although I wouldn't exactly say they were friends at school) and get her through what she is going through, also I guess giving him someone he can lean on inside the facility and maybe open up to himself or at least let him see another perspective.

Ah the Tony and Rachel stuff wasn't all that interesting - although it seems that Rachel is clinging onto that false hope and avoiding the issue at hand by not allowing them to talk about things.

Haha the promo said "next week on Home and Away". I assume it was a mistake and they meant tomorrow. Or maybe I miss heard.

*Buttercup*

HSC
pritnep said:
Haha the promo said "next week on Home and Away". I assume it was a mistake and they meant tomorrow. Or maybe I miss heard.
Nah you didn't mishear, they did say that. But yeah, i assume it was a mistake..

Stang

HSC
yeah i heard them i say it i was like it is only tuesday :O

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
so over tony/rachel
i just wanted them to get married. i knew, KNEW IT that he had done something wrong when he got back
i was almost thinking he'd run back to jazz's arms :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That was an ok episode, only interesting parts for me was Roman/Charlie.

The memorial service and tree planting was nice, Lindsey is a nice name although made me think of Lindsey from One Tree Hill (Season 5).

Nicole was right about Roman and how he was treating Charlie. She just wants someone to be there caring for her, asking her about her day and someone who she can be support. While Roman is kind of a private and deals with things by himself and I guess that can come across as not being as interested. That and he doesn't want to fully commit yet for whatever reason.

Nice of Miles to help out that homeless man, he so looked like Bartlett for afar/in photos/promos.

Rachel can also be to blame in away Tony, tried to come clean with her but she didn't want to or wasn't ready to hear it so it kept getting put off. I mean not her fault he cheated however that he couldn't tell her.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)