Home and Away (8 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Exactly, why have that when you can have Martha someone 10000x hotter then Sam. And same with Martha, why have Ash when you can have Jack who is 10000x hotter then most guys on this show :p
lol well i dunno if i agree with the martha bit but yeh jack has been looking heaps cute lately, i think its cause his in normal clothes but i used to like him in his uniform before as well, meh i dunno his just plain cute

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i love how you guys are saying that this thread is almost 200 pages. i have my account set to display more posts per page, so im on like page 60.
ty for the episode recap, k.@.
=)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i may, as i have to carpool my mum and some of her friends around. :burn:
so, if you wouldn't mind? :)
thankies.

HSC
lol Sizmos

i shouldnt talk, i have to go with my mum to her friends daughters wedding and i dont even know the girl :angry:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol Sizmos

i shouldnt talk, i have to go with my mum to her friends daughters wedding and i dont even know the girl :angry:
haha, have fun with that, $hifty. my mum will probably be a little tipsy by the night's end, so it should be funny lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I finished my exams *yaaaaaaaaaaaay*

And im going to the movies tonight, but i made sure it was a 830 show so i can watch HAA :D Jacky baby tonight, pity he kisses Kylie :angry:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sam tells Jack exactly what the reasons are behind her running and changing here name – her husband although in jail for life after killing someone in a drug deal gone wrong has connection and is a very bitter man as Sam\Kylie was the sole prosecution witness and the reason why he is in jail.

Bucks party kicks up a notch with lots of drinking and a stripper organised by Rachael, all is going well until Brad announces he has lost the rings. At the hens night the Summer Bay women are relaxing around Sally’s house drinking fine wine and good food. Although a remark about marriage from Irene hits Martha home hard about her ‘failed’ marriage to Jack and her and Morag have a conversation about exactly how she feels.

The women decided to crash the bucks party while the men try to find the missing rings until the women crash the party and the men are left to explain away while they were on the floor searching and why it was so quite,
Jack and Sam\Kylie get a bit close and share a kiss with Jack promising to look and protect her and Rorrey if she promises not to run away every six months.

Morning and Kim tries to hide from Rachael the telephone book as he searches for the contact details of Bambie or a jeweler (the stripper) hoping to track her down hiding it with nerves. Jack goes to the hospital to checkup on Sam\Kylie making sure she hasn’t left and to invite her to the wedding.

Brad turns up at Kim’s while Kim talks to him about a jeweler that will be able to help him with the rings Brad isn’t sure about idea but Kim replies “I have option A or option A”. Jack informs Tony and Beth about the news with his relationship with Sam\Kylie “we are just taking it slow but we are on”. Baby Joe finally arrives back at Rachael and Kim’s but Kim isn’t in sight.

Rachael continues to worry what happen to Kim however Sally, Leah, Brad and Beth convince her to head off to the church. Brad then rings Kim who is driving back to town he got the rings and organizes to meet Brad at the church “the rings are sorted”. Kim’s phone dies while he is on the phone with brad and then his car slowly dies, with the engine overheated (smoke coming from it) the episode ends with a frantic Kim!

Anybody notice Kim had no P-plates at all. I mean he is 19 so either way no matter how fast\on time he got his license he would still have to be on his green P’s. What now are quests just aloud to invite complete random to weddings referring to Jack inviting Sam I mean Rachel and Kim can’t know her that well but in defense she does work at the hospital but not for that long so hmm no. Also wasn’t a fan of Martha turning a remark Irene had all back onto her seemed like a desperate cry for attention. Oh what would a H&A wedding be without a little drama and misadventure. Aww last week of H&A next week. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OK worst episode ever. I literally lost my appetite. I took like 5 bites of my dinner and i couldnt eat after that. The Jack and Kylie parts were just horrible. I couldnt even watch them kiss, it was almost as bad as watching Martha kissing Ashton. Horrible i tell you. I seriously felt sick to the stomach in tonights ep. And Martha, and that dress, she wore that horrible dress (that pic i posted a while ago of Paul and Jodz where Jodz looks really bad in, that was taking during the filming of tonights ep, notice Martha and Jack are wearing the exact same clothes :p) i hate that dress. Gosh! Martha has a better fashion sense then that. Kah! Tonights ep, horrible. Only entertaining part was the bucks party, minus Constable Bambi :p And when Baby Joe came, awwwwwww...i loved that. His adorable chubby cheeks, love that :D

Anyways im supposed to be going to the movies now, and im late as it is, so tata

*hopeful*

HSC
i finished exams 2day as well *joy* but i went shopping afterwards and now im so dead tired

yuck kylie/sam she looks like a lil girl and jack a pedo, well thats what i was thinking while they were kissing n shit

what exactly was the remark by irene ? i didnt fully catch it

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Congratulations to you also *hopeful* YAY now we all have to wait for results.

Irene's remark was hmm trying to remember oh she said "You know what I reckon tomorrow is going to be memorable for all the right reasons" then Martha turns it all back onto herself and reply’s "unlike the last one you mean".

kow_dude

HSC
Hold old is that actor who plays Kim Hyde? He looks way too mature to play as 19

ane_st

HSC
Yea! My formal was good.. So fricken tired.. Even now :) Congrats tash on finishing exams!!

Shouldn't he have aged by now? I think he should be like 20 by now.. I think this was discussed before.. Meh...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Irene's remark was hmm trying to remember oh she said "You know what I reckon tomorrow is going to be memorable for all the right reasons" then Martha turns it all back onto herself and reply’s "unlike the last one you mean".
That part was sad, and it makes me cry :( Poor Martha. She still loves Jack, shes just being a loser and being with Ashton, and Jacky is with pixie girl, yes im going to call Kylie pixie girl because she looks like one :p But Martha is wearing a yellow dress to the wedding next week, and i think she might start realizing her feelings for Jack again when she sees Jack with Sam, mwahahahahahahahhaha. That'll make me heaps happy :D But thats just wishful thinking. I wonder if Martha will take Ash to the wedding *thinks*

Oh and congrats *hopeful* on finishing your exams. You went shopping?? Lucky girl, my friend promised me a whole day of shopping in the city next week (well upto 530 at least so im home b4 HAA :p) and im going today as well :D I love shopping *yaaaaaaaaay*

My cousin saw Jodi Gordon at Cue at Hornsby last week, and she msgd me say " i see Martha from HAA" and i called her and told her i hated her :D Lucky bum head <_<

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
thanx guys, cant believe this is the last wk of haa :(

haha u should hang out hornsby/chatswood cause thats where all the "stars" regularly shop

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well sorry but that part for me showed a very self centred Martha and not something I really want to see again she just turned a general comment into something it wasn't. I mean there have been plenty of Summer Bay weddings that haven't gone so well.

I can't believe it is either. :(

kow_dude

HSC
Isnt it expensive to do wedding scenes? Like.... the dresses, limos and all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)