Home and Away (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
I can now party courtesy of my new *ahem* ID... :D :D

*party*

As long as you havent forgotten about this thread!!!! ANd i hate you and your one exam thing... Grr.. I have 3 left and i'm bored of study but im forcing myself to cause i kno i can nail these next three *fingers crossed* - all i need is confidence oh and the syllabus.... :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i hate 4 exams, start next friday and finsih the friday after <_<

Anyways, bout HAA...decent episode. Loved all the Amanda and Peter stuff. And When they slept on the couch, omg sooooo cute. I love them. My new fav couple (sorry Jack and Martha :( ) Well until Jack and Martha get back together :p Anyways, when Peter and Amanda kissed i was sooo happy, but then yeh, things got awkward (sp?) And Amandas electrocution was funny, but poor Amanda. Oh and Macca was into tonights episode :D So cute :p Oh and im so over the whole Johnny/Brad thing, so i wont be commenting on them :D

how can they make Martha have such a turn around after a week??
She doesnt have a turn around, if she did she'd dump loser whatshisface, and go back to my Jacky baby :D But we wont be seeing that til either finale week or next year as i said before :angry:

ane_st

HSC
Hmm... stupid producers.... Yea the Brad/Johnny thing is getting a bit old.. Johnny has a weird eye and it annoys me when i watch it....

Amanda and Pete were cute today... The amanda getting electrocuted was truly funny.... She touches the thing and jumps back.. It was just weird!!!!

At least we see them get together *fingers crossed* for your sake... Hopefully this yr.. I wonder what theyll end it on!?!

"Chubby"

HSC
so tasha is the tv week on ninemsn wrong? i hope so cos i also like pete and amanda together lol

it sooo 'romantic' how brad comes running for sally..

and amanda and pete...yay!!! i wonder how drew is going to react when he finds out heheh

and im looking forward to finding out what's his face secret
(AHAHAHAH first time i mentioned him in that way!!! ahaha) and i can't believe martha doesn't dump him arrgh

ane_st

HSC
That's is cause you're joining my awesome epidemic :D

Ok i'll stop now.. :D

"Chubby" how many exams do you have left? If you have already finished then i hate you :)

I hope it aint a pathetic secret of his... Hmm it could be that he is a male prostitute who entices women into liking him -- just like he did to Martha.... Hmmmm...

Ok maybe not... Tooooo much coffee :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I hope it aint a pathetic secret of his... Hmm it could be that he is a male prostitute who entices women into liking him -- just like he did to Martha.... Hmmmm...
Oh i havent told you guys the secret yet??? Sorry my bad. I will do that for you. *goes to get TV Week magazine* Ok here we go

whatshisface had a long-time girlfriend in high school whom he continually cheated on, then became engaged to- only to call it off at the eleventh hour. When whatisface later discoverd that his gf was pregnant, he came to Tony for money. True to form, he bailed- leaving Tony to break the news to the mother of whatshisfaces child. Martha is stunned. Clearly she doesnt know him nearly as well as she thought. When Martha confronts whatshisface, he admits everything Tony said is true. However, he promises her that he's change- and Martha is quick to believe him. Is she making a mistake?? HELL YEH!! Stupid girl :angry:

THere you go, whatshisfaces secret. But i have a feeling there is more to it then that. We'll just have to wait and find out *hmph*

*Lozzie*

HSC
thanks for that tasha so thats his big secret hehe anyway i think theres something else too

i wont be able to watch it tonight :mad1: not happy

"Chubby"

HSC
ane_st said:
"Chubby" how many exams do you have left? If you have already finished then i hate you :)
ahaha....i only have legal studies left which is tomorrow!! yippee!!!!!!

good luck to everyone else with their exams :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah so now its secret tuesday as well as spoiler tuesday. Thanks for the insider info there Tash quite interesting, well hopefully it's the wedge that breaks Martha and whatshisface up. They just dont seem natural together like Martha and Jack did.

I can see Peter and Amanda working actually and I liked Macca's explanation as to why Amanda was so attracted towards Drew sort of fits well to. They both suit eachother to so a good match all be it a hard one to get going with a town like summerbay.

