Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Because your such a 'big man' coming onto an internet forum with a little amount of posts just so you can mock and inform us that.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

Thats for Venna, and also coz i think its cute, but yeh what a loser. Why bother wasting your time coming on a this thread to tell us something that we dont believe and only he believes. LOSER to the maximus!!

ane_st

HSC
Hey people.. I only have one more exam *dances*

To "Chubby" and kid@ i hate you very much for finishing before me.. :D lol

Wtf is this dickhead coming into the forum... I agree with you tash - stupid loser..

Anywho.. What happened yesterday? Anyone up for doing me a recap.. I was studying.. Hmmm hsc has ruined my life by the way.. :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yesterday...yesterday...yesterday...with the help of my friend i think i can help you :D

Johnny asked Rocco to sell drugs at the school again, and then someone tipped the cops off, and then the cops founds drugs some guys locker, and then later Johnny asked that student to say that Brad gave him the drugs, so Brad was taken down to the station for questioning, which will be shown today.

Dan found Amanda after she was electrocuted, and she wasnt breathing, and Ryan called the ambulance. And then the ambos managed to get Amanda breathing, and yeh she was fine after that. And Peter was like fully shocked and what not and realised that he loves her, and yeh him and Amanda were talking about it at the hospital and i forgot what they said, sorry. Oh and Drew has forgiven Amanda for what she did :D But Belle hasnt :(

Oh and Ric and Luc tried to hang out as the four of them with Mattie and belle, but Mattie and Belle werent hearing of it, but they still sort of awkwardly had a convo at school about Amanda, which was cute :p

Oh and Johnny asked Rocco to steal some money from Sally, and Alf was doing online banking for i think Noah's Bar or for the caravan park, cant rememebr, and then at night when everyone went to bed Rocco transfered all the money out of their account into probs Johnny's account, so yeh.

It was an aiite episode. Sorry if none of that made sense :D Watch tonights ep, it'll be good. It has Mattie/Ric/Luc/Belle in it, and their entertaining atm :D

ane_st

HSC
Yea that kinda made sense... :D thanks..

I missed like the first half of the episode but got the gist of it today...

kow_dude

HSC
Oh... my..... god...

Matilda, Belle and Ric looked so hot in today's episode. Belle's boobs are so damn big for her body size.

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys!!! i finally finished!! yay!! :) and ane_st, not long to go.....hang in there.

and omg, venna should never come back to this thread, he's clearly not welcomed.
hehe poor brad, wanna cry for him....but there's always a way to clear his name as seen in previous storylines...ahaha kim and tara.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
blast! why do i always miss the episodes with the girls looking delicious? hahaha.

lovin that pic there tash. venna is a lahoo-zaherr (say it like ace ventura).

venna

HSC
haaha... yer i was looking for I.T multiple choice answers and i came accross this really sad forum haha...... home and away gay and everyone that waches it is gay and everyone that says other wise is gay to...infact your all gay lol ........
oh by the way any one got I.T multiple choice answers ?? ....thanks guys :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
venna said:
haaha... yer i was looking for I.T multiple choice answers and i came accross this really sad forum haha...... home and away gay and everyone that waches it is gay and everyone that says other wise is gay to...infact your all gay lol ........
oh by the way any one got I.T multiple choice answers ?? ....thanks guys :)
you're a dick. 'nuff said. i dont know how you managed to get here (entertainment - tv - home and away) from the information technology thread.
you're a dick. :) have a great day.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes as we would really help you after all that.....you can't even navigate through a simple forum and then have the nerve to have a rant about H&A without even backing up your claim.

The multiple choice IT answers are in the exam thoughts VET forum if you can manage to get there.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha what a noob
ay sizmos....wallpapered those pics yet? :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
ay sizmos....wallpapered those pics yet? :p
you know it mate. what about u? haha.

the girls are probably thinking: what pics? we want pics!! give us pictures!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
actually i am thinking 'what pics' so you care to share??

And leave Venna alone, we've already told him off, no use in continuing. God i cant believe im defending him, psh what has gotten into me today. Too much shopping i think :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
well i managed to get my hands on some absolutely fabulous pics of our beloved jodi... you've probably seen them before, tasha, but yeah. oh, and some pics of the H&A girls in ralph magazine. didnt know if you ladies would be interested...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
and no, i will not leave venna alone. he's an idiot. he and his omnipotent 5 post count. let us all fear him.
puh-leeaze.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ohhhh...are the pics the bikini pics that were in last months issue of Ralph Magazine, with Isabel on the cover?? Then yes, your right, i have seen them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)