Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
omgg im soo sad right now - im still crying after that episode :( my heart hurts toooo awwww i cant believe it arghh whats home and away gunna be like now without sally *bawls* nooo

"Chubby"

HSC
yeah thats my question as well....

where is tasha? LOL!

its sad....i cried.

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Sally will live as if theyll kill her out

how depressing, her being stabbed

!Solskjaer!

HSC
I think it'd be pretty funny if she doesn't get saved by that new guy and then they don't go off and make more babies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
<3 A H&A Christmas they really put what Christmas means into perspective and have fun while they are at it.

The pageant was certainly some little heated colleen and Summer Bay humor, Alf and Irene where certainly funny. That kiss at the end was so similar to Mattie and Lucas’s first kiss you can so tell that Belle has feelings for Drew especially after what Lucas said to Drew the other episode. Poor Kim and Rachel they finally have got married and sorted through all their family problems\wants and now going to have all that down the drain and new problems and arguments to develop. Although at the very least at least Kim and Kit where honest to Rachel all be it they had to be and at least Rachel knows that they slept together but with Kit being pregnant and Kim now unable to have more children it is set to break Rachel’s heart.

Goodbye to Cassie and Macca wasn’t the sadest goodbye but a goodbye none the less, I wonder if we will see them back in the Bay anytime soon.

Martha and Jack both kept staring at eachother throughout the episode, clearly reminiscing it what was and what could have been, something in the horizon and a bit of hope I think.

Whathisface having Martha as his girlfriend while coming home to a wife (or what we assume to be) and Kids, I wonder what lies he has spun them. On the flip side of the coin at least he hasn’t completely run away from his responsibilities, but he is still breaking hearts and promises on the side.

Brad and Sally one of the most anticipated kisses and relationships in H&A history, we all knew from the start that there was a spark between the both, quite fitting that their first kiss was just before Christmas and under a mistletoe.

And finally Rocco, Rocco, Rocco how could you do that to our beloved Sally you had already betrayed your brother and now you have lost any hopes of having a family, you better hope she pulls through….Sally just can’t die she just can’t. The only hope I hold is that there isn’t any word that she is leaving the show, at least none that I know of or we have heard on this forum.

The music clip and the Sally memories was a nice touch, quite emotional.

Awwww H&A really know how to pull at the heart strings and create the perfect cliffhanger to keep the anticipation up it’s return.

Farewall H&A 2006!

"Chubby"

HSC
wow...sally is loved :)

something happens then new people come on this thread :) :) :)

yay! lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby said:
wow...sally is loved :)

something happens then new people come on this thread :) :) :)

yay! lol
That she is, don't know if we have seen this much activity in the H&A forums for awhile.

Yep saw Mr Fisher and all the other old faces.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
vulgarfraction said:
I missed a few episodes...

Why the hell did the guy stab her?
Read back a few pages there are various summaries that will explain exactly what is going on.

Well she is dying not dead just yet and she can't die because she is Sally.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

She cant die, she cant die, she wont die, but she cant die. The whole time after the show finished (15mins late) i kept saying Sally. But whatever. She cant die. She just cant. And she cant leave the show, her contract cant finish in 2008, if it does, that'll be the most depressing 20th anniversary ever, and when i say depressing i meant it, all the good characters will be leaving *cries*

That Christmas show was cute and funny. Bless Colleen.

But, but but, Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyy. That montage for her was beautiful. I love that song, my fav song. Awwwww...i want to cry now *cries*

kow_dude

HSC
I think Kate Ritchie, for her sake, needs to leave Home and Away soon. She's been on the show for waaaaay toooo long. Naomi Robson from today tonight made a smart decision to leave the show after 10 years of hosting.... because she wanted to explore other areas of television. So why hasn't Kate Ritchie left H&A yet!!?!?! Has she signed up for life (like Rocco)?!?

BlackDragon

HSC
yeah i'm not sure whether i'd want to spend my whole childhood and young adulthood on this show. but they wouldn't have had that montage if she wasnt leaving - and she'll be missed i bet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)