Sally and Brad are another couple that belong together. Was quite sweet and protective of Brad to do the run across town and sets the scene for tonights plot and Johnny's plan.

Other that that the last few days I have been recording Neighbours (I can't help it) and H&A (but always look more forward towards it) to try and help me not being distracted and stay on track with study. It also gives me something to look forward to when I go to bed so has an added bonus. I might keep recording it just as it is more convient to me but either way I shall be watching it.

As for my HSC exams they are all over, done, finished, complete. My last exam was Information Technology which was today so its all over and for those that have finish the HSC know its a huge weight off the shoulders and I am quite pleased with my HSC effort and dedication, lets just hope that converts to a good mark.

In conclusion to my long catch up post, sorry by the way for not posting much I hope people missed my insightful H&A posting. Good luck to those that still have exams left and with that ongoing study. Also a good luck to the uni people whos exams are upon or approaching carry on with that study and good luck all H&A BOSers in whatever you are doing!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoiler Time and boy am im disappointed. No reunion *cries* But a new relationship *grrrr* OH and its for finale week *cries even more*

Teaser Spoilers For November 20 - 24

Monday: The Bay is shocked to learn of Peter and Amanda's relationship. Devastated by his fathers betrayal, Drew lashes out. Cassie is hurt when she discovers Sally's true feelings about Macca.

Tuesday: Drew struggles to cope with Amanda's and Peter's relationship. The Surf Club party ends in disaster when Drew gets out of control. Rocco and Tom's plans to leave the gang have serious repercussions.

Wednesday: Rocco turns to an unlikely source to help bring Johnny down. Peter jeopardises his career to protect Drew. Amanda attempts to mend Drew and Peter's relationship.

Thursday: Kim and Rachel's dreams of having a family finally come true. Jack is shocked to learn about Sam's past.

Friday: Jack makes a promise to protect Sam while their relationship begins to blossom. Kim's bucks night has a very surprising outcome. Rachel and Kim's wedding day finally arrives, but will it be smooth-sailing?

OH yay for Kid.@dmin, you have finally finished your HSC. Im soo happy for you :D you must be relieved, i know i sure was after my exams. Congrats to you, and good luck to al the other '06ers with the rest of your exams. Now you have to wait a month and 10days till your results come out :D :( Good luck for that :p

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
congratulations, k.@. enjoy the time of freedom in between now and your next educational venture.
tonights episode wasnt bad. i loved watching alf on the laptop lol. oh, and when rocco opened up the laptop, it was still on the banking website?!? lol i guess alf musn't have closed the site. tisk tisk tisk.
<3'n ada :D

big uh-ohs for brad! haha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh tonight was decent again. Still sick of the Johnny thing <_< Poor Rocco though :(

Poor Amanda. Her and Peter are so cute <3 That Belle/Luc/Drew scene was cute. Awww...poor Amanda...woops...meh!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Tasha, I try to make a habbit to not read your spoilers, so forgive me not knowing this if you've mentioned it already, but do Mattie and Belle ever get along?
"They're chicks, holding a grudge is an artform." Well said, Ric.
No offence, ladies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Tasha, I try to make a habbit to not read your spoilers, so forgive me not knowing this if you've mentioned it already, but do Mattie and Belle ever get along?
Yep they do it all comes to height when Ric and Lucus hatch a plan to make the girls become friends. Basically the plan a picnic on the same day\time and location and act like its a coincidence and leave Belle and Mattie to alone to sort their differences out. But realising the boys plan Mattie and Belle play there own trick on them.

At least that’s what I can remember from reading on the H&A website.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wow, i envy you Siz for not reading the spoilers. I could never do that.

And Kid.@dmins spoiler, i cant wait for that, i think its today or tomorrow, its going to be heaps good :D And we get to see a happy Jack and Martha scene this week, it will definitely make my week :D

And i just learnt that theres an extra week of HAA, so the final episode will be on Dec.1 *dances*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Gee, thanks for going out of your way to find us and tell us that. Thank you so much, we love you too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)