• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey, can one of you give me a real quick rundown of yesterday's episode? i was at work and so i missed it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Whoops it's the wrong episode anyway.

Bartlett and Kirsty have a drink, Kirsty is a little freaked out by his forwardness and his apparent liking towards her.
Ruby has a crush on Miles and doing whatever she can to spend more time with him.
Belle and Angelo have a drink.
Belle starts a book club to keep her mind off everything that has happened.
Summer Bay high has a surf carnival. Martha talks about Breast Cancer as the carnival is to raise awareness/support for it.
Annie and Jai win a relay race.
Nobody turns up so it's just her and Angelo, Belle gets drunk and Angelo takes her home.
Martin (the homeless guy) tries to steal Ruby's bag, but Miles comes to her rescue.

I think that's all the major stuff.

HSC
pritnep said:
Whoops it's the wrong episode anyway.

Bartlett and Kirsty have a drink, Kirsty is a little freaked out by his forwardness and his apparent liking towards her.
Ruby has a crush on Miles and doing whatever she can to spend more time with him.
Belle and Angelo have a drink.
Belle starts a book club to keep her mind off everything that has happened.
Summer Bay high has a surf carnival. Martha talks about Breast Cancer as the carnival is to raise awareness/support for it.
Annie and Jai win a relay race.
Nobody turns up so it's just her and Angelo, Belle gets drunk and Angelo takes her home.
Martin (the homeless guy) tries to steal Ruby's bag, but Miles comes to her rescue.

I think that's all the major stuff.
ok cool, thanks for that. it's much appreciated. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No problem. :)

Just looking at next week in pictures on the offical website, Bartlett looks funny on the bike. :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha Bartlett riding the Bike was funny and how the kids decorated it as well.

I was pleased there was going to be some Geoff and Nicole in this episode when the last time was shown and from the promo looks like there might be some good news on that front.

Melody stuff is a little interesting I mean she could be telling the truth since she did say she was visiting without others knowing but I guess it's more likely she isn't.

Ruby's crush on miles all seems very random. I'd probably of liked a stronger storyline for her first major storyline but then again I guess it's hard to have a major storyline for a 15 year old character.

I kind of feel sorry for Bartlett I mean he seems to be a lonely man and maybe he was just being genuine in his treatment of Kirsty maybe there was an attraction but he has put that behind and just wants to help her out.

HSC
lol@barlett. what an idiot.

ruby's crush on miles is weird, creepy, annoying, and useless.

the melody bit today was pretty good. i like the actress. geoff should have listened to nicole :/

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
</3 Nicole and Geoff. But at least they both realised that they wanted different things out of the relationship and weren't willing to compromise what they believed, even if they didn't agree with each others reasons. At least we get friends.

Argh Ruby/Miles stuff worked out how I thought.

Go Aden with the breakthrough but unlucky to see Belle and Angelo like that.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Awww Aden's face was so sad :(. He was so excited too. However, I do like Angelo so I don't know who's side I'm on to get Belle lol. I'd still prefer Angelo with Charlie though. There's really no other girls left for Angelo, are there? Except maybe Leah, but she's probably too old for him.

Also, can Ruby get a real story line please? That Miles teacher crush stuff was rubbish. It didn't even play out as anything serious. Angelo needs a storyline too, come to think of it.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah there really isn't anyone. I think his is his storyline, winning Belle over.

My thoughts exactly.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Is anyone else peeved off with Rachel? Like seriously, its all about her. Bridget says she brings no harm, and has no where else to go, and Rachel goes on about how it brings up memories or whatever bull she was going on about. Gosh! I tune out when she talks or is on the screen. And in the promo, im sorry, but when someone is having chemo, i thought they are allowed a visitor (and if not, my bad) But if Martha wants Bridget there, Rachel has no right telling her to leave.

Gosh, my hate for Rachel is reaching the level of hate i had for Sam, and that was extremely high. Now wonder Rachel and Sam were BFFs, theyre both unbearable.

/rant

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
For a trained psychiatrist, Rachel is an absolute idiot when it comes to her own life. No wonder she was struck off the register. Serves her right.

Also, felt bad for Angelo at the end there. Belle's probably going to dump him.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL agreed with Tasha and kate, it's something we have said many a time and it rings true oh to much. *hides from Heba*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)